Try some wine after year of drinking nothing

>try some wine after year of drinking nothing
>still tastes horrible
I just want to fit in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJs4e2lbMmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The more you drink, the better it tastes.

don’t go for wine. go for a whole cup of pure angostura bitters

you're not drinking the right wines. try a brunello or something

Drink beer, an alcoholic beverage with taste and body
It's OK not to like sour grape juice, most people only drink it because of peer pressure

It all tastes bad.

Wine is really a low tier alcoholic beverage with really fucking successful marketing behind it convincing women they need it for status for generations

They are basically what Apple models their marketing off of, convince a bunch of women they need your overpriced, mediocre product and profit

good tasting wine is hard to find. you could buy the same wine, different year, and it'll taste completely different.

I unironically enjoy it.

Here's a life tip, OP. You don't succeed or get ahead by fitting in. You succeed or get ahead by standing out. Do a little exploring and find something interesting that you can enjoy. Maybe it's a particular grape variety, or maybe you'll be the guy who loves his sparkling wines like Churchill. Or maybe there's another alcoholic beverage out there you've never heard of.

If you don't like wine, top off red with orange juice, or white with lemonade to make them less heavy and more drinkable.

if you're catholic, try the wine at church

i dont like wine at all, but the wine at church is actually really good.

don't do this unless you want to be exposed as an utter pleb.

aren't those wines typically port?

It sounds like you've read too many self help books. Burn them. They're misleading you about life.

I've never liked beer or wine and am here to tell you that cider is where it's at. It is getting to be a bit of a meme lately so most of what you might come across is probably garbage. A good cider doesn't need to contain anything except apple juice and yeast so don't get tricked by garbage full of malic acid and cane sugar and all that shit.

Fuck off. Only kids care about others' drinking preferences. Some people prefer shandies, others don't.

Not all churches buy the same wine.

Or maybe he just doesn't like alcohol. It's fine to drink socially if you enjoy it but forcing yourself to like it is pathetic.
>inb4 manchildren drug addicts try justifying their habit

It's not about caring. It's about spotting inherent inferiority. Like walking into a job interview with your dick hanging out and farting the whole way through. You're going to be judged.

All alcohol tastes terrible if you have never drunk it. Your body is rejecting it as poison.

Yea, this is the trick. Drink enough to get at least mildly drunk, then your brain will come to associate the taste with that pleasant feeling.

t. ultra pleb.

Alcohol is disgusting

>wanting to fit in
Fuck that, alcohol does nothing to help you and is dangerous.

t. literally everyone in my family has been an alcoholic at some point except me

you drank nothing? how did you not die?

Alcohol is an aquired taste, you have to stick with it for a long period of times to get yourself acclimated.

All alcohol is gross. Don't drink

alcohol is great

checked

I wouldn't judge all people who might enjoy drinking in moderation with a family of people with no self control, my parents are alcoholics but I drink maybe once every 2-3 weeks in moderation scoially without any desire to get wasted drunk.

I binge drink every 3-4 months, but I gave up last time because I fucking hate the taste and smell of alcohol (and ever since I had severe food poisoning last year I've developed a gag reflex and will literally dry heave if I drink shit like vodka or wine) and can only tolerate 5%. But then I have to drink a lot of it and it's not fun.

Wine actually makes you gay and a nigger. Vodka is what real people drink.

Stop trying to "fit in".

>everyone in my family has been an alcoholic at some point except me
Hate to tell you, but you're an alcoholic too. Everyone is an alcoholic, but some just haven't realized their full potential for it.

Don't worry about peer pressure, OP. I personally love wine, but people who roll their eyes at those who dislike it are essentially 4th grade children who never grew up.

youtu.be/hJs4e2lbMmA

better than being an alcoholic degenerate wino like me that's chronically 20lbs overweight soley because i drink a bottle a night

Fuck fitting in. I've always loved wine, but I despise beer.

Is it?

Don't try to drag him down to your level you degenerate drunkard

Chalkzone was terrible.

I used to love Chalkzone

Start out by drinking sweet white wine like Moscato and Riesling. Then slowly work your way up the acidity ladder.

Merlots and Sangrias are where I started to like them more, the girlier and sugary ones taste the best obviously

Fuck fitting in. Be your own man. Be friendly, but do your own shit. Make other people want to fit in with you.