He reads multiple books at a time

>he reads multiple books at a time

Why?

law of thermodynamics my bro

One Fiction Novel
One NonFiction
One Poetry/Epic

I have so many books going simultaneously sometimes I'll just forget about some and never finish them. It's a good way to filter out the stuff I must not really want to read.

I like the way you think.

>he doesn't

>he kan't

Light and easy books for reading on the train (bumpy, noisy, can't choose when I have to stop), more cerebral stuff at home (quiet, cozy, can stop at opportune times, note things down, etc.).

Get bored of one book, switch to another one, then when you get bored of it switch back.

im just going to point out the fact hes a black guy and get it over with

What were the original books, every time I see this image they're different

one main read, usually a big novel to read at home

one smaller, minor book (priority wise) to read between classes or wherever outside

Do you only watch one channel of TV too?

dude every time i get the train i'm always onto something else, this guy is just prolific

Good idea. I always tried to read everything on the train and the more intense stuff becomes easier to get distracted from, whether people are just talking loudly or maybe the brakes on the train screech too loudly. Next time I rely on a commute I think I'll do the same as you

because i have many appetites and a functioning brain

Because reading a big book is uncomfortable when lying in bed

One trashy novel
One cultured novel
One nonfiction

I only do this if I'm reading short stories or poetry. I read one short story or poem per day, and the rest of my time is for longer works.

We're all going to be dead soon.

Kek, he can read two books at a time but can't read the sign on the door

I did this all the time when I was a wew lad and more "bookish". It was just kid's stuff but I still covered a lot of ground just doing that.

Teens and early twenties I was less bookish apart from college, I tried "being more organized", doing one thing at a time. I got less done. Then I got a job and the reading went off a cliff for several years.

Over the past three years or so I've been reading again, taking notes in my own way, and exploring interests. Reading literally goes faster and improves retention when I'm reading multiple books, as it bounces more ideas/content off the walls and forces more ideas to stick. I've rediscovered the value of doing what I was doing when I was a little kid-reading a bit here, a bit there.

This too tbqh family.

One is Purpose Driven Life by Warren (a Christian devotional book). Hard to discern the second one's title.

I'm retarded. It's a Bible. Makes sense, mystery solved.

My grandma hates me for doing it, she just doesnt get Im too dionyssian to read just one book

Do you watch 5 minutes of an episode the switch to another and do the same thing??

Yup

I have 2 eyes, I can read 2 books

I unironically have more than 5 books on the go at any given time. I start and drop them at random. I feel bad about the ones I don't finish but I still end up finishing more than just about anyone I know irl, so whatever it works.

>meme image about lol morpheus reads 2 books at once
>It's just a guy probably coming home from Church reading the Bible with a supplementary devotional
People really are retarded, aren't they?

i get tired reading too much of the same thing in one day but i still feel like reading so i read a different book

You're so superior for seeing through a meme, user.

The golden rule is reading at least 3 books at the same time tho

>he reads multiple books at a time
Who does? Tell us more

if i read less than 16 books i feel like im underperforming