You don't understand Traditionalism

Traditionalism does NOT mean returning to the past or that the past was wholly better.

Rather, Traditionalism is the belief that the 'Sacred' or the perennial existed *in* past societies and was manifested in past societies.

You don't understand Traditionalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEDxEjrvsOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reads Evola once

Thanks for clarifying, based 'pede!

This is basically what this board has been for the last 2 or 3 months. Pseuds recommending shit like the Kybalion to each other. Congratulations on reading archaic shit to fool yourself into thinking you've transcended

t. Christcuck who can't into esotericism

Ya got me

Lol "esotericism" is philosophy for simpletons. Christianity has a deep metaphysical tradition thats much more intellectual. I'm not biased either way though and am fascinated by Neo-Platonism and it's place in the development of the Western tradition

Hang yourself, maggot.

Intellectualism is Modernity.

No, thanks!

>Kybalion
>Evola
user, I...

>deep metaphysical tradition
Intellectual, not Intellectualism

>esotericism
youtube.com/watch?v=LEDxEjrvsOw

t. Protestant Christcucks that can't into esoteric thought and early Christian traditions

I'm not sure I've ever seen two posters with the same definition of traditionalism.

>t. read Nag-Hammadi scripts once
Stop larping, pointless faggot.

>traditionalist posting on a Manchurian Horsefucking Enthusiast Yurt

Every one of you is a LARPer

>t. read the first paragraph of the wikipedia page of the Nag-Hammadi scripts once

ftfy

He's right you know. Most people who call themselves traditionalists don't understand even the basic concepts of Evola or Guenon

>muh nostalgia and buzzwords

Caught you out didn't I proddy cuck?
Take your individualism up your ass

I agree with you OP. There are a lot of right wing, alt right, or identitarians here. We just don't speak up because this board is overrun with hip, ironic libtards.

Give up on this board, start a local nationalist book club. Redpill some young men.

Attempt to reach out to the undecided, and lost youth of the west. Don't waste your time on people who've already committed themselves to fashionable nihilism, or trendy centrist relativism.

>Ignores the OP

Why are advocates of modernity so stupid?

Evola was a counter-initiation agent who did not practice any Tradition. Those who today call themselves Evolians, are just a pretentious petty scum that is outside of any Tradition.

It is not that the sacred existed *in* past societies but rather that past societies could only exist *as* societies with a theological formation. hence the violence that comes alongside the rupture between the theological and the political.

sincerely,
a muslim leftie

And your point is what? You agree with the destruction of this past mode of being?

I should hesitate to call it 'religion' for a traditional society does not conceive it as such rather, it conceives it as completely embedded within its way of life.

>don't try actual arguing, just resort to brainwashing young men who are too uneducated to know better

>This form of education I don't like it's brainwashing but mine isn't

I don't support Mosley, friend.

>I should hesitate to call it 'religion' for a traditional society does not conceive it as such rather, it conceives it as completely embedded within its way of life.
This is definitely true, but its not a matter of agreeing with its destruction, but to avoid its restoration.

The important thing to recognise is that totalitarianism coincides with the desire to restore that ancient "way of life", whether it is in its Nazi or Soviet form. The democratic experience is the experience of the multitudes of contradictory opinions, undoubtedly a consequence of the disintegration of the theologico-political matrix. To try and recover an old system, as figures like Heidegger and perhaps Evola (haven't read him) wanted to, doesn't seem to lead to very pleasant things.

We can all basically agree that non-whites, non-Asians, and non-Jews have contributed almost nothing to modern society. No one here can deny that Africans and Aborigines have been a net drain on productive society.

True but all this democracy and modernity will lead to is the further strangling of any sense of the sacred and perhaps, the time is over. Perhaps, the last burst of the traditional spirit was extinguished 70 years ago.

Only brainlets think in terms of 'progress' like yourself.

t. American Jewish neo-con posing as white

Wogs are loud, subhuman scum and have produced nothing of worth since Leopardi died.

>didn't mention the word "progress" once
Progress implies a direction. I'm simply stating the fact that some races are just unproductive, unintelligent and genuinely wouldn't be missed.

Italian and Swiss, actually.

See the following. Gratti.

>Unproductive

Productiveness is an economic concept and entirely embedded within modernity.

YOU are the problem, cuck.

See the year when Leopardi died and kys, Spaghettini.

lol, okay buddy. ALL productivity implies something economic. Economics is ENTIRELY embedded in modernity.

It's not like architecture, politics, art, poetry, philosophy can be done for passion, obsession, religious devotion, or military dominance.

It's not like systems of economics predate modernity.

Ooh, but you keep reading those novellas buddy. Maybe one day you'll prove your dad wrong.

Start arguing anytime, mate

Not him but tbf, all productivity implies an end, a goal, just like all notions of progress.

An there is a great difference between premodern (and especially antique) understanding of economy. It is generally accepted that the term has been extrapolated to states and governments even though originally the term refers to the dominion (not exactly) of the father over the household.

You're such a pseud, go jack off to Varg. I bet you think anyone south of Germany is a nigger.

top kek

le debate and argument

There is no debate Your kind will be killed on the DOTR.

Why are you quoting youtubers? Lack the mental capacity to read traditionalist thinkers, brainlet? Pleb.

The Capital will suck the marrow from your bones, you past-obsessed faggot.

>le supreme intellectual, thinks he'll end bigotry
>owns DFW books ONLY, estrogen-laced soy latte, male feminist shirt, whispy handlebar mustache
>"whiteness is the problem" "ewwwww white people" "this place is too white" "apologize for slavery"
>ends up being the main force driving people to the alt right

Karma is lovely. Keep inadvertently saving the white race, libtards. Keep wondering why you drive people to the political fringes.

That you guys will argue about such inconsequential nonsense proves that this board is absolute shit and that it always has been and that I'm going to leave before it damages me any further. Honestly, half of the guys I added in a goodreads thread recently and shitting up my feed with notifications saying WANTS TO READ CRIME AND PUNISHMENT; WANTS TO READ ULYSSES; WANTS TO READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE; WANTS TO READ THE CORPUS HERMITICISM. Like seriously what the fuck. I've been here for years and only now am I realise how well and truly pleb this fucking place is. I dont mind the shitposting, and i love the real discussion, but this kind of shit is beyond insufferable. Go out an get fucking laid you virgins instead of wasting your time and money reading waste of time shit because /pol/ told you that the "cultural marxists", which is a misnomer by the way, are trying to destroy western civilisation, IMPLYING THAT IT DIDNT RESTROY ITS SELF . im off bye
sage and reportde

Nowhere did he quote a youtuber, you supreme autist

The IQ on this one is so high, he must be taking szechuan sauce enemas.

Doesn't matter, brainlet. He brought one up.

Also, how interesting that the poster counter hasn't changed ;)

Didn't read the OP, brainlet? Now I don't have to respond to you lol!

woah..

>existed *in* past societies and was manifested in past societies.
That traditionalism is a universal concept doesn't invalidate my insult.

G E T F U C K E D

You're a cuck subservient to pseud notions like 'economy'.

You will be the first to go on the DOTR.

There will be no day of the rope. Your Jewish overlords will play you like puppets while their already bloated purses creak at the seams. Modern rightist movements are a safety valve akin to punk rock in the 70s, it's all finely tuned so that you can't make a real difference. I've been hearing about DOTR since at least late 90s, by the way. Same goes for the EU tumbling down, also late 90s. Can't wait, I have an eternity to spare.

Except I agree with you about the modern right as would Evola as would Guenon. Don't understand your position. Defeatist?