Ok I understand why its important that vegans let you know they are vegan as soon as you meet them...

Ok I understand why its important that vegans let you know they are vegan as soon as you meet them, but why do I need to know how many years they have been on that diet?

So you know how long they have left to live.

kek its like saying I am six weeks into a hunger strike

because every vegans are entitled sjw who think they should be given medals and praised for their sacrifices.

I hide my veganism. My coworkers didn't know for years. Im sure most vegans aren't that annoying, the ones who broadcast it eat frozen vegan tv dinners anyway.

How did you hide your power level?

Because most people bail on that pathetic shit after a month.

>power level of vegans
it's easy to hide something that doesn't exist

dude, leave meat it`s fucking hard (ex vegan here) so, maybe people feel proud about how long they are sustaining such retarded habit.
Also, people claim to soon to be vegetarian or vegan because when you socialize you go outside to eat , food is very important to socialize. I guess it´s pretty retarded to say it soon, but i understand why some people do that.

This, I don't tell anyone I'm vegan unless they explicitly ask.

nobody here asked you feeble, malnourished fuck.

damn, all that meat has you all riled up

Thats what happens when you are not a soy boy.
Testosteroni Tony!

I was vegan for seven years and I was feeling dizzy all the time and vomiting a couple of times a week. My liver was unable to improve beyond 30% capacity. Half of my teeth had fallen out, and the ones that remained were a faint greenish color and had a chalky texture. I was so anemic I couldn't touch iron without leaving little impressions where my skin had desperately tried to suck it into my body. I was so frail I couldn't even open my front door any more. Eventually the doctor told me I would have to start eating meat or I would not only die, but die so thoroughly that my soul would be erased. So I did.

Trust me, being vegan a long time is a massive triumph.

Just eats some beans. What did your diet look like at the time?

really?

Yes, really. Wondering what you left out, since you can be healthy on a vegan diet.

>you can be healthy on a vegan diet.
No amount of screeching that you 'can' get as many nutrients from eating nothing but tofu and vegetable semen as you can from a normal diet, will in practice work out that way.

You should've eaten more than just tofu, user. Don't be bitter that you were too much of a brainlet to structure a proper diet.

good god you are slow on the uptake

Vegans are only alive at all because cum is so protein rich.

Women love it

I'm sorry, user. I'm sure you tried really hard. Too bad it didn't work out :(

Vegan """""""""""physique"""""""""""

And who among them are vegan? Also Eugene a qt.

Same reason people like to rant and rave against vegans — Some people are just obnoxious cunts.

and telling people within the first day meeting them how many years they have been a vegan...thats not obnoxious ?

did they just fuck up the test somehow

Vegans believe they are morally superior and therefor believe their lifestyle choices should be followed. A good analogy would be nazi Germany. It's usually just annoying but it can become problematic when they actually obstruct businesses and damage the economy. Imposing your own believes on others usually leads to totalitarianism. And that always leads to cruelty against people. And most vegans dislike people because they seem to like animals more. When a large demographic decides to go vegan it could potentially lead to war or at least a completely dysfunctional society. The Vegans fail to comprehend this because of the lack of nutrients to the brain. Hence they go deeper and deeper into a state of cognitive dissonance. yet again quite the same as Nazi Germany. Going Vegan is a mental health disorder and should be treated as such just like we do with people who suffer from Anorexia or Boulimia. It's sad but if you're Vegan and are reading this now know that there is help and you can get well. Good luck!

>of course not
look at their pics, does it appear to you they fucked up?

>Vegans believe they are morally superior and therefor believe their lifestyle choices should be followed
I'm not vegan and don't really care about the animals, but not eating meat is certainly better for the environment. All else equal, to say it's not a more moral choice is like saying there's no difference between dumping oil in the ocean and not doing that.
>Imposing your own believes on others usually leads to totalitarianism
By that logic any given society inevitably devolves into tyranny.

Jesus christ they prove the point for you.
And look closely anons, this is what they are all like.
They all think they are better than you.
All of them

Why the fuck should it bother you if people think they're better than you? That's what weak faggots do, they see ressentiment as an opportunity to shut someone/something out and not grapple with it. That's the coward's way, and the main defense mechanism that prevents personal growth, very befitting a small mind such as yours that thinks eating meat and dairy is the only thing preventing a fascist takeover.

Wow the brainwashing runs deep in this one.
Yes my friend , for most of the planet , imagining you are superior is considered a character flaw unless you are part of a cult

So your implying we should beat the living daylight out of vegans. I'll start today!

>your

Focusing on the messenger to the detriment of what is actually being said is brainlet 101. ''who's this faggot who thinks he can tell ME how to live!?'' etc. Calling your opponent smug isn't actually an argument, but a way for people to feel secure in their complacency so they don't have to confront their own biases. If you didn't notice, you haven't said anything that's the least bit relevant to the argument I presented.

>imagining you are superior is considered a character flaw
Even said I wasn't vegan, just made a comment on the moral content of it. But then that's the implication of any proposition saying x is more moral than not x, where x isn't some banality. This is why social change can be so hard, because people are sensitive faggots who take everything as a personal insult rather than an opportunity to re-evaluate a situation and their own relation to it.

The air you breathe has touched dead animals so there is no such thing as vegan

With the power of meat, you too can be a master logician like this poster

You know I'm not wrong though, call it logic if you will but it's the truth and you and your mushy soy grain brain will soon realise it

You're from /pol/, aren't you?

No but if deflecting is all you can do then don't bother replying again, go feed some pigeons and grow up a bit. Actually don't feed the pigeons because unless you get magic vegan bread that's only 35% more expensive because of fairy tax you will be making animals eat other animals

>vegan bread

Are you honestly saying that vegans arent vegans because the air they breathe has touched animals? How are you not embarrassed? Are you a faggot (among other reasons) because air which has touched your semen has touched your lips? Christ you're an absolute humiliation to the human race

Yes we are all faggots, we are everything because in the end humans are just husks of material and life is a concept that the cells and bacteria that formed us created

Oh how profound, professor. I'll tell god.
Shush, you tit.

Funny you replied so fast, I totally forgot about this thread but glad you found some amusement at least. I could make more random stupid replys and shit but I haven't got time to procrastinate any more today so cya bud

You sound like an absolute dunce. As if you really struggled to sound smart while typing that and in so doing, sounded as if you were really struggling to sound smart. Just sayin'

because 80% of vegans don't make it a full 2 years on the diet before abandoning, so the 20% who do make it feel really special.

They are better than you

Vegans are the best
FOR ME TO POOP ON

so witty

if nobody ate chickens there wouldn't be any chickens. or cows, sheep, goats blah etc.

vegans would keep some for sex

half of them are only identifying as vegan at that particular moment.

Fair enough. We could limit our intake of these animals by 90% and there'd still be plenty of them, but I doubt you'd advocate that. Or we could just use the eggs and milk.

fuck that, i'm not eating retarded cuckcakes just because you're a pansy. i'll order some veal and fois gras next time i need to fill my fridge, and were it not for you being such a thundering vagina i wouldn't have done so.

>vegans are entitled
>I deserve meat

if someone sells meat at a price and you buy meat at that price then you deserve meat in exchange for that price

You haven't really justified your position beyond ''it's available''.

Rule 2

It's available because the free market demands it, you fucking queer.

Most vegans jump into a subculture, like homosexuals into pride. Men try and compete against each other with things penis size, muscle size or things like I drive a sport car, or I fuck a trophy wife. Vegans, being into this subculture, think those things are silly from their POV, still, they need to brag and compete like every other male so they brag on things like "I have been on a vegan diet for longer than you" or "not only I am not a vegan, I also doesn't use products from things that breathe". Same thing happens with female vegans.

Not all vegans are like that, just like not all homosexuals are bipedal aids who fuck every cock around.

ive told my family and a couple of friends im vegan and thats about it, obviously if im out and about i have to ask if stuff is vegan but beyond that i barely mention it.
also recently I gave blood turns out im healthy af

Because people like you feel entitled to it.

Your family, a couple of friends and this thread. Worst kind of attention seeker

And people like you feel entitled to be pretentious cunts. Your point?

Nobody "deserves" anything.
Tell me why you think you have a right to ANY food. Or water for that matter.

Yeah, ancaps famously feel entitled. You'd a fucking idiot.

I've never had to bring it up unless it involves a friend or coworker. If someone offers me food, or to go get lunch, I don't want them to think that I'm shy or rude for rejecting it after the third or something instance they've asked me. I've lived in socal all my life, and I've been working a food service job for years, I've never had a customer tell me they're vegan outright. The "vegans always tell you they're vegan" meme might have some truth to it in online discussions but as far as real life interactions go, I've never experienced it.

You seem like one of the good ones.
Last coworker I had who was vegan had to mention it every day. Commenting on what I could have had in my homemade lunch instead of meat, telling us all what was in hers...
When it war her birthday she bought in a cake. Instead of decorating it with her name or a flag it had VEGAN NURSE written on it.
I'm sure that looked great on your Instagram, you insufferable bitch.

>don't tell anyone.
>tells everyone.
Vegans.

>Calling your opponent smug isn't actually an argument, but a way for people to feel secure in their complacency so they don't have to confront their own biases.
Actually being smug is a character flaw because you assume you are correct no matter what, which is bias.

Smug reddit poster.
No one cares if you eat meat or don't.
But Vegens have to tell everyone which is smug.
Either way only rich cunts can be vegan and no one cares if cows get eaten.

Modern day chickens and cows are fucking disgusting disgraces. Chickens have split into 'broilers' raised for meat and 'layers' laid for eggs - both suffer disabilities and weakness throughout their lives. ALL farm animals are like this, sickly, broken, evolution ruined by man. These creatures are unnatural. They live lives of agony and suffering. This argument that 'they want to be bred so they exist' is stupid as fuck, its like saying that those retard children born without brains should be impregnated because if we don't do it they wouldn't exist. Guess what? they shouldn't exist, and neither should modern, emaciated, giving milk whilst pregnant 'cows' or modern antibiotic guzzling 'chickens'. I am a Vegan but would gladly genocide every single cow, chicken and farm animal on the planet if I could guarantee that meatcucks wouldn't just get desperate and start eating dogs or foxes instead. Fuck you.

>We could limit our intake of these animals by 90% and there'd still be plenty of them,
Wanna know how I know you never been out in the woods.
Fun fact animals don't grow to massive numbers when theyre prey.

>Tell me why you think you have a right to ANY food. Or water for that matter.
Because I can go and procure it and not buy it at a store.
Because water is like 70 percent of the world.

That's not the same as having a right to it, retard.
If you go fishing and don't catch anything you don't have the right to demand a fish. You either catch it or you don't. Rights never factor into it.
Land is 30% of the world. Do you think you have the right to a plot it?

>Tell me why you think you have a right to ANY food.
We have an interest in not starving to death and propagating the species, but we still modify our behaviour to that end. You can have sex with your wife but not a toddler.
Put my bias to the test then and form a coherent argument.
What are you talking about? We're already raising these animals.

>socal all my life, and I've been working a food service job for years, I've never had a customer tell me they're vegan outright

I dont see how this can be true. I used t work in cafe in silver lake and many customers started their order by saying they were vegan.
This was ages ago and I cant imagine it has gotten better.
Are you making things up?

And you're implying you're somehow naturally entitled to those plants? Nobody deserves anything, nothing is given by nature, only taken.

I'm actually ashamed of being vegan. I tell nobody. I've dropped over 100 lbs in 2 years. When people ask about my diet I'm vague. Oh, I just exercise a lot and eat a high protein, high fiber diet.

I'm only vegan for the health and environmental benefits. I could give 2 shits about the ethics. If I'm at a party, I'll politely accept whatever is offered. I hate people that make a big deal about it.

Right, but we could establish a baseline and say we all deserve food, because we need to eat, right? Now the next step is to ask what's the most ethical way to consume this. You could argue you're entitled to vegetables but not meat for a multitude of reasons, ecology, animal rights etc.

This whole pointless line of though only started because some retard called vegans entitled.

Don't be ashamed it's your life, your choice. If people get pissy about it just remind them it's a diet not a religion you aren't trying to convert anyone or preach if you don't do those things your friends will still he cool about it.

>You could argue you're entitled to vegetables but not meat for a multitude of reasons, ecology, animal rights etc.
Then argue them right now faggot.

>Nobody deserves anything, nothing is given by nature, only taken.

Not true. The evolutionary purpose of fruit is to be eaten.

I did very early on in this thread, but none of you people seem capable of even discussing this. 90% of this thread so far has been pointless invective. That wasn't the point of that post though, I was just questioning the assertion that vegans are particularly entitled (whatever that meant).

Quote the posts then.

Of course, it's not a very effective argument if you don't care about ecology, lessening suffering etc.

q u o t e t h e m

I just did.

>strawmen are logical pints now

Didn't imply that's what you'd say, but it's undoubtedly an argument you'll run into a lot.

>i'm vegan because abuse and killing are unexceptable
>i still use phones and computers and wear clothes made with 3rd world slave labor
>and pay taxes to government that kills people in middle east

I'd argue we need clothes and smart phones more than we need hamburgers, but nonetheless the whole sweatshop thing is a necessary and temporary phase in the development of countries like china, and not buying any stuff made there isn't going to make their lives any better. Also it's ludicrous to hold every single citizen of a country ultimately responsible for what its government does.

Facebook memes aren't an argument ya cunt.

Already said it wasn't an argument aimed at you, just a general observation. How about you address what I wrote instead?

Quote what you wrote faggot, I haven't seen a single logical argument in the thread.

I did here.
Then I told you about it here.