Depression meals

Depression meals

for me its the common corndog

For me it's anything in a silver takeout tray. Normally just order delivery and get a big silver tray of baked lasagna with double cheese, chicken alfredo, bacon macaroni and cheese and always with 3 pieces of garlic bread. I really like thick deep dish (not chicago pie but like a detroit style pizza) with extra pepperoni, bacon, and double cheese. I usually eat one of these dishes everyday, drink a bottle of vodka and have some doritos.

how fat are you jesus

>corndog
crondig

390lbs 5'7 now fuck off.

depression sucks but you are basically killing yourself slowly
sorry friend

>5'7

I associate corndogs with good times, like the fair, playing games and eating fun food and getting a Buster Bunny plush

I usually don't say this but maybe AA is right for you. Maybe it isn't either.

every meal is a depression meal

AA = SATAN
Maybe just workout and make some friends

chinknese

What the fuck. How does one even reach that stage of obesity? Here in fucking Canada it's nigh impossible to see someone at that level. Get some help dude, sorry if I'm coming across as impolite but I'm flabbergasted. Seriously though, change your lifestyle or you're gonna die.

I just snack on chips or nuts or frozen food because when I am depressed I don't cook. I should. Healthier and would cheer me up.

nice meme

damn niggas out here eatin like a burger king

mfw tryna guess how many calories that would collectively be

If you cut out the vodka youd probably drop 100lb. But youre right about them silver trays. The town my college was in probably had 35+ delivery places. I gained the freshman 50

I buy a box of oreos and a pack of two bite brownies and make oreo brownie sandwiches.

people with real depression do not eat

girls and betas with "depression :^)" will eat anything that crosses their path since self control has been excused away

People cope in different ways.
You really shouldn't generalize with issues that cause death.

except that it is definitive of depression but ok, sorry to have triggered you

Why do you hope that you triggered me by suggesting that you did and then seeing if I correct you? Are you depressed and feel lonely? You can talk to me, user. I'm your friend. I'm here to help.

It's called 'depression with atypical features', you monkey :^)

clearly you're triggered or you wouldn't chastise someone for stating the obvious in a thread of people jumping on the mental illness train

microwaved wendy's fries

every meal i eat is a depression meal you nigger

i prefer mrs t's pierogies with hamm's or pbr.

Is this copypasta?

FUCKIN TOFU DOGS TOO

When I'm depressed I lose interest in the things I enjoy, including food. If I start feeling hunger pain I will force down a can of beans or something.

>depressed people
>eating
Try again OP.

Yeah this 100%. Some people, especially women, will eat to feel better when something doesn't go their way, but this isn't how real clinical depression works.

You are fucking obese and you'll die of a heart attack before you're 40. Quit being a cunt and go to the gym you fat faggot.

this

Rice and brussel sprouts/broccoli/whatever veg i have. Sometimes i use chicken mince ins tead.

I stop enjoying sugary and greasy foods and really start craving plain foods and vegetables like mashed potatoes, chicken, pot roast or homey foods

For me it's what I have come to term the "Trench Diet"
Jacobs cream crackers, corned beef, Cheddar or goats cheese depending how fancy I feel with some hot chocolate afterwards if I feel cold and empty which I often do.

Why do so many of you think this? One of the symptoms of depression someone can have is not eating enough. But it can also be the other end of that and depressed people eat too much. This is basic knowledge.

I lose my appetite completely and drink a lot of water.

for me it's chicken wings. I honestly don't care what kind. fried or baked, with or without sauce, drums or flats. it's just comforting to tear off the meat and clean the bones for me.

this or a bowl of weed

i'm smelling a strong sense of over cooked samefag

Depression makes me eat less, so depression meals for me means some low-effort, low-cost bullshit eaten just to stave off hunger a little longer while I mope in bed. Shit like a peanut butter sandwich (no jelly because I’m too lazy to put it on) alongside a tallboy of PBR. Or a bowl of microwaved grits with butter, salt, and pepper and that’s literally the whole meal.

I don't get depressed, life is great why would I feel depressed?

I do eat chocolate if I just watched a sad movie or something sometimes.

This dude literally lives like a greentext I saved a year ago, what the fuck.

This single post has told me that you are over 200lbs, a homosexual male, and English is not your first language.

depression and lethargy are often synonymous and that can trigger cravings for high calorie food in an attempt to gain some energy and/or find food euphoria.

depression takes many forms and each form is as just ""real"" as the others. to suggest otherwise is irresponsible and dangerous.

>tell me more about yourself.
no.

I bet you think you have a "chemical imbalance".

someone redpill me
what IS depression? how does one even get it? why is it apparently so hard to get rid of it? is it possible to get it genetically, like if the father had it the son could get it too or am I being retarded here

Depression has symptoms that can go either way. Either eating too much or too little, same with sleeping.

Can include symptoms such as anhedonia, apathy, change in eating, sleeping and cognition. May cause someone to commit suicide or obsess over it. They tend to isolate and/or stay in bed all day. Feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness and decay.
t. Schizoaffective NEET

It's a syndrome not an illness, same with schizophrenia. Literally just a list of symptoms, if you have enough of them a doctor decides you have it, nobody actually has a clear idea of why it happens, just a pretty vague idea of how it works.

t. another MDD schizo NEET.