I can't take this anymore Veeky Forums it hurts so much

I can't take this anymore Veeky Forums it hurts so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5YyMQRLmdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happen user did you cut yourself?

ITS NOT FAIR WHY DID THE DOG HAVE TO DIE TAKE SOMEONE ELSE GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY

FUCKING GODDAMNIT user, I didn't need the reminder.

i thought you photoshopped some of the dog in but thats actually real

i think chef is trying super super hard not to have a melt down over francis death, trying to keep pushing it back, she needs a new dog

Yeah, I feel you. It really hurt when Francis died since Chef was always so cheery. I hope she's doing well.

>Francis suddenly passes away
>a week later, Chef falls seriously ill
>Chef takes a month off while some randos make documentaries with a Francis doll

I remember the dark days. The dark days never ended.

I'd hug you if I could user, I cried a couple of times over it. Shhh, it'll be okay

IT'S A FUCKING DOG

They could have taken Jack.

Still waiting for the video where she cooks and eats the dog

>Hi I'm Francis, the ghost of the show Cooking with Dog

black person detected

>and I am possessing this doll which is a facsimile of me

Stop this thread immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=N5YyMQRLmdg

Fucking hell, she really needs to get a new puppy. It won't be the same and that's probably why she's avoiding it but she seriously needs something to get her mind off the grief.

She got hit by a fucking truck, dude.

She finally cooked the dog?
Is there an episode?

DELET THIS

she threw herself infront of a truck :(

I would too if I had this fucking gook for an owner

Back to /pol/ with you

Jack shot Francis

It's so cringy and pathetic when some newfag "discovers" Jack or Marie or whatever and posts the same shitty reply in every thread.
It may be new and novel to you but the rest of us have already seen the guy. You can stop.

Actually seeing retards like you get assblasted by Jack is more entertaining. Keep it up :^p

RIP MR.FRANCIS WE LOVE YOU LITTLE BUDDY :(

Yeah, I'm so fucking mad right now because I sure take Veeky Forums seriously. It looks like another sleepless night of angry crying for ol' chop.

oh, you wanted more jack you say, gotcha

God I hope he doesn't hunt often, it's an accident waiting to happen.

Can't they just by another dog of the same breed? All dogs are the same anyway I'm sure nobody wouldv'e even noticed

oh man thats sad i remember watching her videos a few years back

count the dogs or portions of dogs

i count 9

L to R
1. photo
2. easel pic
3. stuffed
4. dog rear end behind her
5. apron
6. upper photo
7. mug
8. large easel
9. small stuffed

You people are the ones making it worse. Shes pretty much gotten over it and just wants to continue her show with a gimmick. But then you retards have to ruin it by constantly spamming sad comments in every single video when shes trying/already moved on since he passed awhile ago. Get over it and stop trying to "support" her when she doesn't need it.

You forgot the one on the cutting board.

worst timeline

Back to re*dit with you

A namefag calling anyone cringy and pathetic is too ironic to be serious

am I the only one that watches this because of the food and gives zero crap about the dog?

Try living in war torn south korea with a family of 10 mouths to feed then come back here on your high horse about how its morally wrong to eat dogs. fucking faggots.

I ate my high horse...

>south korea, war torn
Lol, the only south koreans eating dog are impotent old men in back alley hole in the walls with other impotent old men hoping it'll make their tiny dicks rise once again.

jack's tongue placement perfect. always ready to lick a clit or butthole

I have no sympathy for people who bring about their own issues with poor life choices.