Moving out

>moving out
>made the mistake of telling roommates I love to cook

Any of you that are already the certified chef bitch of the house? I don't wanna cook for those faggots

just strike a deal with them that you'll cook and they'll clean the dishes and do some other shit
cooking is much more fun than most other housework

well don't cook for them. Do you have a cunt or are you just a pussy?

Have you considered just not cooking for them? If they're not going to do anything for you you have no reason to.

>not capitalizing on your situation
I used to have a roommate that didn't cook a day in his life and he would pay for my half of the chicken breasts in exchange for me cooking his and making them not a piece of dry leather. It took me literally the same effort, just a bigger sheet pan.

My bad, I should've written I don't want them free-loading off of me.
I see, thanks anons. I'm sure I can turn this into a positive situation since not a single person I'll be with knows how to cook. They've all expressed that they live off of take-out and microwavable meals

a whiny beta thread #142049634925
Another day on Veeky Forums

I never had roommates and a kitchen at the same time. I'd suppose my OCD and germaphobia would force me to kill them for the good of the kitchen.

It's only an issue if they exploit it really.
If you enjoy cooking why not do it and demand they do some of your other chores?
If they refuse they can go fuck themselves.

Then stop cooking for them?

Tell them you'll only cook if they pay for their groceries and do other housework.

>cooking for your men
Sounds like you're ready to be a housewife, user. Gay is okay

Cook up some ramen with an egg in it. That's what you meant by loving to cook.

Are you really that much of a fucking cuck that you cant tell then you wont cook for them? Of course you are you are posting on Veeky Forums

>cook for friends
>while cooking they keep pestering me
>literally leaning over shoulder
>friends all crowded around me in tiny ass kitchen
every fucking time

Do you not realize the fucking power you now wield?

>”Bring me ingredients, bitch”
>”Yes”
>Cook
>”Clean the dishes, bitch”
>”O-Okay...”
>”I expect you lubed up and in my bed in 20 minutes, bitch”
>”P-Please be gentle”

Ya dun goofed OP

Just don't cook for them? I've been in the same situation, let them do their microwave shit or take-out. Thankfully I live on my own now and it'd be hell to go back to having roommates.

like everything else in your life, just admit to them that you were lying

You're fucked either way user roomates are the abosulte worst. Get ready for filthy dishes, disgusting fridge, and scraped pots and pans from retards stiring shit with a fork. My only recommendation is keeping those heathens in check when they inevitably get lazy and start to drag you down to their level.

you're only obligated to cook for yourself, your roommates can go fuck themselves at a kfc

I love giving head, but you gotta set limits on everything, dum dum.

charge them for the service.
if your good at something, get paid for it.

I'm the certified chef bitch even in my relationship because no one taught this girl how to cook.

Offer to cook for them if they contribute money for groceries.

Offer to cook for them as long as you get some dick to suck after dinner

I'm not sure what's worse, still living with parents or living with roommates.

I'm too poor to live alone. I mean, I could live on my own, but the cheapest places to rent are in the heart of the ghetto.

It works for me. They buy most of the groceries, I do most of the cooking... I almost eat for free.

This. And if you cook, they clean.

ruin your first meal and state it's perferct to your liking

what. the. fuck. did you actually. expect? ??!

i'm not condoning it, but this is fulla shit and i don't hinge my life on it like a whiney beta retard bitch. get ur shit together....