Welcome to 'stralya cunt, how'd you like your Vegemite?

Welcome to 'stralya cunt, how'd you like your Vegemite?

No, thank you my good Sir, I shall stick to Miso paste. Now fuck off cunt.

2 slices of good cunts please.

And a slice with apricot jam for desert.

How close is that shit to vegemite and does it have enough b vitamins to kill my hangover?

2 slices of hard cunt with a slice of coon each, cheers. Otherwise known as the mad cunt

Do australians enjoy vegemite because it's the only way their B vitamins can keep up with their alcoholism?

No, it's because we're happy little Vegemites as bright as bright can be.

It's because it was first made with the waste from making beer so naturally we fell in love with it

This is a myth.

Oi mate, marmite is better.

Give me two hard cunts, some Aussie Beer and DVD boxsets of your finest Australian Cartoons. Preferably "The Deep", but I also won't mind some Blinky Bill.

Nah it's not cunt

Good cunts is perfect

>hands you a box of Foster's
You asked for it, mane.

You have to be quick. As soon as the toasts pops out of the toaster you have to apply butter so that it melts into the toast. You then apply the Vegemite vigorously and this gives it a unique flavour and texture.

Americunt here. I'll take two good cunts and some cider.

I presume you mean Crocadoo.

I've never eaten vegemite.
Maybe I'll go to Whistler and ask for some since I hear you guys have pretty much taken the place over.
As employees. Not tourists, goodness no. Actually enjoying our high end resorts is reserved for our Chinese Masters.

I've never even been to Australia and I fucking love Vegemite.

>Whistler
>Chinese Masters
BC Canadian detected.

You can buy Vegemite at London Drugs. I urge you to try your first bite at "soft cunts" level.

Yeah mate, ask for Lucy at bearfoot. Tell her you're Tomo's mate, she'll give you a bargain.

Somewhere between good and hard cunts.

Every time an Americunt tries Vegemite for the first time, no matter what I say they always go for hard cunt levels of Vegemite, like they think it's gonna be like spreading peanut butter or nutella.

You gotta go for soft or a little under good cunt level and work your way up, or else you'll probably be put off Vegemite for a while.

Whistler being Australian is a meme. It's only got a sizeable Aussie population in Dec-Feb because it's summer vacation for 17-23 year old's wanting to go skiing and do drugs to forget having to go back to University in March.

Whistler's slowly being taken over by Chinese, Brazilians, Indian and Filipino tourists.

>Whistler's slowly being taken over by Chinese, Brazilians, Indian and Filipino tourists.
This is why I live in Quebec.
The foreigners have the decency to stay at the absolute bottom

>Beer brewed by heineken for the european market
>Australian Beer
Top work dick head

VB is the strayan beer fuckhead

Dip your hook in a little Vegemite and they'll charge right for it.

>Australian Cartoons. Preferably "The Deep"
My wee nephew loves that show
But it's modern
I'm figurin you're talking about some 80s shit

What is the difference, taste-wise, between Vegemite and Marmite? I was kind of curious to try one of them.

Marmite tastes more swampy, Vegemite tastes more tangy. Vegemite is the more unique flavour. Yeast extract spreads all have a sort of Marmitey flavour, but I'm yet to find one with a Vegemitey flavour.

How does something with so much salt have such a short shelf life?

It doesn't. It seems to last forever. It's marked with a best before date, but I've had a jar as old as five years which was fine.

If you're getting crumbs in it you might end up with mold, but that's not the Vegemite going bad.

Does it?
I've used like soy sauce that is 10 years old

>If you're getting crumbs in it
I fucking HATE people who do this.
Take a clean knife you fucking nigger

Marmite is sweeter, vegemite more tang.
Marmite is a more jelly like paste than vegemite. I enjoy both.

Name a more iconic duo than marmite + coconut oil spread on toast. I'll wait.

Your mom and dad.

Peter Brock and Steve Irwin.
They both died because of fish tails.