If you could compel a world-class chef to be your personal servant for 1 year and prepare all your meals for you and...

if you could compel a world-class chef to be your personal servant for 1 year and prepare all your meals for you and your guests, who would you choose and why?

srs question, actually

Do I get to have secks too?

no. but they couldn't do anything or complain if you pulled your dick out sometimes like Louis C.K.

ANYONE WHO POSTS BELOW ME IS A FAGGOT

Jiro, just so I could see the pain in his face for making all that free fish and rice

probably Ben Shewry that guy seems to have some form of autism

She can service me in the bedroom.

Nigella, because she would make really good versions of normal food instead of these weird hoity toity touches.

this, imagine all the shit posting you could do as well

gordon ramsey, i'd force him to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich every day, and every day, it has to be better than it was the day before.

after 365 iterations of the pb&j, i'd feel that ramsey had done something really good for the world. and because i forced him to do it, it'd really be me that did it.

this guy, though it's not too big a stretch to satisfy your criteria OP, he's doing 95% of my cooking now

Probably Gordon Ramsey, but I wouldn't have him prepare anything. He would be there to yell at me as I cook.

and i could pull my pants down and sit on their belly and fart on their belly?

The master of Knorr® Stockpots™
Marco Pierre White.

Blumenthal. I love the spectate more than the food.

I would choose any educator-level chef and have them teach me everything they know about food and food prep. It'd be like free culinary school

Gordon Ramsay. I'd make him intentionally cook bad food, the kind of stuff he detests, and when he serves it to me, I'll berate him for cooking such a meal. Then I'd throw it in the bin and tell him I'm going to go get something actually worth eating: a McChicken.

She would be my toilet

Alton brown I liked his TV show

Bourdain.

>hide extremely potent speedballs all over kitchen
>when he asks me tell him it's just weak cocaine
>yell at him until the stress finally gets to him
>he decides to relapse
>guess what motherfucker? that's heroin

He overdoses and the world is a better place.

Mario Batali. He seems like a bro and I dig his style.

Why wouldn't I use the opportunity to learn under some great cooks?

Unironically Chef John. He always makes dank stuff, regardless of if it's from his own creation or not. It it would be awesome to have him has a chef to make me foods and chill out with.

EASY. Chef Paul Bocuse, who sadly passed away a month ago.

If we can have fictional chefs then I would choose Anatole from the PG Woodhouse novels

her, though hr big head might get on my nerves after a while, but that would be quite a while, me thinks

Nude Muse Cooking

I would pick my own chef. I love him like a father. He’s not world class but American class.

My first though was Batali but I really don’t want to gain 150 pounds in a year

RAW FISH

NICE AND OVEPRICED

That weird French guy on YouTube who makes ramen, mostly so we could just make weird shit together.

Rick Bayless desu

what the hell is wrong with you?

tell him to find the lamb sauce and laugh for a year as he scrambles to find it.

mario is a meme chef

Guy Fieri... and servant doesnt just mean for food

I wish he was my grandpa

Andrew Zimmern

If you try it and you hate it, you hate it.

But if you don't dare to try things and stay in your little bubble then you're a boring son of a bitch condemned to a life time of tendies.

Paul Cunningham. Seems like a cool guy and his food looks really nice.

Because I want to live deliciously.

my lord and savior