Tfw cloudy day in London

>tfw cloudy day in London
>tfw just another day as an ugly loser beta autist

I'm not sure what to do. The day is already wasted. It's too late to mope in the British Museum for a long time.

Being a societal reject is really sinking in. I was reading an article about Varoufakis in the guardian and it casually dropped in some sentence about him seeing an art exhibit, meeting the artist, then marrying her. Then there was an article about two 23 year olds on a date when I'm 26 and have no hope of that happening. And then an article about people in high status jobs retiring, and I realised they only got there due to being uber normies and that could never be me.

I'm not sure if I feel sadness about my ugly patheticness and the easiness of everyone else's life anymore, just an inability to look away.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

curiosityquills.com/submission-guidelines/query/
naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Kierkegaard,Soren/TheSicknessUntoDeath.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heh heh, please excuse my petersonposting but if your post is sincere I can only recommend professional help. A very good friend of mine was in a similar situation (as I was, once, in fact). Things will get better if you let them, if you aren't so hard on yourself or the normies. Don't let your sadness overwhelm you londonbro. We love you londonbro.

Guys, I say this every time but my Saturday is even more vapid and pointless than usual. I took one look at the Victoria and Albert museum, saw the normies, and couldn't bear to go in

What is stopping you from killing yourself? You are the most pathetic being in the world

One more social outcast reporting in. Can't cope with the loneliness any longer. Send help

We are all alone together

go lift more weights hahahah

OP I don't live in London but I am in a similar situation. I have no friends or family. I don't use social media other than Veeky Forums. I'm a ghost. I also just started a new job and am also instantly the guy no one talks to.

>. I also just started a new job and am also instantly the guy no one talks to.
Do you talk to them?

26/27 is about the best years of your life, though.

my diary desu

not really. Yesterday after we closed, they all went to a bar. I was invited I think mostly out of politeness. I tagged along out of obligation but quickly realized I made a mistake. No one talked to me or looked at me, it was like I was an elephant in the room. I ended up just leaving early. No one seemed to care, In fact they seemed relieved.

Stop thinking about yourself. Relax. Have a drink. Look around. Listen. Eventually someone may say or do something you find interesting, or funny, or wrong. You might even have the courage to react or comment about it. Once in a great while someone might acknowledge your presence, or even like something you said. At that point you'll be at the fringe of the group, but not entirely excluded from it. Either way, you'll have had an experience and will have something to remember and think about.

>when confronted with the genuine hopelessness of life Veeky Forums is dumbfounded
>no book they have read, no philosophy they have heard of will help them
hehe feels good to watch you nerds brought low by the honesty of this brave shitskin frogposter.

Order some drugs and do them. Find someone else who does drugs, offer to do drugs with them. Meet their addict friends. If you don't meet anyone at least it's a conversation starter.

There\s no helping someone who doesn\t want help

He\s been posting these for years

keep telling yourself that.You're delusional and in a worse state than he is, you just won't admit it to yourself.

I mean look at you you can't even type out apostrophes.

OP here, I'm going back to my flat. I did nothing outside other than sit around on my phone and walk a bit.

>you are in a worse state than someone who posts five of these pastas a day and has done so for years, and who has no friends, is a self-proclaimed disgusting, ugly creep, has no social skills, has experienced nothing, is consumed with ressentiment, etc.

lol ok

yes because at least he is self aware and honest with himself and trying to get help.

You are all of those things and delusional to boot. But you don't have to be. This can be your wake up call.

why dont you dumb fucks just pick up a hobby and talk to people, you all act like your life is this big hardship where you dont fit in but you dont even try and get off on being different.

>t. Normie who everyone is friendly to due to being a normie with identical personality and passable looks due to generic lottery and who gets every job handed to them for being a normie

Fuck off norman

being alone in London sucks OP cause even the normies are a bit weird for me but im an expat so eh

it's not bullshit what the petersonposters say tho man ive tried it

>clean your room
>lift
>dress not expensive but in a way that fits you
>embrace your fear of failure and get out there
>start small and progress
>get a job (i recommend being a barista if you're scared of being social, anybody can get that job and do it to an OK standard)

a year of this shit and you wont recognise yourself

just forget about friends or girls right now, you're right you can't get either nor should you expect to, you gotta go into Monk Mode and build some internal self respect before you venture outward

I live in London and I've given up. I wear the same clothes to work every day. I binge on junk food or just starve. I don't read books, watch movies, and only listen to depressing or nostalgic music. I keep bumping the lease on my flat one more month every month because I haven't had the courage to actually terminate it yet and end my life. Spent birthday alone, will spend christmas alone, alone all the time. I tried numbing myself to the external world but I just became chubby and experiencing sporadic periods of immense emotional self-destruction. Now I'm relieved that I've decided to kill myself, but still I need to just go ahead and do it.

my fwb invited me to a party her friends are having and last time i went to one of their party's i just felt like an outcast the whole time while she talked to her friends. We're not dating, only lovers but sometimes it feels like I'm in a relationship and obligated to go to these things

Daily bitching thread?

Looked for publishers today and found this shit:
curiosityquills.com/submission-guidelines/query/
>Yes, I have a Facebook account and use it at least once every few days.
>Yes, I maintain at least one additional social media account (Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc.)
>Yes, I am comfortable with the idea of meeting people, mingling, and otherwise rubbing elbows.
Why even bother yo.

naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Kierkegaard,Soren/TheSicknessUntoDeath.pdf

>fwb
Disgusting crude normie.

Come and shitpost with me in the barbican centre. Its top tier comfy. They have a great library, nice seating and a glasshouse full of tropical plants.

just go back to Pakistan

>it was like I was an elephant in the room
Damn you have an inflated sense of your own importance

I wandered past the Barbican Centre last week while wandering around London alone. It was really late and I started walking behind a young couple dressed formally and drunk on their way home from a show, I couldn't get past them on the pavement and at one point the girl, who was acting in an ironically drunk way it seemed, looked back and saw me and said something to her boyfriend, who appeared to turn quickly and pretend to be looking at something else before they both laughed. Maybe I was being paranoid but it felt like they were laughing at me. I didn't know where the nearest tube was so I ended up walking another 30 minutes or so before starting to travel home. Very depressing. I have nothing to get dressed up for, and nobody to get dressed up with. Nothing on the horizon. No plans. Nothing. Just a boring Sunday spent alone, and then 5 days of tedious work, and then another weekend of wandering around alone.