Tfw they cut funding for the religion and philosophy department at school

>tfw they cut funding for the religion and philosophy department at school

im a marketing major, but was planning on minoring and taking some good classes. any books for this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJR1oA1PBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE HAVE TO PRODUCE MAN. IF WE DON'T PRODUCE, THEN WE CAN'T CONSUME. THINK OF THE PROFITS, THINK OF THE PRODUCTS. WE HAVE TO PRODUCE, AND WE HAVE TO PRODUCE MORE. WE NEED MORE CONSUMER PRODUCTS, MORE TECHNOLOGY, AND MORE INNOVATION. THE PRODUCTION CANNOT STOP. PRODUCE, PRODUCE, PRODUCE

wow... really made me think...

SHUT DOWN THE LIBERAL ARTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

t.leftist cuck

I wish communist and conservatives would stop using any tehnology, because it seems a bit hypocritical.

Some morons already stopped vaccinating their kids. You should also stop because vaccines are just western imperialist science.

at my undergrad they neutered foreign lit courses to the point where they no longer have a language requirement

so glad i graduated before that

>infant mortality is bad
have fun caring for your 3rd down-syndrome baby--heil modern medicine!

you sound smart

Go back to plebbit with your 'science', kid

WSU?

Fuck off. We've got grad schools importing chinks in swarms for STEM because burgers can't keep up with the times.
>muh humanities

maybe there's something else you could do?

There are more than enough STEM graduates. Foreign STEM students/workers are being imported to flood the market and drive down wages.

Not enough seeking graduate studies. You have more highly qualified foreigners filling those spots and domestic citizens being rejected because of the emphasis on muh liberal arts and being "well-rounded."

wow, good thing you can't be racist against white people otherwise this might be a sign of concern

is that your classmate, he's hefty

Where are you getting this information from? I'd love a citation.

foreigners fill most of both STEM and humanties positions in USA. been like that for like 60 years.

>implying you can't oppose capitalism from the right

Do you even neofeudalist and neomercantilist, you disgusting classical liberal.

Good, fuck every discipline outside of STEM. If you're career wouldn't exist without government funding then you're a fungus on the foot of society

then stop making illegal not to follow liberal rules dumdum

Technology is even less the friend of the right wing than the left. Only the radical centrist slave to the current year can support endless technological growth based on its track record, rather than religious faith in progress.

>im a marketing major

I'm glad my state govrnment cut my Uni's funds in general
pic related is from the school's annual condom fashion show

If wages in a field are above the median income then there aren't "enough" people working in that field by definition, that's why the wages are at an abnormal rate.

A big chunk of STEM jobs wouldn't exists without the military–industrial complex directly, or in a more round about way, pumping government cash into private companies.

go grow your own food then

>that image
What a bummer, I liked MEW. Just goes to show, can't trust anyone (female).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJR1oA1PBw