What's your preferred hotsauce Veeky Forums?

What's your preferred hotsauce Veeky Forums?

For me, it's kecap manis

Are we having this thread every single day now?

big sloposhit

Valentina or Frank's. They are kind of the same.

Valentina and Frank's are similar in the fact that their hot sauce. The flavors are very different.

Do we really need this thread every day? It always just turns into faggots flinging shit at each other over vark' sauce.
Also El Yucateco is the best.

To me they both just taste like spicy vinegar.

Pleb
Local yokal
Patricion

Dave's insanity

used to be franks but now for sodium reasons it's tabasco, which is really good and probably the best hot sauce ever considering salt levels

for me, it's the 'vark, the only hot sauce that enhances your nipples as you drink it

If you're worried about salt intake you're a bigger pussy than your woman.

You have a cardiovascular disease?

Shave your nipples boy, you look like a weirdo.

I keep my blood pressure low by eating low sodium

You keep your blood pressure low by eating low salt. Something I never had to do. My battles were short.

Let me quote Dan Daily, plan to live forever?

Do NOT respond to vark' posters.

Sodium is harmless unless you have a pre-existing condition.
You're not doing yourself any harm by avoiding sodium either of course, but you're no better than those people who insist on avoiding gluten despite having no gluten allergy.
And you're apparently cheating yourself out of your favourite hotsauce.

high bp is real and i could feel it

I avoided it from eatling low sodium stuff

Why do people use hot sauce? I don't understand why you'd intentionally destroy all other flavors and make your food painful to eat at the same time. You might as well add broken glass.

That's dehydration.

I only add in small ammounts to enchance flavorur and nod overpover

Because I like hot sauce.

>That's dehydration.
maybe

Not everyone has a weak tongue?

>Weak
>Haven't burnt my tongue to shit

the hair is to balance out my big, soy infused nipples

this, absolutely.
fucking amazing when put in a soup or some ramen.

I've been using this. Pretty much like anything aside from Louisiana style or Jalapeno.

I picked it up heavily in the military because the food was so bland. I didn't use hot sauce prior to that in a big way. Some dudes used to collect sauce packets from fast food places and save them in a grocery bag to take on deployments.

Right now I really only use hot sauce on an egg sandwich or rice.

making my own salsa

Yes, we need to get down to the bottom of which one of use is right.

Frank's is the standard condiment-type hawsawz

Spend a little extra on something fancy for when the recipe calls for something more flavorful

I've been putting hot sauce on my pizza a lot lately so I don't think my opinion carries a lot of weight

It's damn good on rice as well.

Anything by Heart Breaking Dawns

>haven’t burnt my tongue to shit
Do you think that eating hot sauce burns your tongue so you can’t feel the heat anymore or something? How retarded are you?

I have accustomed myself to extreme spice, I use Blair's Salsa De La Muerte or Melinda's various flavors. In moments of over indulgence I swack on some Naga Jolokia sauce.

These are not grocery store hot sauces. Delete your post or else I will report you. In the future, please post Tabasco, Sriracha, Frank's Red Hot, Louisiana, Valentina, Crystal, El Yucateco, Melinda's, Secret Aardvark, or Tiger.

Try it on steamed Oysters....

I put this on everything. If I want something spicy, I’ll grab a hotter sauce. But this goes on everything else.

But I have to spread the word. As a hot sauce lover, I’ve got to spread the best sauce around. Heat levels in all ranges (Cauterizer and 1498 are my gotos), real ingredients, reasonable prices. They are the best sauces. I sound like a fucking shill, but I love them.

Ayyy, I got hooked on this stuff on a trip to Belize. My local chain supermarket started carrying it recently.

Crystal is my go-to, I eat it with my eggs every morning.
I have been liking this one sauce a lot though, I got it in this sample kit that my parents got me for christmas but turns out the company only makes that sauce for that kit
its like if you mixed crystal with a sweet chili sauce (the kind you dip egg rolls in), its great

Mexican-valentona extra hot
Asian-sriracha
Everything else-crystal/franks

I STAY STRAPPED WIT THA TEC

I hate to be so absolute reddit tier about my opinion here but honestly Sriracha is Patrician tier. It's savory as hell and delicious on all accounts. Anybody who "hates" it only does so out of spite.

They changed the fucking recipe

Frank's red hot, because I like to pretend I like spicy food but I'm still white.

Bump

Frank's, but I know it is kind of pleb tier compared to other things.

Wrong. I legitimately hate the taste. It almost seems rancid to me.

I like mild hot sauces. Panola pepper sauce (rare) and Cholula chili-lime are the best I've tried.

WHO /vark/ HERE?

For me, it's Meme's

my nigga

is it sloppy?

I've been craving that dirty dick lately

U FOUL MY NIGGA

I ain't paying 10 bucks for a bottle of spicy water

If I'm buying sauce I go for El Yucateco, it's the best sauce I've tried in any of the burrito joints I've been to, and the selection in my country isn't great. I've started making my own hot sauce and I recommend it for anyone who wants extreme heat

Post recipe, I've been wanting to get into it for awhile. I have a food processor

Don't you need to ferment the sauce for years and shit?

Nah, you can make it ready to serve on the spot

here's my personal favorite

That's not 'vark
Hahaha. That is lame, brother
Go 'vark

cum

>el yucateco green habanero sauce on some cilantro lime white rice
it ends up looking like the hulk took a shit on it but it's fucking delicious

let me just preempt this entire thread so we don't have to have it all the time

My absolute favorite.

wheres the 'lula

>needing anything more than 'vark
You wouldn't be asked on the 'vark Ark

>We are buy the spicy shitto
>We are to become the spicy shitto

There's a SA restaurant near me. Authentic like. They don't even speak English
They have a "sauce"
That's like oil and pepper chunks
Hot as fuck but tasty

What do you call that?

chili oil?

Dave's gourmet, usually get the ghost pepper or scorpion pepper sauces. They're not the best sauces but they have a lot of heat, long shelf life unrefrigerated, and relatively inexpensive compared to better sauces.

Higher quality sauces imo tend to have more sweet with the heat, more seasoning in general and less vinegar and thus tend to expire quickly and need to be refrigerated and are more useful for adding flavor and seasoning to a meal rather than adding some heat to an already well seasoned dish.

>he doesnt keep a bottle of sauce on him at all times

literally no excuse to do this in 2018 -1

tabasco as a extra on things like pizza siracha for things like stir fry or fried chicken the rest i can live without.

Can you tell me a hotsauce that with a few drops my tongue gets burnt?

Hydrochloric acid. Capsaicin only simulates the feeling of burning.

That's because Dave's cops out and uses pepper extract in their sauce. I wish I could find something as hot as Dave's without the extract.

tabasco. Hating on it is a meme. It costs so much because people are willing to pay for it, for good reason.

>I put barely hot, bitter, shit-liquid on my food

>Not spicy in the slightest
>Almost double the amount of sugar of a Coke
>Tastes like bad quality, knock off tomato sauce

There literally isn't anything good about sriracha

This stuff. They sell it at the Dollar Tree for 99 cents and it is so freaking good. I use it for wings, sauces, sandwiches, etc. I'm from Buffalo also, so everyone says Franks is the best, but that stuff is like 6 dollars a bottle, this stuff in the pic is 10x better and cheap.

I always have some tabasco on hand, mainly to balance spicy-sweet-savoury-sour in dishes or to have a slightly hot aftertaste, also this keeps for so long. I sometimes plan a week with a lot of hot sauce consumption and get some siracha or sweet chili siracha

This has quickly become my go to sauce for pure flavor. I have several insanely hot sauces I use to spike it if I want more heat.

This has been my main boi since my sister gave me a bottle for my b'day. Hot, fairly tasty, goes well on eggs, meats and pizzas. Give it a shot of you can get it on the cheap.

Caribbean is my favorite!

I'm fine with this thread being a daily thing. I occasionally see something new and interesting that I otherwise may not.

Shit taste filipino crap

based. i got like 4 bottles of it when i saw it on sale last. their stuff has been increasingly difficult to find lately. do they make their goods seasonally?

Their artwork is the gayest edgelord shit.