I love indian food but I've never fallen in love with their desserts, are there any top notch ones I should try?

I love indian food but I've never fallen in love with their desserts, are there any top notch ones I should try?
The ones I've liked most so far are different halwas.

Gulab Jamun and Kulfi are both nice

>Gulab Jamun
I found the wet dough texture off-putting.

I remember having something that was basically a mango pudding. I forgot what it was called but it was great.
I know it wasn't lassi, it was very thick.

mango rava kesari?

Agree with that. Perfect dessert after indian food.

ras malai chilled in the fridge just a little then second would be milk semiya

if there is one part of the meal experience where westerners btfo every other nation on Earth its desert no other culture stands a chance so just stick with good old western desert and eat something Indian for your main course. Though Indian food is not that great in general honestly its mostly vegetables cooked with way to many spices try Thai or Chinese or something if you are of an Asian persuasion.

Pretty much this, there's a reason why so many asian countries adopted western desserts and it's overtaken any asian desserts, pretzels, donuts and cakes are all super popular in Thailand

The best injun restaurant near me is run by some Punjabi seikhs and they've always got kheer in the buffet, it's perfect after a whole bunch of heavily-spiced food.

But yeah, is right, most non-Western desserts suck. They tend to be shitty donuts, like gulab jamun.

Besides, everyone knows the best dessert course is cheese.

Ras malai is pretty good

Sikh people huh where do you live ?

i fucking love ras malai, it is incredible. the mango smoothies are good too. i have been really pleased with the indian desserts i've had. growing up, rice pudding was a delicacy so it's no surprise to me that i like sweet rice desserts.

mango sticky rice is god-tier

>I love Indian food

Shut New York City down. Not enough 9/11's. Hope they nuke you next time.

Indian desserts are disgusting all honey and rose water and shit that tastes like grandma's perfume. Most Asian desserts are pretty bad desu, does anyone actually like red bean? Just give me a big hunk of chocolate cake or strawberry cheesecake.

fuck you I love red bean
daifuku mochi is my second favorite dessert out of all desserts I've tried

?

That was it, thanks user

bump

red bean is a delicious

If you can ever get double ka meetha anywhere try it, its great. If you ever get crunchy toasted bread with soggy bread that has similar taste to gulab jamun(basically all indian dessert taste the same, bunch of sugar).

Gulag Jamun are waaay too fucking sweet. I'm happy with just some rice pudding.

Jalebi

>comparing entire west to every other nation on Earth

Hello, brainlet, wanna know how I know you are American? You try to lump in European cuisine as your own, LMAO

I highly recommend trying this or it's close relative shahi tukra

My personal all-time favorite is channa ka halwa. Much milder than a typical South Asian desert, but just as amazing.

All three should be readily found during Ramadan in Pakistani restaurants

As an Indian, our desserts do suck in comparison to western desserts