What is your physiological response to eating an entire pizza by yourself in one sitting?

What is your physiological response to eating an entire pizza by yourself in one sitting?

Constipation

Good woodfire neapolitan pizza should be light on your stomach, so bliss.

If you are a shitty fast food pizza pleb you can expect this

A big nap.

Euphoria

usually sickened with myself and puke it up

Why?

Pizza was meant to be eaten with 2 or more people. That is the only time you should have pizza, unless you are ordering by the slice.

You wouldnt eat an entire apple pie by yourself, so why the fuck are you eating an entire pizza by yourself, they are the same fucking thing.

Learn to be a human being and learn portion control.

I eat entire apple pies/cakes and pizzas by myself in one sitting and I'm under 80kg.

Go choke on some diet coke you low metabolism soyboy

>You wouldnt eat an entire apple pie by yourself
Stop making false assumptions. You need to be smarter than this.

A massive greasy shit the next day

I was hanging out with one of my friends and his gf, they bought everyone 1 whole pizza, he got some big ass supreme pizza, she got a flatbread thing, and I got a whole pepperoni to myself. They both are their pizzas within 20minutes, and I ate the whole pizza within 3 hours, after some beers

Like what the fuck I've never seen anyone devour a whole pizza at that rate

They needed their calories for their hot sex while you clearly watched, soyboi.

How'd you know I was third Wheeling their sex session?

You some kinda psychic?

shame

urge to eat the second one

Hunger

It's sorta like committing a war crime against your own body, but in a good way.

only correct answers ITT
my record is 3 in one sitting for a combined total of 4500 calories

"thanks"

Fühlt gut an man.

Still wanting more. Not sure what the deal is with pizza, but even though I love them, they never seem to satisfy. That's why I stopped eating them.

hunger and a wish that I had gotten two pizzas

Why are those dumb gooks holding the pizza like that?

sleep and then heart burn. Sometimes migrain headaches

>3 pizzas is 4500 calories
Australian spotted

Post more anime girls eating pizza

>You wouldnt eat an entire apple pie by yourself
I'd do this right after I finished downloading my car, you little faggot.

God I wish that was me

Did this last night at work. Neapolitan style pizza with bacon, pepperoni, sopressata, mushrooms, and basil.

Munched that down within a 40 minute period when I found a minute in between working, not even on break just in the back.

Was definitely one of those "eat a whole pizza by yourself" nights, no regrets.

You want to be the pizza or one of the little girls?

Disappointment in my lack of self-control followed by a three hour nap

I order pizza alone with the intent and purpose of having 4 separate meals and only having to order food and deal with a delivery driver and tip once.

What size pizza? Because I can eat medium pizza like nobodies business, but a 14-16 inch I only eat around 3 slices because I also get wings or something to go with it.

I shared it with the ducks, geese, and seagulls.

>Fucking weebs

Sexual arousal at the sensation of being full
I then proceed to masturbate

I did not realize the extent to which Veeky Forums is full of fat lards with low metabolism. If you couldn't eat a whole pizza and then go in for seconds that's pathetic.

I weigh 130 pounds. I need the bulk, brah.

I ate whole pizza by myself…
Also, pizzas arent that large, normally. Only Americans and their cuckltures make em that big.

I've never been able to eat a whole pizza in one go, unless it's one of those tiny little 6" ones.

Piss off weeb.

before I started controlling myself, it was a quick bout of comfort followed by emptiness so I'd make a couple sandwiches or some bagels

>holding the pizza by the cheese

lol This.

I usually start freaking out, like thinking I'm going to die or something. I get full easily and if I eat a whole pizza it makes me feel out of breath.

I did that with a large pizza from a local chain last April Fool's Day. I felt so fat and disgusted with myself that I went on a diet starting the next day and eventually lost five to ten pounds. So, I guess it was a good thing in the end.

that isn't what physiological means smoothbrain

Mild disgust

this holy shit

Pain and runny shits for the rest of the day. IBS sucks.

>cuckltures
...he says shortly before he logs off an American website, shuts down his America-brand computer, puts his American smartphone in his pocket, puts on his American-brand hoodie, puts in his American earbuds to listen to American music, walks past an American military base, stops by a good ol’ American Subway, and then finishes the afternoon by watching an American film at the cinema

Everytime I have pizza it's always just for me, if people are ordering one I specifically buy another for myself. Every pizza can be a personal pizza.

i love nep

Instant regret

FAT!

...he posts in English.
Cry more faggot.

orgasmic pleasure