Lost and depressed? Looking to get into a career that's actually somewhat Veeky Forums-related?

Lost and depressed? Looking to get into a career that's actually somewhat Veeky Forums-related?

I work as an editor at a media organization in Washington, DC

I am seeking an intern to work under me and be my deputy. Yeah it's low-status and I don't think we pay unless a nonprofit sponsors you, but that's not the attraction. The attraction is that if you're good, I will name you as my successor when I move on. Worst case scenario you can leapfrog to a real job really easily.

Basically you might that's how my predecessor got his job, and then he named me.

email me your resume and stuff about you at [email protected]

I'm doing this because I was a borderline NEET once who was worried about my life, too

job description?

you are my right-hand man with running the section. ~35 hours a week but rather flexible. Come into the office in downtown DC

You help me with research, reaching out to people, copy-editing, etc

Oh man, just imagine the likeliness. Oh the plot! Oh the opportunity! But what will the new direction bring for our hero? Can he really escape neethood and live amongst the living, doing what he doesn't yet believe he is meant to do. Will he discover that he is indeed the chosen one, the he will succeed?

Success! Only on Netflix.

Maybe a jannie will contact you, they already do it for free

Nice Scam.

more like Fred Exley's A Fan's Notes.

and the answer is not really

>Oh man, just imagine the likeliness. Oh the plot! Oh the opportunity! But what will the new direction bring for our hero? Can he really escape neethood and live amongst the living, doing what he doesn't yet believe he is meant to do. Will he discover that he is indeed the chosen one, the he will succeed?

Find out next week on DRAGONBALL Z

But isn't not buying into something too good to be true the first step to my success? Aren't I given a moment to notice my character progression before another setback.

>tfw currently in grad school or else I'd probably consider this

I ain't working for free mother fucker.
Do I like look your damn bitch?

I'm a goddamn auteur. Not a fucking lowly editor's bitch. Suck my dick asshole.

I'd be interested if I lived in DC. I don't, though..

7 hours a day 5 days a week, for free, for how long?

January to April/May or so

I run an entire section of a major organization, you'd get my job if I named you when I leave

when are you planning on leaving and why?

dc meetup when

He's probably gonna rape you, dude.

>lost and depressed? Looking for a new career?
Yes
>come work for free in an expensive city
Sorry.

From unpaid intern to managerial position at major organization...

Seems legit

You can sleep at my house, there's plenty of room.

Internship culture really is white slavery.

Dude I can't work for free.

I've got debts and bills to pay.

I was an intern for a while, but I got paid for it.

Sometimes, like if you intern at a radio station and learn nothing about radio and just fetch coffee...youre being exploited. But some do provide good experience. But yeh who can work unpaid unless you have daddy subsidizing you

whatever