Pretty much everything i make contains what some may call an excessive amount of onion, garlic and chili peppers

Pretty much everything i make contains what some may call an excessive amount of onion, garlic and chili peppers.
Do i have a problem?

There's not really an "excessive amount" of onion, garlic, and chilis unless that's pretty much the entirety of the dish. Even then, I might eat it.

/thread

Thanks guys.

>Pretty much everything i make contains what some may call an excessive amount of onion, garlic and chili peppers.
>Do i have a problem?
Are you buying other veggies too?
Try adding some equal amount of filler veggies to whatever you're making with the onions, garlic, peppers. Halve and saute a carton of mushrooms, half a chopped butternut squash, a couple of diced japanese eggplants, zucchini, chayote, even more celery, carrots, peas. You can take saucey things even farther with copious amounts of chopped kale, spinach, and let it wilt down. Are you featuring side veggies too? Toss with olive oil all kinds of assorted things on a cookie sheet, getting some char flavor, roasty goodness, and get your cauliflower and broccoli in there too.

No, you are high test 100% alpha male silverback hetero male pussyslayer.

Yeah dummy i use other veggies. They just haopen to have plenty of onion,garlic and chilis along with them.

I bet you say that to all us Veeky Forums faggots.

I don't out right ask anyone if they are a faggot but it is good to know you are one.

No, it just means you like flavor. Start using celery, too, for even more flavor.

Oh and yeah, i eat a lot of broccoli but i cant imagine too much broccoli being a thing. Roasted broccoli is the fucking shit.

It was kinduva joke. But im sure there are a lot of fags here.

>Celery for flavor
>Celery.
>For flavor.
Is this a joke?

Well my post was based off of a meme.

t. palatelet

t. retard

Ah

I like a bit of celery in a vegetable soup but thats about it.

>what is mirepoix
>what is holy trinity
Celery is full of glutamate, and if you don't know why that's a good thing, you don't know shit about cooking. Tomatoes do, too, which is why adding some tomato paste to your mirepoix or holy trinity or whatever for even more depth.

>Tomatoes do, too, which is why adding some tomato paste to your mirepoix or holy trinity or whatever for even more depth.
so you watched 2005 era emeril lagasse too?
BAM!

No, I cook on a regular basis. Do you?

BAM!

OKAY I HAD AN EMERIL COOKBOOK AS A KID FUCK YOU

I get what you're saying, but I actually stopped adding celery to my chicken stock because of the bitterness it brings.

:thinking:
Does celery really take well to chili-heavy dishes? I don't see it in many chinky/browny recipes.

There's something wrong with your celery bro...

Try some noodles with fried celery, soyim sauce and chili flakes.

Celery is an extremely common stir fry ingredient.

naa, the celery family is a known bitter green.

I could provide a better answer if you would describe the condition of your butthole.

I can eat taco bell every day and have normal shits.

Mine is always fresh.

cool, are they bitter? because they are suppose to be.

Sounds to me like you enjoy flavorful food, the horror.

But those exact same ingrediants..
In everything?

Same. I’m not such a big fan of onion but I love garlic and peppers.

that's normal

Shallots > onions, but otherwise, rock on my man.