Charles... This is... *sips water*... *smacks lips*... The school of... *shakes head* resentment...

Charles... This is... *sips water*... *smacks lips*... The school of... *shakes head* resentment... This is not sir-van-tays... This is not my beloved Hamlet... Indeed, I find my anus puckered, Charles...

Is he still living

>Charles... This is... *sips* water

kek

Not for long

That picture is from 1973

He really looked like a professor in the 90s. In this picture he looks wiser and calmer. Happier also somehow

Don't pay this jew gatekeeper compliments unless you want others to think you're a kike yourself.

No way man, he's our guy. He defended the cannon.

>thinking a jew has any interest in defending white culture
He subverted it, kid. This is what they do, educate yourself.

seriously underrated

He looks nearly dead to me.

I took a screenshot desu

Elaborate.

See his interview with Rose. He praises Austen as great, he praises a black "poet", whom he thinks should be taught in schools, he says there are tons of great gay writers. He's out to subvert the white west with degeneracy and promotion of feminism and black lives matter

>mentions a few black and female authors
>H-he a sjw, yall!! He trying to kill us whiteys!! Muh culture!

lol get fucked, kid.

Do you really not understand how jews operate?

By accepting women writers and blacks you are showing children that they can pursue the same things as the white man instead of keeping to their rightful places, i.e. the kitchen and Africa (or in the fields).

your delusion is entertaining, more please.

not an argument, sweetheart. I suggest you read the Culture of Critique Series by Kevin McDonald to familiarize yourself with how the world really works.

NO

>every time he calls Charlie 'charles'

You think this nigga looks happy?

fresh off the /pol/ boat huh
should I go for Oswald Spengler too?

Wait, wait: I know. I should read Tsar Nicholas' shit.

>*sips*

How much do you wanna bet OP hasn't read a single one of his BOOKS? But of course that's Veeky Forums for you: nobody here reads actual books. And of course a thread making fun (in a not terribly clever way) of one of the most pre-eminent literary critics of the last century immediately devolves into an argument between a blatant Storm-troll and his clueless interlocutor. Why do I still come here?

Like me, you haven't found a good substitute.
All I want is a place that discusses literature beyond YA and genre stuff and has a casual, unrestrained atmosphere.
But the old Veeky Forums is long gone.