Veeky Forums here, you guys need a sticky

Veeky Forums here, you guys need a sticky

I have no idea what essential tools I need, bab's first recipe, etc for learning how to really cook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-av6cz9upO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJy1ajvMU1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, this board isn't meant for retard who need a little dinosaur to hold their hand and tell them what to do.

Fit has its own cooking threads for fit eating. Mostly unseasoned plain ass chicken breast and steamed broccoli, from what I recall.

Man has it really been that long with zeeks? Damn, time flies legends die and are forgotten. Hold me fit. go keto

>how to really cook
Knife
Pan
Try recipes, use spices
Done

They must be retarded because herbs and spices come from some of the most healthy plants.

Its because anything that tastes good MUST be unhealthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-av6cz9upO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJy1ajvMU1k

then just watch a shitload of his recipes and methods, as well as heston blumenthal's, marco pierre white's, chef john's (of the 'food wishes' youtube channel) and whomever else takes your interest, and gradually become less of a hopeless hypercuck.

None of them cook healthful

>None of them cook healthful

leeeeee

Worked with a fitbro, and he literally ate unseasoned ground turkey mixed with plain brown rice every day. Nothing else. He seemed offended when I suggested my dog ate better.

>throws a 1/4# of butter in with two eggs
yeah, tastes great!
Shit macros though.

still healthier by miles than the cuckdonalds most plebs on this board have for brekkies

>I didn't squat a pr after a mcgriddle

Zyzz's

there are compelling neurological arguments for bland diets, read stephan guyenet

>Veeky Forums here

Stay fat and mad you gay ass nerd

Hit me with some facts right quick.

Like every board, you should lurk moar you fucking newfag.

>implying anyone has ever learned anything about cooking on Veeky Forums
This is the feud and cucking board, food and cooking are mere typos.

why don't you just ask instead of assuming any of us have control over what gets stickied, you little cunt.
basics:
1. cast iron pan or griddle
2. a fucking wooden spatula
3. spices (salt, peppah, cumin, paprika, etc.)
4. herbs (fresh or dried)
5. eggs, bacon, ground beef, ribeye steak, veggies, etc.
6. oil (sunflower or coconut or olive if you wanna risk it)
7. onions and garlic

chop your gayass onions and garlic, place them into a hot pan with oil already in, dash of salt, sweat them out, then add your meat, let it brown, spices/herbs, then add your veggies, spice, herb.

optional carbs: white rice or beans (black or kidney)

wa la you now know how to cook. its not rocket science. in fact, it's gotta be one of the easiest things ever. if you think cooking is hard, you got conned by the jews & women to make you feel like you need to pay $$$ retail zogbucks to "dine out" and have some faggot chef cook for you, but really they're just aiming to sell you beer and wine at massive markup.

p.s. i used to work in restaurant biz so i know this shit intimately. only a dumbfuck needs "recipes".

>or

>wooden

>dried

>sunflower

>7.