KFC in Britain are causing a huge problem and its really starting to affect people badly, pic related

KFC in Britain are causing a huge problem and its really starting to affect people badly, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>crying because he couldn't get chicken
Some people deserve to be euthanised.

(checked)
>crying in a bathroom
Maybe it's time to lay off those soy products ya chubby boomer but I'd be happy to gas you myself for even frequenting either of these two lame dog outlets.

What did he mean by this?

Brits are fucking mental
I've worked in Starbucks located in Welcome Break- a place that's always near highways having a bunch of shops and fast-foods, but on the night shifts only Starbucks and some small shop was open (obviously because there's no profit in keeping all places open all night for a much lesser amount of customers)
I can't even count how many times some fat cows, or families with kids come to complain to me with shit like
>uuu duurr why is the kfc not open i want fries from them
>you don't have cola? now where's your manager
like how this is my fucking fault jesus I only make coffee here and my fucking manager usually sleeps all his shift in his car

>a much lesser amount of customers
it's "fewer customers" you fucking retard.
Fuck off back to Poland if you can't be bothered learning the language.

Dick to dick refill, bitch!

pretty sure both work just fine you dill hole quit getting mad at the polish for taking your minimum wage jobs away

Not that guy but no, that's not proper English. Who cares, but it isn't.

ain't it? shit nigger i thought it was

>tfw kfc was my favourite fast food
>didn't live near any, lived near McDonalds and Subway instead
>start diet 2 month ago
>KFC opens near me

Goddamn it, why wasn't it there when I was eating unhealthy

>Calling the cops because KFC is out of chicken
That absolute state of britcucks

Well, you're wrong. They don't both work and I only called him Polish to piss him off because chances are he's actually English and simply just too fucking stupid to speak his own native language.

actually thanks for correcting me, no sarcasm here. I think it's not wrong, but your just sounds better and it's something an Englishman would have said. I've started to learn Dutch so my English got rusty.
And don't worry Oliver that was a few years ago when I needed money for studying, I have now a good job in Poland, so have fun with your shitty weather and even more shitty shitskins

nah mate good call with the Polish thing, so no reason to insult me by calling me a filthy Anglo

>Please do not contact us about #Betrayal1000Children - it is not a police issue if you can't accept diversity

its clearly a satire account

You must be joking?

>R-rule Brit-t-t-t-ania!

why is the Anglo gene so degenerate

They lost their best in two world wars and their government and media has been infiltrated and corrupted.

that makes sense thank you user

>brexit will help us

they have never been the great rulers they claim to be
the british people have ALWAYS been subservient cowards who are happiest when they are being crushed under foot of authority

it's laughable really, What is there to be proud of?
they have no rights, they have no power, and they never did. That's just the way they like it

Blind pursuit of capitalist riches has driven Anglo's into the Jewish trap. At least their passover edition of coke is good.

>Anglo's
Nice English, faggot

Fake news. Grandpas don't cry

Literally a Boondocks episode.

Donn't worry the police are on it!

fucking boomers need to be holocausted.

can i call them about my neighbor flying the st. george flag because it's racist?

Surely you brits have good fried chicken places to go to, and don't have to go to a chain that sells subpar food. Or maybe your KFCs are better than they are here in the states.

Jesus fucking Christ in a side car........and people make fun of Americans? I mean yeah, there's lots to make fun of in America, especially social defects who call the cops about fast food. But I've never seen an entire police dept here have to say "stop calling us about your lack of fast food". That's nutty shit.

That's a fake account, dingus.

to be fair, tower hamlets is a literal no-go zone and approximately 0% anglo

This fucking thread. Americans really can't hack patter, can they?
Unload some decent banter, not rounds into kids.

Why are they so obsessed over policing eating utensils?

What the fuck? This is literally the plot of an episode of The Boondocks, except set in Britian.

This episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

>"PEOPLE HAS KIDS DEY TRYIN' TO FEED. AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE CAN'T FEED OUR KIDS?"

You can try cooking something at home and let them go one day without fast food.

fucking faggot morons get your iq checked

This. The UK is literally hell on Earth at this point.

did this nigger had a role in the chicken shortage in the UK?
Will he survive this crisis?

German software at the heart of it.
Where did I hear this before...?

>all the people raging are niggers
damm they really take their fried chicken seriously

Are you Welsh?

are brits even human anymore?

fucking obviously

she has a point tho, they announced a special long in advance and didn't buy enough chicken to actually meet request

they are either inbred with small faces on large heads, or pakis

There's always the disclaimer while supplies last. This is true for any special, regardless of the industry. Common sense would also tell you that they will quickly run out, and if you want to take advantage of it you better get there early. But common sense expecting too much from a sheboon.

>rages at poles
>pakis are awrite m8
Australian republic when

wut

Because fucking Cromwell let Jews back in.

"- I just wanted to say," he said. "Ireland, they say, has the honour of being the only country which never persecuted the jews. Do you know that? No. And do you know why?"

He frowned sternly on the bright air.

"- Why sir?" Stephen asked, beginning to smile.

"- Because she never let them in," Mr. Deasy said solemnly.

But I need dem chickins for muh keeds!

>british subhumans proving they aren't worth the fat and salt they shovel into their pudgy, pasty maws every day
I hope to got the chinese invade and slaughter *nglo subhumans. I don't even hate the brazilians this much.

>all of that daily mail
Why though?

>Meanwhile american rioting over special sauce running out early or in limited stock only.

>Videos of amerifats stomping on packets of special sauce and eating it off parking lot floors.

Why would China invade he UK?

He's right, though, KFC is way better.

honestly, its for the better
like most fast food chains there high in trans fats and shit that just isnt good for you
ik if you need something fast whatever but whenever i hear the argument "but its cheaper" i get frustrated because it isnt cheaper than cooking at home along with it being much healthier (most of the time)

>Crying in the bathroom. Can't show weakness in front of them.

I want that kind of love, like that docking kind of love, like penis in the foreskin kind of love, just like warm, just like...

>have to pay a license just to watch tv
why?

I work in international supply chain.

KFC is a laughing stock right now. They switched their internal system and did little to no testing or prep and it completely fucked their logistical operation. Hence no chicken.

Their media is state controlled.

>brits pay for state sponsored cucking indoctrination
sad desu

>I only make coffee here and my fucking manager usually sleeps all his shift in his car
The ironic thing is that some Starbucks locations used to sell sodas as a part of now-discontinued Fizzio line.

probably.

Do tell us more. Might be good for a laugh.

Strewth!

you realize most daily mail articles are flat out lies? like not just hyperbole, but real fabrication

Like two people seemed vaguely angry, everyone else was good-humoured about it

why do you need to ask stupid questions?
suprise basically every "democratic" nation on this planet does exactly that, even the amerifats

>what is a joke

holy shit Veeky Forums....

spergs can't into humor

> crying because he can't get chicken
I want you to read this again, and actually think

hahahaha look at those bongalongs and their stupid meme *posts 40 frog threads in a single day*

lmoa

KFC sucks anyway. Do they not have any other fried chicken chains in the UK?

in europe Ive seen many chicken grills, but not many fried chicken places

you live near christchurch airport you fucking nigger

>just like...

Chicken, prepared in the kuntuky manner.

kek

tip top

It's funny because it's true

It doesn't matter. The idea behind them is still true.

lol that police advert in the newspaper is just a section of the standard caution everyone in enforcement has to give before you start questioning someone. I've given it loads of times.

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence"

Not that guy, but they swapped from a firm that was very knowledgeable in the area to one that had no experience, and nowhere near the number of staff or sites to handle such a contract.

>The idea behind them is still true.
the idea is that certain governmental policies and communal ideologies lead to absurd or unfair events. if the events themselves are made up, there's no valid evidence that the idea is true.

absolutely destroyed that soy boy
praise kek! praise kekistan!

Keep drinking that Kool Aid, friend.

I remember a million years ago there was a comedy sketch that had all the raging darkies, and they cut to a white guy and he was like: "Oh, I guess I'll just have to pick up a pizza"

lol

>applying reason is drinking the kool-aid
You are working against your own interests by accepting misinformation.