What does Veeky Forums think about Noam Chomsky?

What does Veeky Forums think about Noam Chomsky?

Other urls found in this thread:

hoover.org/research/noam-chomsky-closet-capitalist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think?

This.

OP, we're redpilled here. FUCK leftist cucks

You're extrapolating a lot, mate. I only asked because user forgot to put it in the OP and make a proper thread.

face it, Chomsky represents multiculturalism and 'equality' which is destroying the white world. That is literally plebbit tier. Real men don't think with feminized muh feels, but with rationality and logic like Veeky Forums and conservatism

Smarter than everyone on this website.

Are you on drugs?

>leftist
>smart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

learn to troll you fucking permavirgin, this pathetic

noam's a pleb

I want you and everyone else to tell me what you think he is wrong about and everything stupid you think he says. Point out whatever you like.

>spotted the SJW
If you think Chomsky is smart, then you're literally like 14 year old antifa cucks

Please answer my question above.

He is a leftist = i.e. braindead (((useful idiot))) for the elite globalists

He's got his beliefs, a good chunk I don't agree with (he was a Khmer Rouge apologist, for example).

but credit where credit is due, he defends peoples rights to say what they want, even when they use it to call him fucked up shit.

He also helped in making big waves in linguistics, philosophy of language, and programming with some of his books when he does philosophy and not politics.

The email convo between them really showed how disingenuous Chomsky is. He's clearly a Kantian but he doesn't really want to admit it so he just responds with "read my books"

He is the man.
>if you hold people to account for their crimes and expose their hypocrisy you're destroying the white world
o rly?
You got rekt
>using ad homs he doesn't even understand
>against someone who criticises the power elite and their agenda
Hard mode: quote him supporting the Khmer Rouge
>disingenuous
>Chomsky discusses facts and Ben Stiller wants to ignore it in favour of some made up what if scenario
Really makes you think

Noam "Off-Shore Tax Shelter to Protect My Kids' Trust Funds While Criticizing this Exact Behavior In My Work" Chomsky

Noam "I Charge $10k Per Speaking EVent but I'm a Philanthropist Trust me" Chomsky

Noam "Not one drop of concrete praxis in 50 years" Chomsky

Noam "Reform is always better than revolution" Chomsky

Noam "Brexit was ill-advised, do whatever the plutocrats tell you" Chomsky

Noam "The Neoconservative Neoliberal Super Saiyan Fusion Headed by Veteran Politico and Lobby-Servant Hillary Clinton is infinitely better than an outsider Candidate who Can Destabilize the Oligarchy of Both Parties" Chomsky

Noam "French critical theory is designed to preoccupy intellectuals with ineffectual drivel, now listen to me say platitudes for 70 years and now contribute to a single iota of concrete change in society while everything gets worse, btw keep buying me $40 compilations of my speaking engagements which I call books, edited and compiled by other people so I don't even have to do anything other than repeat myself eternally and rake in money" Chomsky

Noam "I make grand pronouncements about the deepest structures of cognition and the mind but I will never ever read any philosophy on this subject because that shit's for losers, now when's my next $10k speaking engagement god damnit" Chomsky

Noam "I'm the darling of linguistics for saying that some constitutive faculty of the mind precedes Lockean empiricism, hmm maybe I'll call it 'transcendental' nah that sounds too much like philosophy I'll just repeat myself for 50 years to no effect" Chomsky

Noam "Least Ineffectual Leftist Intellectual of All Time" Chomsky

Noam "Much bigger Charlatan than Zizek because at least Zizek says actual things" Chomsky

Noam "been treated like a celebrity for so long I actually buy into it myself and act like I am qualified to pontificate on any subject even though I'm a hack" Chomsky

this, it's way too overt

Chomsky believes plenty of things which are not grounded in facts. UGT as a whole is based on assertions about human nature, with some facts thrown into the mix. His ethical claims aren't really based on anything. If you want to play empiricist antiphilosophy you should find another man, probably someone like Harris actually

I'm sure you have sources for all these claims
I'll wait
>attacking Chomskys professional work to try to discredit his political work
Really?

Are you Chomsky?

Living proof that expertise in one academic field (e.g. linguistics) never, ever implies expertise in another field (e.g. politics).

Chomsky is a jew who in typical fashion likes to go on and on about the evil American empire without mentioning the role his own ethnic group has played as the primary financiers, lobbyist power brokers, and media propagandists that have done more than anyone else to make America into a world policing behemoth that forms policy around, and sends its own people to die for, jewish interests.

In other words, he's a complete fraud.

>face it, Chomsky represents multiculturalism and 'equality' which is destroying the white world. That is literally plebbit tier. Real men don't think with feminized muh feels, but with rationality and logic like Veeky Forums and conservatism
>Bait so shitty it's actually good bait
nice

Chomp is ok, though he has his blind spots and is definitely a left-wing and Jewish gatekeeper. His critiques of US foreign policy have been insightful in the past. He totally toed the establishment line on 9/11 and the JFK assassination. I'm not knowledgeable enough on linguistics to speak on his work in that discipline in any sort of informed fashion. So Chomp is an establishment contrarian?

he's literally a jew.

wow, this was pretty good.
>Least Ineffectual Leftist Intellectual
has a really good ring to it, but i think it means the opposite of what you intended.

these are also my thoughts.

Chuckle where did you get all these points? I'd love to read more, especially the tax havens

Why does he have poop on his cheek?

not that guy but 2 seconds on google my friend.

hoover.org/research/noam-chomsky-closet-capitalist

Man what a prick. Investments in oil? Can't believe he doesn't get called out on this shit.

Hoover Institute good shit ta

I like his work on formal languages.

He's a shill. Next.

some of that bullshit he was talking must have splashed back LOL!!!

High IQ left wing Jew...literally the devil

dumb anarkiddie

Bush shill, he actually said 'who even cares why tower 7 fell down'

>(((Chomsky)))
What do you think?

Has he ever claimed one informs the other?
>America wouldn't be doing anything bad if it wasn't for the Jewish overlords
This is called denial
It lets you comfortably that everything would be fine and dandy but for the nefarious infiltration and subversion of an outside element
Thats very naive
>leftwing and Jewish gatekeeper
why dont you try thinking for yourself instead of parroting rightwing memes?
>9/11
If it was an inside job, why would they identify the pilots as Saudis? If their plan is to invade Iraq, why identify the pilots as Saudis, and then invade Afghanistan?
Does that make any sense?
>JFK
JFK campaigned in 1960 on a hawkish military platform, claiming a missile gap had been allowed to develop and vowed steep increases in military spending
His was the first media campaign, people watching the televised debate between JFK and Nixon thought JFK won. People who listened on the radio thought Nixon won. Why the difference? JFK was well made up, wore his back brace,a fresh suit, make up, hair well done. Nixon was his usual frumpy self complete with 5 o'clock shadow and armpit sweat stains.
He beat Nixon by a mere 100,000 votes.
He was not a friend of the Civil Rights Movement, he appointed racist Dixicrats across the south and authorised COINTELPRO to go after the Civil Rights Movement
He carried out the Bay of Pigs invasion that was planned under Eisenhower
When he failed he began Operation Mongoose a terrorist war against Cuba that lasted for decades
This led to the Cuban Missile Crisis
It could have been ended very early on by accepting the Soviets offer to withdraw their missiles in exchange for the USA withdrawing its Jupiter missiles from Turkey
Kennedy turned this down, the macho hubris of the imperial state to put missiles on another countries border cannot be challenged
And get this: the Jupiter missiles were obsolete! The Soviets didn't know they were set to be retired for new submarine launched Polaris missiles. They could have been withdrawn without and strategic or tactical loss to the USA. But the power of the state itself could not be challenged.
And then of course there is Vietnam, sending in special forces, bombing it, defoliation, "strategic hamlets", etc it all goes on and on
So, no. Kennedy was not some great white hope that was going to save you from everything.
And thus, there was no conspiracy to kill, just Oswald acting in defense of Cuba.

>the principal complaint of many people in this thread is that he is of Jewish ancestry
die in a fire

>hoover institute
>unsourced claims
well this seems reliable

Could you regurgitate your state-programming bullet points over on reddit? This site is inhabited by people who actually know how to use the internet.

>read automata theory and compiler building in undergrad
>fields are built from the ground up on chomsky's work
>come to Veeky Forums
>"he's a retard because I don't agree with his political opinions"
Truly the king brainlet board.

>Has he ever claimed one informs the other?
I certainly hope not. Has anyone here claimed that he did?