Why do people buy these? It's 1 in 50 that they're actually ripe. Almost every time it's a 25% ripe, 75% sour mix...

Why do people buy these? It's 1 in 50 that they're actually ripe. Almost every time it's a 25% ripe, 75% sour mix. And if you leave them for more than 3 days it gets increasingly likely they'll mold. So who the fuck puts up with this?
Obviously I do, but if I explained my reasons for eating blueberries to anyone they'd rightly think I'm a retard. I can only imagine it's the same for anyone who consistently buys this.

To bake pies with.

Blueberries and papaya are the fruits of the gods

Buy frozen at Costco, unless you need then fresh. I find that the tart fresh blueberries are even more enjoyable than the ripe ones.

>It's 1 in 50 that they're actually ripe. Almost every time it's a 25% ripe, 75% sour mix
Hasn't been my experience, senpai.
Then again I live right in blueberry country so the berries I buy don't need to be picked early so they don't rot in shipping.

say if I just wants to consume blueberries daily - what's a go-to recipe that isn't too unhealthy, requires zero cooking skills and doesn't take long to prepare? Smoothies are disgusting but I'd do it if it was low calories compared to the blueberries themselves, even if it tastes shit.

You don't need a recipe for berries ya dingus, eat them as-is.
Put them on yogurt or in your muesli or whatever if you really can't stand them on their own.

I don't know how you could think smoothies are disgusting, but seeing as they aren't particularly low calorie, whatever. I'd say a few blueberry pancakes as a snack could work, or blueberries and yogurt. You could use fresh blueberries in a salad with gorgonzola, pear, and candied walnuts. Blueberries aren't a very common ingredient in cooking, moreso in baking.

Is the "frozen blueberries are better" thing true or is it a meme

>It's 1 in 50 that they're actually ripe
>Almost every time it's a 25% ripe,

American education right here. Go have a burger for breakfast, if you can even get up-

Now the blueberry that can't work on its own. It has to have something with it, like the kiwi. It's not a...a stand alone...a stand alone fruit.

I live in maine a just pick lowbush blueberries when theyre in season. Those big highbush blueberries you get in the store just do not test as good.

What the fuck are you tripfagging for

Why does anyone?

The Queen is German, and your empire is in ruin. If you are somehow not British, you do not even matter the tiny amount the British matter.

Filtered.

to feed their pathetic ego. It will not work here. It just identifies you as a mindless self abuser.

That's okay. Half of my posts are anonymous anyway.

No one cares. Fuck yourself.

I love you.

>1 in 50 ripe
>25% ripe, 75% sour
Son...

If you are American stop buying fruits at grocery stores, fresh fruit are only good grown locally

where am I supposed to buy these locally grown fruits

the sour ones are the best

same famalam

Bilberries > blueberries

What are these called in Mutt?

The truth would be wasted on you. How about you spend the 10 dollars to figure it out yourself.

Blackberry.

In Norwegian they're "bjǿrnebær". Literally "bear berries".

great reply

those are called negro dingle berries here in southern cali

I'm assuming those are blackberries, but there are a lot of blackberry look-alikes stateside.

>he doesn’t like the sour ones
I don’t like when I get a sweet mushy ones.

Theyre better sour. I intentionally find the least ripe crates. Same with kiwis

From your local farmer

>... 75% sour mix.

what did he mean by this

I also like the sour ones
one of the best fruits to eat underripe

Buy the frozen. Buy the fresh. Chew, chew, swallow. Think long and hard about which tastes better. Spend about ten dollars in total. Don't be dense.
I could say "yada yada is optimal" but anyone who calls every opinion they hear a meme doesn't deserve handouts.

chill bruh

i remember once getting a large box of entirely ripe blueberries. so creamy

Oh I'm so fucking furious right now

who hurt you in life to cause you to be this way?

If I gave you a kiss would it make you feel better?

Patrician. Mushy blueberries are disgusting, but sour bloobs are 10/10

FROZEN? What is this the fucking Disney channel? Just pick them from the hills the next time you go hiking.

They look nice.

I prefer frozen. I would often throw them in my cereal or oatmeal for breakfast when i was a kid. I liked the texture of it being not to hard, but not too soft.

I wish I can Heidi

my mice love blueberries and theyre also good in smoothies/ the blueberries, not the mice.