Jimmy John’s is simultaneously overpriced and overrated

Jimmy John’s is simultaneously overpriced and overrated.

me the smell

I don't want those free smells, lady

It’s only smells

You're low test if you don't like this.

agree.
Shit staff as well.
% kids standing around,only the new guy,that can't work the register,does anything.
Fuck you Orlando and Homestead JJ

100% agree. I went there once when I was craving a jersey mike's sub and I couldn't get one because they were closed literally 45 minutes before the time posted on their door (side rant, many jersey mike's have done this to me so I try not to go to them in the evening anymore but seriously mike get your franchises together)

so I go to jimmy john's on my way home, figure 'how bad can it be'. I order one of the more prominently listed subs since I figure it must be popular. in return I get something on partially stale bread with mayo and meat and a tiny bit of lettuce. worst sandwich i've ever had.

Sad that Subway is teh best.
If you don't have a Publix near you.

um, it is cheap and fine
I mean its nothing special but no one really considers it to be, I'd say its rated completely appropriately
I don't know by what possible standard it is expensive

>% kids standing around,only the new guy,that can't work the register,does anything.
What do you possibly want the people working there to do beyond what they already do? Its already absurdly fast service

Too bad publix are only in redneck shitholes

subway isn't even close to best though. I'm pretty sure everyone can agree on this list:

TOP TIER:
Which Wich
Jersey Mike's Cold subs (if you're in the mood for a cold sub)

HIGH TIER:
Firehouse
Penn Station

MID TIER:
Publix Subs (can be high tier but somewhat inconsistent)
Jersey Mike's warm subs
Potbelly

LOW TIER:
Subway
Quiznos

I'D RATHER STARVE TIER:
Jimmy John's

Potbelly is ridiculously underrated in this list

this. the vito is like $6 and is has capicollo, salami, maybe one other meat, cheese and olive oil and some italian spices. I'm not sure what you're expecting

also
>ordering anything other than vito
>ever

>partially stale bread
not sure how it could be stale after at most a few hours. they make it every day and sell leftover bread from yesterday separately for $0.25

i've only been there once and it wasn't memorable. There aren't any in my area so I could have misplaced it

oh,forgot about Firehouse,nearest one is an hour away...
Quiznos isn't that bad.

it sure tasted stale. got a sub at ~7:30 pm. tasted about as if it had been sitting out since lunch which can certainly cause staleness

More like
1. Potbelly
2. Quiznos
3. Jersey Mikes
4. Firehouse
5. Jimmy Johns

9001. Subway

Add Planet Sub to HIGH TIER. I often alternate between that and firehouse since they're so close and so comparable. Very different bread though.

i don't think jimmy john's is terrible. i always get the same sandwich, though (#9 italian night club), so maybe i just lucked out ordering that the first time and sticking with it. quizno's is underrated as well.

only had a publix sub once and it was very underwhelming. bread was good, everything else was meh

was it in a low trafficked area? I've never had that problem granted I don't eat JJ's often anymore

INC is only ok if you get no mayo, but at that point it's just a bigger more expensive vito.

large city suburb, but the shop was empty.

What the fuck?
Who is that?

Jimmy John's employee here, AMA

Why do you hate humanity?

What would you do if I ask for lootwice on my sandwich?

What makes you think that you are entitled to an establishment that serves you good food at a low price with a short waiting time? Make your own fucking sandwich you spoiled little dingus.