How many hours a day do you read on average?

how many hours a day do you read on average?

Around an hour. That is, when I actually read. There are many days I can't find the time to or procrastinate on it.

4-8 depending on the day

average? .5

Depends on the book, where I am in it, how tired I am etc.

One week I might read 30 minutes for two days and another I might read 2-3 hours every day

I spent 6 hours reading yesterday morning.

On weekdays 30 minutes if I don't have too much to study, weekends 1-2 hours.

>hours

Around 40 minutes or so

Generally it's all or nothing, several hours here, no reading there; it all depends on my other engagements

Depends what I'm reading and what my academic schedule is like. I read like 2 hours of nonfiction and about 90min of fiction yesterday and I was honestly surprised at myself for how much I actually read

0, but I spend around 6 writing

I'm one of the few people in history who've written more books than they've read

Two 3 hour sittings per week.

somewhere from half an hour to an hour usually. I rarely am able to sit down for hours straight to read. I don't find books I like that much enough.

About 3+ hours a day, everyday, but it's easier for me because I can read at work and I have a three day weekend.

they are probably all terrible.

maybe an hour average including a weeks worth of days.

2-3 but that's only like 40 pages

who is this guy?

probably thirteen to fifteen hours every two weeks

i can't go very long without a book nowadays

Idk, but he's patrician.

this

the platonic ideal of a reader

2. I wish I read more, but I'm a pleb.

America's premier comp-lit researcher Dr. Thaddeus Xavier. A living legend

3 to 3.5

how many hours do you read vs. hours spent talking about reading on Veeky Forums?

Around 12 while I'm at work, but all fiction (passes the time faster for me)
Open to pretty much any recommendations, I just enjoy stories. Finished altered carbon series this week, lately been on a detective/noir vibe. Help a brother out?

I can't average it because I don't read literature everyday. I plow through most books within a week and then take a break.

If we're counting news and this website, it's probably 5-6 hours a day at least.

That's the wrong question. The right one would be how much pages do you read per hour.

Make a new thread

0.5-2. Depends on how much I have on that day and how tired I am when I return from said day.

Maybe 1 hour? Not enough.

t. true intellectual (physicist&mathematician)
not some lit pseud

I schedule 2 hours a day to read because it's part of my job

Weekdays: .25-.5 sometimes 1.
Weekends 1-3, depending if I work Saturdays or not.

Pic unrelated.

2-3 hours. Somedays more if I really get caught up in a good book. Also depends how much Im writing that day.

is that that market in philadelphia that has those broccoli rabe and pork or whatever

probably 1 hour reading books per day and 4 hours looking at Veeky Forums

Less than an hour, aside from screen related stuff. Too many distractions and obligations.

An hour during my breaks at work. Sometimes an extra half an hour before bed. Rarely I'll finish my current book up in a night if it's excellent and I'm close to the end.

Currently trying to finish American Psycho just to move on from it, but it has become a real slog.

Where do you work?

he probably works security, i did it too, 10 hours a day of reading

lmao

>Becoming a slog
This describes how I feel about For Whom the Bell Tolls. Each Hemmmmmingway book gets worse as you go down the list.

Depends on the day, but most weekdays are like .5-1 hour reading on lunch break, maybe another when I get home. On weekends it depends on how ambitious I am, mainly atleast 1 to 3 hours.

>hours
The correct question is how many pages. I know faggots who take 3 hours to read 10 pages.

Around one, but not constantly.
15-20 minute bursts.

>on average
Not at all.

Industrial firefighter and medic
No one ever gets hurt, no big fires happen so I just sit in the truck as an instance policy and collect 250 a day plus overtime.
I hate it cause it's so boring but I need "experience" before I go back to school for more

Is that the one that featured in the hit Nicholas Cage movie National Treasure?

Barely read but write a bunch.

The platonic ideal pseud. Buys books, pretends to read them in public is a nigger (estimated IQ of 90)

>Garth marengi