What is your favorite fast food sandwich? To me it seems to be The Whopper as my go to fast food burger...

What is your favorite fast food sandwich? To me it seems to be The Whopper as my go to fast food burger, it's just the combination of the lightly toasted sesame bun as a holder for the extra wide luke warm flame broiled beef patty, mixed with the cool salad and mayo ketchup combination that when chewed creates the most delicious "whopper juice". It's also interesting to me that this is one of the few burgers sold without cheese, and I must say I think adding cheese would be baphomous, though I do sometimes like to fuck a few of the french fries into the sandwich for some extra texture.

I like the steak power burrito from taco bell. Not too greasy, doesn't make me feel too bloaty, and lots of different ingredients including guacamole. Not bad.

sucking homeless guys dick

I just get whatever is in the nearest dumpster. It's honestly not that bad.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

The Romanburger.

For me it's Dave's Triple.

I love 'ni 'gers, but they can't even feed a family.

big mac i guess

Chic Fil A Sandwich transcends humanity

Buy a Crave Crate, for one million burgers

As for myself, it's the Harvey's Crispy Chicken. The superlative convenience food.

For me it’s the Cheddar Bacon Uncle Burger from A&W. served alongside an ice cold root beer in a frosty mug and onion rings. It’s the only fast food restaurant worth going in to sit and eat your meal just for that frosty mug. Truly the pinnacle of fast food burgers.

What is the best part of a burger healthwise
... is one even available

Big Buford is also good, I like that guy (burger)

The tomato

>tomato
Really
I once read where they were considered poisonous
I also read they are loaded with acids that hurt bone structure density or something similar
Am I wrong here

The Whopper is underrated

Do you honestly believe tomatoes are bad for you?

Why would the acidity of a tomato hurt your bone structure? It’s digested in your stomach in acid that is much stronger than what’s in the tomato. It’s true they are highly acidic, but that only means you should cut them with a serrated knife rather than a straight edge so you don’t dull your knives.

You need to think about the things you read and not just take everything on the internet as factual.

Man I miss white castle, I don't believe they have any in the LA area

Last I had it was a trip north to the Poconosni n PA

Carl's Jr.
Biggest bang for your buck.
And if you don't like their relish tartar they put in the Big Carl, you never tried it.

This one was good as fuck desu. They aren't around anymore prob cuz too much meat per burger.