My homemade pizza is ready, how does it look?

My homemade pizza is ready, how does it look?

please kill yourself

Honestly? You just made an abomination, may the gods have mercy on your soul because that is some wretched shit

It's still uncooked, right?

i've taken shits that look more edible than that

Cooked spelt bread

Hm... figures.

I mean, it looks like garbage, but it probably tastes okay. I'd eat it.

Looks overloaded and undercooked. Here's a calzone I made yesterday. Used a different kind of yeast that made the crust amazingly fluffy and crisp.
My only regret was using fresh mozzerella and not that low moisture stuff as it made it a bit soggy on the bottom. But yeah if you wanna load a pizza up like that try a calzone.

is that supposed to be a sentence?

is that in jew or asian I'm not sure

Doesn't look good OP. The quality of ingredients looks horrendous. That meat for instance looks like something from a can. The cheese is an odd color and the tomato sauce looks really dark, almost like ketchup. I don't know why you thought raw tomatoes were a good topping either, and why would you dice them like that and have them be so uneven, with bits of pulp scattered randomly? Next is the bread its self which looks extremely thin, overcooked and dry. I imagine it tastes like sawdust. Properly done pizza should be light and fluffy, and should rise around the edges and even have some air bubbles. Fair enough, thin pizza exists, but yours just doesn't qualify.

To sum it up, your pizza is shit and belongs in the trash. I honestly wouldn't even feed it to my dog.

nice

That's Jewbrew. And I believe that abomination rest on one of those stupid Jew crackers.

how do you spell cooked?

Bruh you can’t show us a calzone and not show us the filling

You will be murdered by the pepperoni deathsquads

Honestly? It looks awful.

You found my cat's vomit before it dried!?!
Where is it?
It's not under the bed is it?

Looks yummy bro!

I don't see any pizza.

i would eat that in a heartbeat

you in israel?

looks like a better pizza than half the faggots in this thread could make. could use some work though.
use way less sauce than you think you need, if its not too thick you only really need a couple oz

did you make the dough for the crust?

To be honest, I think it looks like a big slop o' shit.

you kikes rly cant cook for shit

Looks pretty bad to tell you the truth but it would probably still taste alright, i'm no fussy eater been a brokefag myself