French Fried Thread

McDonald's is probably the 'golden' standard when it comes to fries, but the greatest fries of all are as follows:
>1) Checker's
>2) Ore-Ida crinkle cut fries from any fryer
>3) Sonic fries
>HM) Arby's potato cakes
What's Veeky Forumss consensus on this?

>>HM)
what's that stand for? asking for my retarded friend (it's me).

>1)Wendy's
>2)Popeye's
>3)Freddy's (with halapeno fry sauce)

bump

Swiss Chalet has really nice fries, but I don't know if they have any restaurants outside of Canada.

I've noticed a disturbing trend in casual to mid-upper-class restaurants lately that they all seem to be serving the same generic french fries. The same kind of frozen french fries that you can buy at any super market. Not cool.

The best fries are the ones I make myself.
>Fast food cucks having any positive influence on society whatsoever.

I like fries from local BBQ places that still have the skin on them and are kind of brown from the starches caramelizing, especially the smaller ones that get super crispy.

I miss the arby’s potato cakes that were filled with cheese and bacon(?). They were so good.

Honorable Mention
if you do anything other than buy a bag and fry them youre a total faggot
state fair curly q fries my nigga

Oh damn, yeah Freddy’s does have good fries. I think they’re too different from a ‘normal’ fry to top a list, but they’re good.

If those are Freddys fries then they look very similar to Checkers, are they seasoned?

They’re shoestring fries. Very small. They have fry seasoning available and I recommend it, also the other user is right, the jalapeño fry sauce is good. They also have packets of cholula hot sauce at my Freddy’s that I use on them.

This guy knows what's up.

1.) Big Boy's fries with their signature seasoned salt (back when they were still a thing, god i miss them)

2.) Wendy's fries

Bk best, in n out worst

wheres the POPEYES fries you soyboy faggot cuck???

Mr Hero. Waffle fries with that amazingly shitty processed cheese sauce. Perfect combo.

How do I make those smiley fries they serve in cafeterias? I wan't to get the consistency down. I don't care about the shape.

>1 KFC Aus chips

#1. Wingstop Fries

None of the others really matter.

Seconded, the seasoning has this salty-sweet flavor that usually causes me to finish the fries off well before I finish the wings.

I don’t even purchase McDonalds fries anymore, they just taste like oil and salt.

Best IMO is Chik-Fil-A, then Arby’s curly (Hardee’s curly would be here if they didn’t remove them from the menu), then Wendy’s.

Those new Taco Bell fries are alright but I’m still on the fence if they are something I would order often, more would have to be something I’m in the mood for.

>mentioning potato cakes but not the fucking godly curly fries

rallys has some damn fine fries

so does freddys and smash burger too.

Rallys is more seasoned in its natural state freddys is known for the sauce to drench those good little fries.

Theyre okay checkers/rallys are basically better version tho.

rallys = checkers = checkers = rallys
they are the same restaurant desu.
same menu
same food
same distributor

curly fries are shit compared to pcakes

>also I got to try freddys in AZ so good

Best fries my friend!

Can confirm, checkers #1.