WITH NO...TOMATO!
AND UH...UH WITH EXTRA MAYONAISE!
UH...AND UH SOME ONION RINGS...WITH NO SALT

I ALSO WANT A LARGE ORANGE SODA
WITH NO ICE

DID YOU GET ALL THAT?

This is a good thread.

This is a good thread

Ummm that uhhhh like uhhhh... thatll be 10 bucks. Thank you drive through.

Lucky you have a specialized computer you can punch all these orders into as he gives them to you so you're not expected to keep track of them. Or is even that too difficult for you?
Wait until you get out of high school and have to get a real job. You're fucked.

Anime name?

Dude...

we're there

Doesn't help if it's 2am in the morning and the guy rocks up 10 metres away from the bloody microphone in the loudest truck imaginable, and stammers whilst he's ordering, and you have 30 seconds to take his order or your manager gets pissed off and doesn't give you that free coffee at the end of your shift that you were so desperately craving.

My manager let me have free drinks whenever I wanted when I worked part time at mcdonalds.

Yeah, but you had to pay for the coffees at my Macca's.

Yu Yu Hakusho?

What kind of loser drinks coffee?

Someone who's unashamedly addicted to it

Literally every boomer. Fuck I hate baby boomers.

This fucking generation

Go away, we're like ugh closed or something

Unless you have an allergy, put your special requests neatly into your colon. The person taking your order will just think youre an autistic manchild that is still in their underdeveloped babby mode where some foods are icky, and theyll probably spit in your soda.

Youre paying a few meagre dollars for some garbage, not customizing the interior of your new car, just take whats on the menu as is.

Members of the workforce, neetbreath.

Do you have a medical condition? If not then you can wake up without the need of addictive substances.

>t. triggered McJobber

>wake up
I don't drink coffee when I wake up. I drink it at 2:00 when I've been hard at work for six hours and need a burst of energy and concentration.

Never worked in service and never woukd because im over 6 feet tall, white and middle class

Uh yes I would like I number 4 with no cheese or pickles and a medium fries with no salt and a diet coke can I get some barbecue sauce in the bag as well?

*shortly after getting the order he pulls into the parking lot and runs in*

I ORDERED FRIES WITH NO SALT AND I HAVE SALT ON MY FRIES, I HAVE A HEART CONDITION AND YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!