How long and what temp to heat up a rotisserie chicken? It's been cooked, it's just refrigerated

How long and what temp to heat up a rotisserie chicken? It's been cooked, it's just refrigerated.

till its hot you pussy

shitty soccer mom doesn't even know how to reheat food.

pre heat oven at 160 C/325 F
cut the bird in section so it heat up quickly.
in the oven 25 to 35 min or until it reaches around 75 C

The directions are usually on the fucking bag/box too
500°f for one hour.

>500°f for one hour.
to reheat a fucking chicken?

Yes.

You could cook a chicken in that time.

But you dont have to prep it first.

You can buy them killed and plucked now.

About 3 minutes in the microwave aught to do it.

165F is cooked chicken temperature.

Wrap it in foil and boil it for some minutes.

I wouldn’t risk it with chicken. I’d put it in for 2 hours at 500 to make sure all the worms and bacteria is dead.

sous vide it at 140F, 4 hours

I cut it up, cover it with chicken gravy and heat 20 to 30 minutes at about 375. Otherwise it will partially dry out when you reheat.

Internal temp should read 165. This means it is ready.

t- butcher who does this every damn day

it's less work to just type that into google than to find a pic to post, type it all out, and solve the captcha
what's the matter with you

>reading comprehension
I can see why you ended up as a butcher.

always 165 and it still ends up being juicy as fuck. don't listen to these shit fondlers.

How is this wrong? The OP question is answered.

it'll take a long to reheat a chicken in a 165 degree oven. I would shoot at 300 for a reheating temp.

Post says its already cooked just needs re heating. also holding at 155 for a few mins turns out better anyway pleb.

Yeah, you don't "re" heat to cooking temperature. Sorry.

If you don't want to cut up the cold chicken, wrap it in tinfoil and heat at 400 10 mins then turn down the heat to 350-375 until its hot, probably 15-20 mins.

Just eat cold chicken. With mayo and dijon and salt and crusty bread and a salad/ and ripe pears/ red grapes/ ginger cookies for dessert.

Yes but its pre cooked. No hassle.

Op is re heating pre cooked chicken. He can eat it cold.

this kills the chicken

That's why you cut up and cover in gravy or wrap in tinfoil and heat as briefly as possible, amirite?

If you're gonna do it at 500F for one hour, you need to keep it in the plastic container.

Better wrap it in Saran Wrap first