What's something simple to cook that i can make with a girl and impress her on our first date?

What's something simple to cook that i can make with a girl and impress her on our first date?

>trying to impress a girl
t. cuckboi

homemade granola bars

Go to the webm thread and find anything with avocados in it.

That's a terrible thing to do on a first cake. Bring her a cupcake or something if you want, but cooking together is something you do after you've already had a few dates.

Agreed, cooking is a sacred covenant.

>nordic girls are beautifu-

cacio e pepe

Aglio e olio. Don't you want those ScarJo bedroom eyes?

Shrimp scampi
youtu.be/hdGrFwUZAcA

>implying
They're clearly american women of German Anabaptist origins.

crown rack of lamb. fill the center with some heat-n-eat macaroni and cheese in case she doesn't like lamb.

you'll laugh, but roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.

girls are impressed as fuck with a guy who knows how to turn chicken broth into gravy for a whatever reason

If she's into sushi and you can get some good fish (deep frozen for safety, properly thawed), interesting veggies, or come up with some messed up jazz to throw in the rolls (like rare beef, adobo, sour cream and scallion).

Making anything together on a first date is a risk, but it frees you to be yourself.

They don't look enough globino to be american.

Quiche lorraine, easy and fast with little chance of error.

Fettuccine carbonara, girls love pasta.

Steak and vegetables with a nice sauce, if done right with good meat it can be a big winner.

This.

If she's a meat eater, steak au poivre is showy and delicious.

>Wanting to fuck after having dinner
Am I the only one who hates this?

I prefer to eat afterwards.

You need to eat beforehand to keep your blood sugar up, it gives you super sex powers just like cocaine

Something light, that doesn't fill you up too much during fucking.

Maybe bake bread together, make a lot of spreads, tapenade (no tuna or anchovies though), some grilled prawns, basically fingerfood. Feeding a girl with your hands is a great way to escalate.

Steak, pizza, lasanga

Pfft, yeah. 2/10, am I right?