When did you realize american tipping system was retarded

When did you realize american tipping system was retarded

Don't you ever get tired about talking about tipping? Yes, it's retarded. Next subject.

Spending that much on alcohol is what’s retarded here

Considering they are not legally allowed to force tips, as tips are legally required to be voluntary, you definitely left that on your own. Considering you spent an obscene amount on shitty alcohol, I'm not surprised you're that big a cuck.

Op is not jayzee(worlds cheapest billionair tipper), you dum dum old fag

Niggers don’t tip

>you will never be this rich

why live

>playroom
You have to tip Strippers user.

Well I don't follow rap singers on Twitter. How am I supposed to know?

It was automatically applied to his bill because it was a large enough group, he didn't intentionally leave 15%. Also, anyone who thinks he should have left 20% is stupid; you never leave that much for drinks.

This thread has been spammed on several boards for days. Some are outraged he 'only' left an eleven thousand dollar tip.

tipping a stripper is different than tipping a waitress.

>Jay Z STILL covert shilling this shit wine
>posting threads about it on Veeky Forums and all manner of social media

I don't care how much you tipped you bought and sold NIGGER, why the fuck do you think you can make a song about OJ in one breath and in the next post shit like this? Buy yourself a 100,000 dollar gold noose and hang yourself in style you fucking pavement ape.

You can fuck off back to your containment board with your paranoia nonsense.

na he's right this is a shill thread.
Jay Z owns that champagne company and it's the only thing on a receipt that has went viral.

DIE JAY-Z SHILL, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

i love how paranoid you guys are, anyone who mentions a brand-name is called a shill and reported

only brainlets can't ID a shill.
or are you being willfully obtuse?

>it appears in every single music video he has ever had since the recent creation of the wine
>secretive business practices to obfuscate insane margin and rock bottom production costs
>he keeps bringing it up like in this dumb tweet he made last week

>"what's the problem with shills guys?"

If you have ever cared enough to post accusing someone of being a shill, you are almost certainly a brainlet

get back to plebbit for your viral marketing you scum

you have been identified and we know you for what you are

fuck outta here

its actually a dollar a drink

>dayhana

>hear from ck that wait staff doesn't get paid only like 2-3 bucks an hour
>speak with a few US waitresses and bartenders how the fuck do they live
>"Oh on a good night I can take home between 80-130£ (or 150-200 USD) + my wage rate at 8£ hr, and I get a free meal for working a full shift"
>Americuck wait staff makes twice as much as I do
>even they are more attentive to my drink and meal

WHAT I THOUGHT WAIT STAFF WERE SLAVES IN THE US

August 29, 1997

>they're shilling extremely expensive (and probably shit-tasting) wine on a taiwanese candle-making board of a mongolian ice-fishing forum

Even if there was paid shilling for this extremely overpriced subject on this, one of the snaller sections of Veeky Forums, which probably about half of us are poorfags on and most not-poorfags wouldn't even be able to afford that anyways.... even if that was happening, why not just combat it by posting better tasting and much cheaper wines?

Also, it's quite obvious that this is just another dumb tipping thread.

This is why intelligent people hate wait staff and their entitlement and why tipping threads always get so many replies. These people make incredible amounts of money relative to the simple job they do, especially considering that they almost certainly don't report a large amount of their tips on their tax returns and are getting that money tax-free. Despite this, they are incredibly entitle and still present themselves as underdog victims who are constantly on the verge of starving to death unless you tip them at least 30%. They work very hard at making people think that wait staff are slaves because the more people who believe this, the bigger their tips will be.

Meanwhile, everyone who has even been friends with a waiter or bartender hears stories like yours and knows that they make good and easy money.

FUCK OFF

Guys, she's not a waitress.
She works in a champagne room.

>These people make incredible amounts of money relative to the simple job they do, especially considering that they almost certainly don't report a large amount of their tips on their tax returns and are getting that money tax-free.

IT ISN'T TAXED? WHAT THE FUCK WHY? You mean these fucking bitches make probably double if not triple what I make since they don't tax tips?

>IT ISN'T TAXED? WHAT THE FUCK WHY?
If it's not reported then it isn't taxed, but then you lose the option of minimum wage if you make less than the states minimum wage requirements.

How do you move to america then?

Employees don't like to report cash tips because employees have to pay income and other taxes.

Employers benefit from employees not reporting cash tips because they don't have to pay their share of payroll taxes. It's around 7% of gross wages.

This really only applies to cash tips. It becomes significantly harder for tips to not be taxed if you tip using your card. And on the bright side, the IRS has been cracking down on unreported tips.

I've worked under both systems as a waiter.

The Tip-less system is MUCH better. You just look at it as a regular per-hour, labor job. You don't sweat bullets trying to make sure every asshole leaves you 15%+.

>as a waiter.
Nobody tips faggot waiters.

Japan does it best.

No assigned wait staff.
Call buttons at tables.
Wait staff paid decently.

when I was too cheap to pay other people for their service instead of having it put into the cost for me.

I fucking hate rich normies
SAAAAAAAAA

you sure showed jay-z
what a dumb shit, he's going to regret that in the morning when he looks at his receipt

Just for anyone who wasn't aware, this was the ticket for a rapper's 50th birthday at a private strip club. That 15 percent tip was probably not given to a server. Many restaurants tack a tip on to large events like that and pay out all staff who worked on the event, including in many cases an expensive event coordinator.

OP stop shitposting. If you hate tipping, don't tip. There are plenty of people who do tip, and tip graciously, and they more than make up for a chump like you.

>rap singers