simpletons abound

boundless in their simple simplicity

food and farts really, all of them

a skull caught in the cross hairs of a cross wind

but a saving grace in deed, they can save any lass from her self

and nearly any ass from greed, and me

Horse pussy tastes as fine as ambrosia

bullfrogs, bullhorns and bullshit declare into the disquiet night

and just then a budding turnip sprouts just above the top soil peaking its little yum cranny at every yonder

a moth flys too close to moon beam and decays into fibre and light

a canvas tarp lays draped over pristly pines and a hobo lays 'neath groaning and sort of wanking off, struggling to remain connected to the aether net

Now, Ziggy played guitar

All your base are belong to us

all things; 'im the best', 'no me'

to sip the lush of a single daiquiri

but we all know its many and much more

then, out of the corner of the map, the ancient dinosaur slugged its way to the court room

And sang boom boom chaka laka boom boom

there is a fire that grows by the second inextinguishable, always have, always will

its fumes and flippancies captured and collected, to build lighter lights evermore and ever anew

Slowly swallowing the world in it's hallow warmth

BRAP

the aquiesence of her disjointed milquetoast dew transipently hung dilapidaously fienchettoed amid the towersome hark of her hankering subluminal luminosity, the aquiesence of her disjointed milquetoast dew transipently hung dilapidaously fienchettoed amid the towersome hark of her hankering subluminal luminosity, a sweat of sweet soliloquy dropped from unbarren the loins of her mind

the aquiesence of her disjointed milquetoast dew transipently hung dilapidaously fienchettoed amid the towersome hark of her hankering subluminal luminosity, a sweat of sweet soliloquy dropped from the unbarren loins of her souls supple swirling mind

And the rolly-boast people-picking sirens songscream "we, oh we, oh we" and the rot-rusting fire escapes creak "eck, eck, eck"

the tea bath begins to boil as the merry folks clinky clank their cuppy cups and dip into to the simmering broth of celebration for the midnight feast and festivity, the big light in the big city, cool crisp nights and eve, nings on the balcony, tossing seeds of corn unto the streets bellow, wisping like an ancient sullen lady of the loom, looming over the boulevard, listening to the music of the guests chatter in the rooms behind and below, and above on the terrace, the earths peni bloom and boast their long winding wares draped down the glass steeples of our rambunctous modern age, may it never end, may nothing good ever end, she sees the siren pass, and makes out a prone body thru the foggied glass, and looks eastward to the water, and engulfs a puff of smoke, and smiles, as she sips champagne, and wonders which of the guest she may fancy to tease, and settles on why not a bit of them all

Battered and broken, blood seeping into the dried out cracks of earth, flickering eyes staring into the abyss of dark sky and crimson sun

"who the fucks idea was it to make tea in the fucking bathtub, you guys are fucking crazy", "...hey, who the fuck invited you, who the fuck are you you fucking idiot, we performed a sacred magick ritual on the divine juices of our goddess mothers most ripest fruits, theres also a shit ton of shrooms and acid in there, and now I want you out of here because you are throwing off the vibes you fucking asshole, who is this guy?", "Chrystal its ok, he didnt know he just got here, this is Rob, a friend from work, hes cool, hes cool, its all cool", "No, I want him out of my apartment, now!!", "lets have a vote, lets all vote on it, we will go around and say what we think and then we can get the party started, we will each lay in the tub for a minute, and then take a cup, ok, lets vote: Steve, Greg, Rachel, Deb, Perry, Chris, Raphael, Megan, Alexya, do you think Rob can stay? Lets all just calm down and mellow out", "no, hes not staying, I dont feel comfortable with him here now while we are tripping", "I say he can stay if he wears nothing but his briefs the whole night, as a punishment...and a reward" said Raphi, as Justine enters from the balcony

“Each Person” by Anonymous

We lye in perdition
Crouching on the inside
Anxiously waiting acrid reality
Annie’s face all around
Moth browed girl

Taking the redpill
Cloth viewed in blur
Redpill meaning virginity
A stoic retraction
From a vain attraction

A dark phallus embrace
Rips away the innocence
Bends towards herself, the soothing
Kafkaesqueness of her body
A sore did affair

A flick did a far
Random lurker cums on hands
A rubbish bin of weeping memories
Transfixed on the inner sanctum
Of pulleys, pistons, and greens

He teeters on the brink, an empty shell, unfit to step where mankind tread.

he works by the docks, unironically metaphorically

"ok, ok, forget it, im sorry, everyone take a deep breathe, everyone just calm down, dim the lights will you Rache, im sorry Rob, will you forgive me, ive just been waiting all week for this, all month really,, had busy time with work and all, running around to get all the materials, send all the invitations, make sure everything is coordinated, and I dont even know you really and you show up hear and make those comments, just I need a really clear and cool space when entering these zones you know, this is not my character I swear, I am not usually so uptight, I am not like this, im not all about that, the opposite really, so please, just I am sorry, we can all have a good time, ok, see, smiles, smiles, everyone smile", Chrys says as she hugs Rob and and passes out cups to the other guests.

Ricardo lays out on the living room floor, staring at the windowed wall, with its pictures and lights and decorations, gently massaging the shaggy white rug

YES

A E S T H E T I C

he flips the nubby hairs between his fingers and feels all the fluids, electricity and energy flow and settle in his body, as the city lights flicker in abstract designs off and on the curtains and wall, and Alexya enters the room to turn on some music

It goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

pandoras box was opened and the sweet sound of music began to seductively spill from the speakers

penitentiary chances

eschaton habitat habitually

BIG BLACK COCK

wistfully between the pines

*SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP*

tenderly the elderly woman walks her dog

when lacking a purpose she beats up a wog

And even upon the bounty, slipping between wharf planks

runs the nigger, escaping from robbing the banks

but when noone is looking, and she has returned in her home

she shitposts on Veeky Forums from her cold dingy home

she writes a sick thread here, some dope bait there

kill a hoe if she say I don't pay fair

these distractions do naught but compound her despair

but at least shes got a hell of a killer pear

so she waddled a dance to her favorite couch seat

and then: ela demanda perfeição