To put a finer point on that idiot who shitposter here: Eat more free range chickens, stop eating wild birds...

To put a finer point on that idiot who shitposter here: Eat more free range chickens, stop eating wild birds. Humans are shooting ourselves in the foot by endangering wild birds and amphibians. We need them to help spread plant seeds amongst other things. And, on the other side, battery farmed chickens are disgusting and poorly raised and slaughtered. If you really enjoy eating meat, make free range poultry the NORM instead of the exception.

free range is a meme
you have to go with pastured poultrty

Quit telling me what to do you commie fuck. You probably don't even eat meat.

Agreed. But free range is a starting point. Btw, my pic is pastured.

Pardon me, you stupid fuck, but I grew up on a ranch. We didn't raise poultry, but we did raise cattle, sheep, and goats, which were all pastured and free range (because both matter). I also work extensively with domesticated animals, and have a bird sanctuary on my property.

So you don't eat meat, got it.

I like how egg laying hens are stretched out enough to fuck. Feels good. Can’t go too rough or you will kill the chicken, but if you’re slow and gentle they’re usually pretty relaxed about it.

When did I say I didn't eat meat? Your projection is laughable. I could out bbq you, out steak you, and out raw meat you any day. When I was a kid, we'd butcher our own steers, and I'd stand there while my mom ground some of the beef and snitch raw meat from the bowl and eat it. You'll never know how good fresh raw beef tastes.

Take a picture of your fridge then. I don't care what you did as a kid. Show me your livestock, if you have any. Be prepared to have your vagina blasted wide open if you think I'm not as country as you.

>take a pic of your fridge
I can, but what do you expect to see? I don't keep a whole steer in my fridge. And I'm not going to the barn to take pics of our freezers, because that's an invasion of my family's privacy. But I'm happy to answer any questions you have about livestock or msnsgement.

So you don't eat meat, and you don't raise livestock, got it.

You're chasing your own echo chamber, moron. I've offered to tell you anything you wantbto know about livestock and ranch management, but because I won't violate my family's privacy you call bullshit. Well, we know who the bullshitter is here (It's you, dumbass). You haven't proved you know ANYTHING, so fuck off already.

I doubt you even have a family, your credibility is highly suspect. It's OK to be a vegetarian, user.

You still aren't saying anything of value, or asking any real questions, you're just a dumb faggot who thinks he's good at baiting. You've already demonstrated that you don't know shit.

I'm just wondering why I should listen to a unmarried female vegetarian go on about animal rights. You probably even have cats

>this much shitposting
Either ask something relevant or fuck off, idiot.

Even better, don't eat any.

>family's privacy
Seems fishy to me. How does a picture of a freezer violate your family's privacy? Either there's something highly illegal out there, or that other user is right and you don't really eat meat. I think it's the latter. Why are you roleplaying as a meateater?

Sorry you don't understand respect for family, user. That's your problem. I can take a pic of my meat drawer in the fridge that has ssusages, ground beef, chorizo, and bacon fat in it, but it won't make any difference to you weeny little whiners. Why don't you try asking a serious question? Oh, because you're incapable of it, that's why.

And you probably have a choad buried in fat. See, we can all speculate around here, shortbus.

Explain yourself. How does a picture of your freezer affect your family? We don't know them. We'll never meet them. Please, explain to me what the big deal is, preferably without using the words "respect" or "privacy".

>animal rights
You don't even understand the OP at all, do you. Fucking morons, I swear.....

The big deal is you don't have the right to peer into my family's personal belongings. Period. If it were just my own property, I wouldn't mind, but it doesn't just belong to me. Are you so poor, so shallow, so bereft of manners and ethics that you'll show anyone anything your family has? That's garbage behavior.

How many human heads are in the freezer, user? It's okay, we're all friends here. You can tell us. In fact, finding out you're a serial killer would make you seem less crazy than if you actually get so worked up over the idea of taking a picture of food.

Blah, blah, blah......you're a fucking idiot. Why don't you ask pertinent questions instead shitposting?

Jokes on you, you've replied to my posts for long enough that I've been able to trace your IP. The FBI are on their way, sicko. You're going down, and you won't be able to rape, dismember, and eat any more little girls. I hope they give you the gas chamber.

Sure buddy. If that were even remotely true, you'd be in danger of getting arrested for falsely antagonizing the FBI. I have nothing to hide from the government. I wonder if you can say the same?

But, my chickens are free range already.

>falsely antagonizing the FBI
>implying I'm not on their Shitposting Squad

Pastured is free range. It is just the larger end of the free range spectrum. The small end is where lawyers calculate the smallest possible space 1 chicken can live in under the sun which they can get away with saying it is "free range" on the label at the store.

>"oh what do you have to hide?"

>The real question here isn't what I have to hide. Now hand over your wallet/purse so I can look through it. Oh, you won't let me? Well, what are you hiding in there???

The thing I'm hiding is my privacy.

You're right, except you're also forgetting the "cage free" designation which is worse than free range, and not even remotely close to pastured.

Nobody is buying it, buddy.

There's more than one person who agrees that privacy is important you fucktard.

You don't even have a fridge, do you?

You're not even trying anymore. Gtfo.

Show me your cunt flaps and maybe I will. Does your husband know what you do on the internet when he's at work?

Please go back to /lgbt/ because we don’t want to deal with your tranny mental instibility and retardation. I don’t care who’s side you’re on.

Eat the far superior quail

Huh?
People have fridge threads on here all the time, and plenty of fridges with food belonging to multiple people are posted, and guess what? Nobody has a panic attack about the government finding out that their diabetic sister eats sugar free ice cream. You're an odd man.