Can a Freegan be a Vegan?

I am thinking about going vegan , mostly because I am such a stuffguts that I like the idea that I can eat more food by volume and still be thin.
Thing is : I am also insanely cheap.
If someone offers to buy me a burger I am for sure eating that burger.
Can I still be allowed to be a Vegan under these circumstances?
Like can I negotiate a waiver?

There are fat vegans too. Oreo is vegan.

Just go keto.

>Just go keto.
Well see that just runs afoul of the Freegan thing.
If I am offered carbs then I will eat them. My understanding of keto is that one small cheat a day kills any chance of ketosis and therefor gains.

I think oroe has lard

If you are actually vegan for any significant amount of time before eating meat again, you will get sick as fuck.

>can one kind of faggot also be simultaneously and independently another type of faggot

>In the early 1990s, health concerns prompted Nabisco to replace the lard in the filling with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.[14]

They're vegetarian definitely. If you're one of those absolute fags that care about cross contact, they're not vegan, but they are if you're a reasonable human being.

>I am thinking about going vegan , mostly because I am such a stuffguts that I like the idea that I can eat more food by volume and still be thin.
If filling yourself to fullness is your problem, only increased exercise is going to help you stay thin. Mow lawns on weekends.
>Thing is : I am also insanely cheap.
Extreme dieting of any sort typically involves people with more disposable income. It doesn't work with cheap easily or your nutrition suffers and you feel like shit, the kidn of shit that would make you want to binge eat.

Keto is for people who are already fat though.

Just don't eat shit. Potatoes, rice and beans are all way cheaper than burgers.

How fat do you need to be to go keto?

>Thing is : I am also insanely cheap.
Then eat healthy. Eat lots of vegetables, very little/no meat. Just don't be an asshole about it any time someone tries making you food.
"Oh, I can't eat this, the broth was made with grass that a cow stepped on."
GO fuck yourself. ass.

No thats just it, I will eat any free food given to me but I also want credit for being a vegan because thats what I will be doing most of the time.

>want credit for being vegan
save up your money and spend it on a dildo you enormous faggot

No, that's not veganism. That's just mainly eating a plant based diet. So you can call yourself 'mainly plant based' or whatever but not vegan, because you obviously don't care enough about the vegan cause to even refuse a measly burger. But it's better than nothing so I wish you luck, maybe you'll find that vegan diets aren't so bad and you'll go further with it.

So even one burger a week and your not a vegan?

Yes. Vegan means not consciously using or consuming animal products, and reducing it as much as you realistically can.

Eating a burger every week and calling yourself vegan is like calling yourself straight while you have gay sex once a week

What if i go ten years, then slip up and have a burger but then go another ten years?

In that case it's fine. If you adhered to vegan morals for those 10 years and then for some reason ate a burger but it was a one time thing, you can probably still call yourself vegan if you stick to those morals. But trust me even after a year of eating no meat you won't want to go back, it becomes really unappetizing. I don't think I could even eat a burger now, my gag reflex would kick in. And I used to be the guy who wouldn't even eat a meal unless it contained some kind of meat in it.

>you won't want to go back
This is going to vary a lot based on each person. At one point I went about 4 months completely vegan, and when I went home for the holidays I tried some cheese and fried chicken and they were intensely delicious when compared to how they tasted as a meat eater. I think the ideal diet is a purely plant-based one but I'll admit I will always think animal foods taste good.

>I don't think I could even eat a burger now, my gag reflex would kick in.
Well aren't you precious

I'm not saying it wouldn't taste good, pizza and bbq meat and that stuff still smells great to me admittedly. But the actual thought of eating the meat isn't appealing anymore. Like if you think about eating some cooked human meat. It would probably taste like any other meat but most people would puke if they knew what they were eating I think.

Thats silly

Do you think humans of antiquity called themselves vegan if they didn't get meat for 4 months?
I bet they just called themselves "hungry".
I'm all for people choosing to change their diets to exclude meat, for various reasons. Veganism isn't going X amount of time without eating a burger, it's having compassion for animals, and extending that compassion across your entire life. Being so cheap that you would eat a free burger, when you are a "vegan" is seriously asinine. You clearly have no respect for anything alive if it saves you the price of a McDouble®. Wanting to call yourself something based on having a set of scruples, when you have no such set of scruples, is essentially sociopathic.

Just do what the “vegan” athletes do: eat meat in private.

you're a fat tub of goo that can't help but inhale anything that comes within reach. Just keep up the good work and you'll soon be free of such mortal concerns.

So its more of a religion than a diet?

>doesn't know when his sins are discovered that the 'Vegan Police' will persecute him to the ends of the earth

>Having respect for animals = believing in god
What did he mean by this?

>credit for being a vegan
Donno if you ever will get that, but you definitely get credit for being a cock-gargler.

Generally speaking athletes perform better when vegan than non-vegan, breaking PBs etc. Any vegan you talk to will also attest to this. It would make no sense at all to eat meat in private and reduce your performance.

>Generally speaking athletes perform better when vegan than non-vegan,

This is just not true. I know most vegans believe this but you need to know, this is amazing confirmation bias at work.
It is very similar to the idea that vegan vaginas do not smell.
P3TA paid for some bogus paper to be written long ago , it was never peer reviewed and now you guys believe it like it was gospel.
Yes ,veganism is a religion.

If you have been vegan for a long time, a poop transplant with rejuvenate your tired gut flora and stabilize your microbiome so you can eat a proper diet again.

Imagine being this much of an assblasted carnivore! Is your asshole leaking after your devastating ravaging?

You seem to be the ravaged one user

Anyone got any vegetarian recipes or meal ideas? Need to reduce meat, soda, and alcohol intake. Was thinking of going for a month at 1500 calories a day and seeing where my weight is at. Only thing I really know is beans and rice but I can also cut meat entirely or substitute red meat for something else in meals I already make.

why not try keto?

Shut the fuck up.

damn this one is got triggered