Do you thank god or something that you're not allergic to something tasty like peanut butter or something?

Do you thank god or something that you're not allergic to something tasty like peanut butter or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9lYCMf1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I curse God for not giving me an easy option for "accidental" death if I ever need it

Yes, nuts are GOAT.

Id unironically off myself if I couldn't eat peanut butter.

Or something, I'm just happy I can breathe without an inhaler, poop without a laxative, piss without a catheter, and walk unaided. For now.

peanut butter is great with aspartame.

>something 3 times in one sentence

>god
>2018

I didn't. But i will now that you mention it.

Thanks got for letting me eat all of your gay food.

Always remember that God wants you to taste His nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9lYCMf1w

Yes. Peanut butter is one of my favorite things in life.

If i had some, I'd sit my twink ass down and eat a third of a jar of extra crunch peanut butter, then place it back in the cubbard and brush my teeth :)

Thank God I am allergic to soy. Vegan and vegetarian diets are impossible for me.

stupid American, fuck your peanut butter

No they're not.

I would really miss peanut butter if I developed a nut allergy, but if I were to somehow become allergic to gluten I would legitimately kill myself the very next day. An old roommate of mine went on a health kick where they ate gluten-free, and let me try some. I was unaware that I could be personally offended by the existance of a certain kind of food before that day.

But most normal food is naturally gluten free.

No. I thank my family for not having shitty genes.

I sorry that you haven't tasted what heaven taste like. Maybe some day you would get a jar of peanut butter as a gift and taste it for yourself

i have an array of faggy food allergies, even developed a new one in my 30s
but i can live with it, because i know several people who became lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant as adults, so i know how much worse it could be

But can't you just drink raw milk if you're lactose intolerant?

You underestimate exactly how much one man can love bread and pasta.

>But most normal food is naturally gluten free.
That doesn't stop the grocery store from slapping a big "gluten free" shelf label on every bag of rice or can of peaches.

>

It's a curious feeling, isn't it? Life can change so suddenly, and yet so many people never realize all the gifts they've been given.
Be thankful for everything you have, anons. And you have more than you realize.

in my state, raw milk can legally only be sold on the farm it was produced on, and i don't know any lactose intolerant people who give nearly enough of a fuck to drive out to the middle of nowhere to buy something that might kill them anyway