There's a Tim Horton's in Cardiff near me, is it worth checking out? What is good on their menu?

There's a Tim Horton's in Cardiff near me, is it worth checking out? What is good on their menu?

its basically mcdonalds breakfast with donuts

That doesnt sound too bad, worth it you reckon?

every single one is staffed by poo in loo pajeets. If fecal matter in your food sounds appetizing go for it.

yeah I like their apple fritters

Their doughnuts aren’t bad desu.

Coffee is dogshit tho

Timmies is a coffee shop were just about everything is either good or passable except the coffee. Most people buy the coffee not for good coffee but because they want quick caffeine. Give it a shot, they have limited seasonal items that are usually pretty well done

Where is cardiff

I live in the country and theyre all ran by landwhales

Wales, u.k

get the donut holes

I'm in Timmy's Land here, and they're good desperation food when better options aren't available. Their donuts and bagels used to be legendary but (at least in Canada) they leave greasy film on the inside of one's mouth. And their coffee is poison, avoid at all costs.

It's garbage. Basically canadian dunkin' donuts.

Canadian here

They make somewhat acceptable sandwiches, good bagels/soups/chili and decent (for the price only) coffee.

Their donuts used to be the best on the continent until about 10 years ago, when they switched from fresh-made deep-fried donuts to baked frozen premade ones. Now they're absolute shit.

Having absolutely ruined their donuts, their main appeal nowadays is that they're open 24 hours so if you absolutely need some food and coffee, you can go there.

Love their coffee, better than starbucks

Get a farmer's breakfast sandwich on a biscuit with sausage, a honey crueller and an Ice Capp. Then you will have had everything worth eating at Timmie ho's. Everything is shit at the Canadian locations now. I can't imagine it being any better in Wales.

Unironically this. I live in Buffalo and it's pretty shit. I don't understand the appeal of it.

It's Canadian and ubiquitous. That's literally all it takes in this country.

They're doughnuts are shit. Worked as a baker for 4 years, until they stopped baking fresh and brought in their Easy-Bake oven.

Tim's comes in with a bang and dies in a whisper.

They exploded onto the scene here in Ohio in the early 2000's... but over the years the quality has gone to shit.
Past 11:00 AM and the stores are dead with only minimal staffing, and lately I've noticed more and more getting closed and boarded up.

It's sad cause Tim's chili used to be awesome. Now it's worse than Wendy's tier chili.

I love their chicken chipotle wrap with grilled chicken and no cheese.

Don't ever go there. Tim Hortons was great in 1970. Now it's like if Subway raped its own children. Lick your next fecal expulsion and you'll enjoy their donuts.

why would you ask this

that's a little dramatic isn't it?

Timbits are probably the best things you can buy there. Donuts are great too.

I'm guessing you're in Wales, not Alberta, if you've never been to Tim Horton's, right?

I like the breakfast burrito.

Do you really have to think this hard over like $4 worth of pastries and coffee? just go in on the way to something, try it and move on with your life.

Dont do it, they put nicotine in the coffee and you will be hooked for life on sub-gas station tier brown water.

It's bad
Only popular in Canada because of patriotism and it's cheap
The quality has never been good

tims is terrible, its the cheapest shittest shit they can legally serve and still have it be claimed as food. you guys have had dunkin donuts for quite some time, its like that, but worse.

long long ago tims was ok, everything made/baked instore but niw its all trucked in frozen and then thawed. its garbage.

remember when there used to be different donuts stores, canuck lads?
shhhhiiiittt that used to be nice, RIP robins donunts, country time, etc

>Only popular in Canada because of patriotism and it's cheap
The latter not the former. They got bought out by Brazilians years ago, they aren’t even Canadian anymore. I’d rather buy McDonalds coffee over shitty Tim Hortons. Working there is even worse. 90% Flips and Pakis who only talk among themselves and basically ostracized all the non-Asians working there. Management are also cheap fucks who buy cheap labor from Asia who end up using the work to get an easy route to permanent residency and then citizenship. Tim Hortons and other service chains are avenues for poverty class immigration who never leave poverty because religion makes them pop out 10 kids for Allah or because of their incompotency.

it good like my asshole, eat it faggot

>tfw somehow the one fucking chain that manages to survive the brutal competition from Tim Hortons is fucking COFFEE TIME

So I can get overcharged for frozen global supply chain bullshit or I can hang out with crackheads and drink coffee with cigarette ashes in it.

Wat

I'm just replying to point out that your moronic hate diatribe got no replies.