Internal Tech Theory: dishes manchildren would not eat that are actually patrician and delicious

Internal Tech Theory: dishes manchildren would not eat that are actually patrician and delicious

>just made this baby and gonna chomp it up

What's the point of chicken feet? Do they even have any meat on them at all or is it just cartilage?

I guess I get it being tasty and having an interesting texture sort of thing going on but you're not getting anything else out of it

Manchildren wont even acknowledge a thread like this. Clearly this board is flooded with autist man children.

I've always been curious about chicken feet, but whenever I have a chance to order them I don't think of it. How are they?

they are fabulous

There's a bit of meat on them, but it can be kinda tough if it isn't prepared right. They're almost completely cartilage, skin, and bone. They are pretty tasty though, it's a little like dark meat.

good for the skin, also adds thickness to broths

I would rather murder all of my family than eat this shit

i fucking love chicken feet as kid

>be gook
>be poor
>make meals out of meat scraps that everyone else throws out
>hipster westerners pretend they're tasty
top kek

the collagen makes chicken soup much better

it's not just gook shit,my Croatian mother uses chicken feet all the time

^This

Use Chicken feet to make a collagen-rich chicken stock

Then after making the stock take out the Chicken feet, and the tendons/ligaments in the feet are now really soft from being boiled for a couple of hours.

Now pan fry them with whatever seasoning you want and they are delicious.

Well it turns out that the scraps of the meat that you baka gaijins kept wasting are some of the tastiest and/or useful parts of the animal.

Chicken feet: High in collagen -> good for stock, has delicious crispy skin when fried

Organ meat: High in iron, can make pate

Beef bones + Ox tail = Great for pho broth, ox tail is delicious.

And then beyond meat there's things like kopi luwak, where the shit coffee beans pooped out by a civet happen to be the highest quality beans out of the whole crop.

I do a shopping trip to 99 Ranch a couple times a month and they give you a $1 coupon for the hot food or bakery for every $15 you spend, so I almost always end up getting something, and out of everything I've had from the hot food side the chicken feet are the only ones I actually like. I'm not sure if they're just really good, or that the authentic version of Panda Express is just absolutely terrible.

You guys ever tried spicy pickled chicken feet?
They're so good with a beer.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this looks hideous

Love me some crunchy pigs ears.

this works with wing tips too, I always save them up from when I break down wings

You think OP's chiclen feet look hideous? How about mine?

Pretty tasty though

The cartilage becomes like chicken skin flavored, slightly liquidy jello. It sounds gross but they're seriously delicious. Had some for the first time a year ago at some dim sum place

>Internal Tech Theory
what the fuck?

what says. They are good for a snack type dish to suck on, kind of like a meaty hard candy. Especially if they are coated in a good sauce. Make sure you have a small plate to put/ spit all the little bones in though.

honestly this has pretty poor presentation :-/

Iluminati

>Greentext
Is for quoting you fucking newfag. You should have >Internal tech theory, not your actual fucking statement. Lurk more.

After eating Balut and century eggs and liking both of them I've learned to give any thing a try. I would really like to try raw seal next

>wassup doobie