youtu.be/FXIWyYtq85E
youtu.be/EAf9Is_b00U
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kpyg9x_-NrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Works at McDicks.
>Calls other people retards.
Sure showed them.

People traded their cars for this just a few months ago.

>Trading your motor vehicle for meme sauce.
10/10 retarded.

Dumbasses it tastes like shit too

At least I have a job you NEET

I'm work as a foreman for a wood chipping and landscaping company that is small you dumb corporation slave.

*I

>sze chuan sauce
?

>I manufacture parmesan cheese
You must be so smart

so what good sauce are they replacing with this

still not happy they replaced Habanero Ranch with their shitty chick-fil-a sauce knock off

>Cutting down and limbing trees and putting tress in a wood chipper is manufacturing parmesan cheese.
Is this a new meme?

>He doesn’t enjoy the subtle flavors of ‘sze ‘chuan sauce

Good goy wage slave.

I bet you're Jewish boss is so proud of you that you stand on your feet all days and chop that wood, good goy, make sure you stay longer on your knees while you do that landscaping goyim, I'm not sure if you earned that $12 an hour.

>Everyone who doesn't work at McDonald's is a neat

I'm the only child and the sole beneficiary to a wealthy inheritance I also have a trust fund you mad wagie?

For me, it’s the filet o fish

yes the "jew antitree woodchippers united"
very evil people

>Work as a foreman.
I run a crew for 12+ hours a day
I make $35 an hour, enjoy your food stamps nigger.

No, there's a ton of wood in a lot of store bought

I don't work at a wood or paper mill. The wood chips get spewed across peoples property. My boss doesn't take truckloads of wood chips to cheese manufacturers. What the fuck is this stupid shit?

>Haha I don't work for the Jew I am the Jew I get to slave drive all of my Mexican workers! I make an average fly over salary, I'm a have, I'm a king now!! made it in life babysitting manual laborers!!!

My boss is a German expat and all of the people that work under me are white men. You must live a really sad life.
>Hurr durr everyone that has a job lives in the city/suburbs.
I live and work in the mountains.

>ITT: one defensive wage cuck

People throughout history that disdained manual labor were grand poets and philosophers, modern day neets are neither.

>people paid thousands for a meme

Hopefully, next time they realize what "for a limited time" actually means

>everyone in the past wasn't a serf or slave with a low IQ only cut out for ooga Boogaloo me hit hammer on nail, was an aristocratic poetic neet

fpbp

>I know nothing of history so it's means you are wrong, haha! BTFO.
Your post doesn't even make sense either. Go back to shuffling through walmart with your EBT card so you can buy pizza rolls and cheetos.
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

The meme is that the cheap shitty shakers of parmesan cheese at walshart contained a rather alarming percentage of wood pulp by weight.

Why would I need EBT? Are these insults from pass projections? Most Foreman start out as $8 an hour grunts anyways

I have a trust fund and the wealthy inheritance waiting for me, hourly paid worker.

Tick Tock, only two more days of break and then it's back to the Grind for 5 more days but then you get another two-day break again from your manual labor, isn't that something to look forward to wagie?

I don't believe you have a trust fund, I believe that you have federal assistance and you think it's a trust fund. Say it with me kids, E B T.

Wagies mad his parents did nothing for him and then sent him out to slave away for manual labor until his body is destroyed at age 40

He just simply can't fathom the fact that some parents set up their children for life of success while his set him up for a life of wage cucking babysitting adults

Yeah some parents want their kids to be weak fatasses that sit around all day eating fried cornmeal and carbonated corn syrup. Real fucking smart they were.

Monday morning, rise and shine, don't forget it

Enjoy your 30%+ BMI, beetus, gout and heart disease.

I think the saracha sause. Havent seen it much in the store

>maybe if I just keep replying non sense I'll win

I'm non diabetic 110 / 60, 6 foot and 170 lb

Try again wagie. I know you're projecting again because you go out to eat at fast-food for lunch everyday like all manual labor slaves

Nope, I make my own lunch every morning.

>lying about your job and pay on the internet

>Acting like an autist on the internet because your life is devoid of any meaning, you're a burden on your family, and you have no friends

no u

>He thinks that the meaning in life is slaving away at pointless jobs, having nothing to do with your family financially every person for themselves and having"friends"

Leave Normshit

My dad is the president of Nintendo and he says you are full of shit.

Only if I were, I am 25 and most people my age are braindead trash. They can't work for more than 30 minutes without complaining.

You're projecting quite hard there, kiddo

>kiddo
kys

Your body sounds perfect for a trap

how the fuck do you pronounce it

This foreman dudes a fucking loser lmao

ze-shuan

>you NEET
I'd rather bust my ass in construction than get told "if you have time to lean you have to time clean" by some shit-sucking management shekelstein.

he's still got a better job than you, burger-flipper
you impress literally fucking nobody, even at 40 hours a week you barely make more than the guys who have to play autistic to get on SSI, enough that it's hardly worth it

Painu ny rotta vittuun.

what does this stuff taste like?

You gay

AMA

>Water, Sugar, Vinegar,
>Soy

what does it taste like.

Teryaki sauce with chili. But for some reason, like real teryaki sauce, like soy and mirin and brown sugar and sake. Like you might cook with it. It's bizzare

that sounds fucking disgusting. if I wanted chinese I would go to the shitty chinese place.

>teriyaki
>chinese

I'm not privy to this sauce meme, What happened? Why did people pay hundereds of dollars for mcdonalds grade sauce? Can't you just get bottles of this stuff, or better yet, make it yourself for under $20?

faggots like asian crap and cartoons.

Autistic Rick and Morty reddit retards.

youtu.be/xilkhMtZD20
youtu.be/FXIWyYtq85E

uh?
I have no idea what that is. elaborate?

This one too youtu.be/EAf9Is_b00U

So let me get this straight, these people bought and horded $1 grade sauce packets because a character in a cartoon did it? What the actual fuck?

Is $35 an hour impressive?
I'm pretty sure that's what unskilled labourers straight out of school get paid.

Where I live it is, I live and work in the middle of nowhere, jobs are scarce and they pay less than in the city or suburbs.

>I'm pretty sure that's what unskilled labourers straight out of school get paid.
Average science majors make $15-$20 an hour dependant on position. You do the math.

Yes.

Rick & Morty had Rick bemoan how he couldn't find it in any reality he traveled to, hyping it up as some culinary holy grail beyond Ambrosia.
The fanbase for this show proved themselves to be the most easily manipulated group to date and started petitioning and tweeting and bitching and moaning for McDicks to bring it back, when the last time they had it was as a promotion for Mulan.
Eventually, McDonald's relented and announced that they would have the sauce in select stores across the nation for one day, with some actually neat artwork and posters to go with it.

But either it didn't go as planned, or as I suspect, it went EXACTLY as planned.
A lot of the stores either never got the sauce in the first place, or some enterprising employees pocketed it all to sell on Ebay later. And the ones that did get the sauce only had a dozen or so packs.
And there were lines for it that stretched around city blocks and disrupted traffic.

And then they found out that they wouldn't get their sauce and it went like this-youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw

Some of the people that did get the packs sold them for hundreds of dollars.

And then after massive outcry online and over the evening news, McDonald's issued an apology and said they'd bring the sauce back, keikaku doori style.

Actually this is a better video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kpyg9x_-NrA

>I'm pretty sure that's what unskilled labourers straight out of school get paid.
You'd be wrong. Unskilled laborers will be making around $10-$12 starting out, more depending on the area.

Neet larpers are the worst

Superior sauce coming through.

That's reddit and morty for you.

>soyboyism isn't rea-

some guy talking at his computer is better than raw unedited footage?

Generic tasting sweet chili sauce, not very spicy.

Imagine working on a fastfood shithole

Are you retarded

I work at the place that makes McDonald's sauces. One of their locations, anyway. I've seen a few orders for Szechaun sauce packets go out, but haven't been able to get any myself. I've taken home lots of ketchup and honey, though.

yes I am.

Good. You're doing great. Keep it up.

>I run a crew for 12+ hours a day
>I make $35 an hour,
Doubt bull shit or you and your crew are milking it...

>if you have time to lean you have to time clean" by some shit-sucking management shekelstein
Have to agree with this.
The fuck do you do if you already cleaned it twice?

welcome to the world of bugmen the perfect consumers who will buy anything a cartoon tells them too

Yeah maybe for the first few years

My buddy who is a biochemist was whining that during grad school and PhD studies he was making nothing

Well he recently got a position as a entry level Professor starting at 60 Grand per year plus benefits and only works 9 months of the year and teaches introduction level courses. Within Academia raises our yearly and once you get tenure you're basically are retired employee who can do whatever you want.

Yeah I think I'd prefer that over being a manual labor slave

>enjoy your food stamps

I will, especially since I know you're paying for them

is tenure track yet? Otherwise it's straight hell according to my sources

Coping wage cucklets are worse.

They try to do everything they can as to not be swayed into the belief that they are a leading a meager mundane boring slave consumer existence.

I can basically imagine what it tastes like just by reading the ingredients list.

Not wood pulp, just ordinary cellulose.

I wish I could get paid $35 dollars an hour.

Now you know why reddit is truly cancer.

Actual kek to be had

wrong working on an oil rig can net you more than any soyboy

World would be a little bit better if this were true, also you are retarded or are completely deluded.

>12 x 35
>= 420

DUDE WEED LMAO