Objective Fruit Tier

To change this nearly unanimously agreed list you must
1. Provide logical argument
2. Get 5 anons approval
3. Get OP's approval
(If there's a good argument I'll let you change almost anything within reason)

>I'm from the Midwest, the picture

Right off the bat, pomegranate and raspberry can switch places. Pomegranate has sweet and sour parts, and you can control how much of either you get with each bite. It easily deserves that spot that raspberry has in god tier, and I'm not even much of a fan of pomegranate.

>Plums, the greatest fruit of all-time, not listed

It all depends on the variety of fruit.

Peaches are a beast my guy, 100%

>cherry god
>lemon shit
Nothing wrong here, endorsed.

good list but watermelon deserves to go to shit tier and add manila mangos to god tier

Manila mangos are shit tier mangos.

mango's should be god tier yous tupid fuck

OP is a girl

Well most of Veeky Forums is

literally one of the worst tier lists ive ever seen

>not enjoying all kinds of fruits

you have a sad existence.

>no lychees
Shit taste

>Grapefruit
>Shit
I bet you can only eat them with a spoonful of sugar, you pussy

>pineapples, lemons, pears and bananas that low
>watermelons and fucking cantaloupes that high
consider ending it all

>no guava
>no papaya
>no tomato
>no avocado
>no passion fruit

It's almost like OP is basing his fruit ranking on candy flavors.

I'll be over here enjoying my grapefruit and lemon like a goddamn adult who doesn't need all fruit to taste like candy.

i don't know i like a grapefruit every once in a while. you can't be all sweet sometimes you need a little bitter

>no pomelo
fucking dropped

Taste > nutrition content to most people.
Was just talking about this with a buddy yesterday
People who think like this are worse than animals. No survival instincts whatsoever.

That list is so fucking shit I can't even comprehend. Get the fuck

>Pineapple shit tier

>P I N E A P P L E
>I
>N
>E
>A
>P
>P
>L
>E

you done fucked up that chart

1. Watermelon is more water than mellon
2. stone fruit are troublesome in any regard
3. pineapples should at least be high due to nutrition.

>apples in Shit Tier
Are those apples or American Apples?
American growers seem to think that apples should look amazing but taste like cardboard.

It's a fucking travesty. Apples can be wonderful.

Watermelon is for niggers

t. Never visited a Washington orchard

All fruits are more water than fruit, user.

Mangoes are godtier

Not entirely fixed, but most my drunken self can be arsed to do

>Mentions the best fruit
My 黑人

>everyone always forgets my favorite fruit

Those are great but mango is still #1

Does everyone agree with my version, hence the lack of replies? Or does everyone disagree with me but acknowledge that I'm drunken trash who doesn't need to be replied to to know that they're wrong? Genuinely curious.

Still no plums at the top. Everything else is irrelevant by comparison

Serious answer, I disagree with most of the list, but it's just not something I have much interest in arguing even to a Veeky Forums level of indifference.

Taste is subjective, and unlike other things that get debated all the time, these (in the general sense) arn't really man made, so it's not like you can really argue quality or ingredient choice or preparation or anything like that. There's just not much to argue beyond "I personally like the taste of x over y".

For whatever it's worth though:

>God tier
Clementines, Grapes, blueberries, peaches, strawberries, pineapple

>Good tier
Apples, pears, kiwi, lemons, limes

>Meh tier
Bananas, oranges, grapefruit

>Shit tier
Melons of any sort, pomegranate (too much of a pain to eat), raspberries (tiny seeds get stuck in my teeth)

Thank you for your input

Completely agree, but I personally love going over tediously small details. Will type out a response detailing why I like and dislike each of those listed and provide a better fixed chart when I'm more sober if the thread is still alive.

I'm glad we can agree on blueberries and strawberries being god tier

Fuck it, here goes anyways:

I guess I'll skip blueberries and strawberries since we agree, and go into cherries. Cherries have the same sweetness as those, with a different flavor to me. It's like they are all made by the same brand and are just versions of each other. Watermelon because it's super refreshing, and has a nice yet watery taste. I like watered-down tastes in some cases, and this is definitely one of them. I love the flavor, and I love how it being "watered-down" makes it feel so refreshing, absolutely nothing better on a hot summer day in my opinion. Which brings us to lemons. I love sour things. That's pretty much it there. Flavor is also pretty good beyond the sour-ness.

Was going to type out more tiers, but anime is calling me, so thats it for now

>measures the quality of a man by calorific instinct.
I can smell the melanin from here.

shit list by a shit op

I found a persimmon tree in an industrial park garden today. green but good size/10.

source?

>red """delicious""" not abyss tier

Introducing Royal God Tier.

>watermelon
>god tier
spotted the nigger

Mangos should be moved up to at least high-tier. Mexican mangos (the smaller variety) are easily god-tier. They are sweet, but not overpoweringly. Tangy, and provide and interesting flavor that is wholly different than any other fruit. They are fantastic in slushes/smoothies, can be used in sushi, and are a seasoning in a variety of dishes, especially indian or south american. So, they are versatile in their use.
Personally, I love grapefruit and lemon but I have the gene variant that encodes liking sourness quite a bit so I won't argue on that front.

They have a small window of being decent. Too early and they'll parch your mouth to an insane degree, too late and they are disgustingly mealy. Plums, peaches and nectarines can get mealy pretty easily as well. Raspberries would be higher on my list but their seediness is mildly repellant. Blackberries have this issue to a greater extent.

This is the worst list I've ever seen, lemons oranges mangos watermelon and grapefruit are the best, cherries, pomegranate and all berries suck ass

Everything about these are god tier from the light tangy starfruit like flavour to the bomb ass seed you can eat afterword it is so fucking underaten.

while I don't like your racial provoking words I do agree that watermelon and all other melons are only loved by degenerate faggots

>make list of tiers
>put things in them in randomly, without thought
>people try and find patterns and motives

This is fucking stupid and you're a faggot this is a horrible tier list

if you have to ask for a source, get out. most of leddit's cute women came here because we have funny jokes like mcchiken instead of stale cooking trends

Mangosteen is queen

F L Y O V E R
L
Y
O
V
E
R

>Putting god tier fruits in high tier.

This.

>mango
>not supreme eldritch cosmos maker

>Not putting blackberries, honeydew, coconut, limes, or even something like guava

Imagine being this much of a fucking faggot

Wrong she would love pineapple

Cantaloupe can have really good or really shit texture, also the taste is subpar go eat sugar for something that sweet. Make a new tier or it goes mid tier

Pineapple should be God tier
West Indies cherries should be High tier
Blue Berries should be Medium tier
Grapefruit is indeed shit tier

Also, if you prefer mandarins over regular oranges you should stop browsing for being underage.

OP is probably some mentally damaged person that wants to be a girl

This. Mango shits on all of OP's gayberries

>no blackberries

>he doesn't know that blueberries are infinitely superior to blackberries
>he posts an irrelevant /pol/ image to react to this

Support this, with the addition that you should get those great Reine Claude plums.