Malt liquor thread. What are you currently drinking and what is your go to? Pic related...

Malt liquor thread. What are you currently drinking and what is your go to? Pic related, drinking right now also my go to.

Hurricane is vile, but it gets you smashed pretty quick.

That is why I drink it. T. poorfag.

I like hurricane for a cheap drunk. Prefer it over steel reserve and can get a 24 oz at my liquor store for $1.10

does this count? it's the cheapest shit around where i'm at and what i'm currently chugging. i love malt liquor btw.

How does malt liquer differ from beer? T. Non-american

Technically it's a high alcohol content lager but I would count that as a malt liquor on the fact that it's 8% swill.

Yea, I was just about to post that. Natty Daddy with Takis are God tier.

Malt liquor is brewed longer and usually has a higher alcohol content. It's also cheap, shitty and nasty, gets you fucked up though.

Forgot to mention that malt liquor was created solely because of liquor laws and because retards think that high alcohol content beer is bad m'kay!

Canadian here.
I always drink Extra Old Stock Black Label.
ten bucks for a six pack. Damn that's a good deal.

I want to travel to Canada because I literally live 2 miles form leafland but it looks like I am going to get slapped with a felony for devils lettuce possession.

Malt liquor is just beer with a higher alcoholic content but also cheap and awful tasting. It’s usually sold in the ghetto and drank by bums and other unsavory people.

>Unsavory people.
According to late cannibals the most savory people are the Japanese and the worst are Americans. I hate the opposites attract kind of
thinking but this is one example that makes sense. I do agree with you though, I grew up in ghettos for most of my life.

I bought a bottle of Olde English for the first time and it was very very sweet. Is all malt liquor like that?

grocery outlet near me had these fuckers for a dollar each and some dude just picked up a cart full of them

No, but OE is the shit once you get to know ML.

Smart man, $1 each is good but they were probably exp. as fuck but ML alcks don't give a shit for that price.

it still gives me a headache the following morning but as a former poorfag I can attest to this

Drinking the finest beer (budweiser) in the finest glass

Yeah they give really shitty hangovers.

I found that more electrolytes, water, protein and fat were preventers of this.

Lately I've been a fan of naked turtle rum, though the overpowering vanilla flavor doesn't make it the greatest base for mixed drinks.

That's a nice, tall glass of piss you got there.

I live across the street from a 7-11 and they have 4 packs of the 16oz steel reserves for $2.49. It makes maintaining my alcoholism very easy

>2.49
HOW NIGGA
THAT SHIT IS LIKE 4.50 IN FL

I live in Wisconsin, alcoholism is our state sport

Nah, that's shady as fuck. Stores get credited for expired beer so it doesn't make as much money to discount them. It was probably a promotion.

Everyday i drink two of these and two 100 proof shooters. Never more, never less. I can vary how buzzed i get by drinking them faster or slower. I can only buy this amount each day or ill drink it all.

I have had to pass this up too many times and I want to try it. Is it worth it?

Drink like a boss to be a boss

Unless you are schooling to become a boss of your own company you are a slave, even then you are a salve to production and profits.

*slave

t. Wellfare leech

>He believes college is still viable.
How is that retardation going? Ever think about trades?

i dont drink malt liquor because i can afford my bills

I asked you a specific question not what you do to make your landlord happy.

I already have a well paying job and my job is paying for my schooling so yeah ive thought about trades but i already make more then most people my age so im good.

>I make X amount so I'm all good G! Fuck expanding and improving my situation!

Im going to school? Are u brain dead or something i work at a big company that promotes from within and also pays for your schooling and helps you move up to management positions. You proably dont know how this works cause u dont have a job.

dude you're in deeper than i ever was. i'd suggest you give it a break for a few weeks.

I AM GOING TO USE LARGE LETTERS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLIND. YOU CAN WORK FOR YOURSELF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Can't drink anymore for health reasons, but Steel Reserve and King Cobra are my goto's. Honorary shoutout for Night Train.

>they said if i get a degree they'll promote me from the sales floor
>just tell me what's the best malt liquor
user, i have some really bad news

Why would i want to stress about working for myself have you ever ran your own small business its fucking retartedly dificult dealing with shit i worked for a guy who owned his own bracket factory he had his ups and downs falling for the working for your self and being your own boss meme is stupid you will just fall behind amd end up working way under neath me

Nigga i work at boeing with composites for aerospace and im going to school for mechanical engeneering

I know what it takes more than you ever will. Self success isn't for everyone, most want to be slaves like you.

Ur on forum for cooking in a thread about malt liquer talking about staring ur own small business.
Yeah because ur life has been so sucessful so far.

then why are you drinking nigger shit and prattling on about promotions and how your job pays for school? i make more than you and you think you're better than me lol.

YOU'RE IN THE SAME THREAD YOU DULL ASS NIGGER.

Yeah but im not saying that some one else is a slave for working like a normal human being

I take your (you) as a concession to my correctness and superior intellect. If you dare to challenge my knowledge I may consider to call a council between you and myself upon which we can settle this intellectual dispute.

I said the same thing one day and decided to get it. I wasn't disappointed.

Is that ur way of saying i was only pretending to be retarted?

Both of you kill yourselves

No, it's my way of saying you're retarded because you want to be a slave to a corporation.

>No intention.
Perfect example, this is what breeds retardation. No self reflection at all.

i'm paid on commission and have a pension. get a job nigger.

>I am paid because I suck my bosses dick.
WORK FOR YOURSELF, LEST YOU BE A SLAVE.

Are you larping or actually retarted?

>Facing the reality that I am a slave means everyone else is.
Grow up and accept that not everyone is you.

not all of us were born with a networth, bub. i'm working towards independence, like your great-grandfather did.

>i'm paid on commission
My condolences.

>he doesn't realize that if you're making money, you're sucking someone else's dick no matter what

I am that independence, I don't even know my great-great grandfathers. Most people do not want independence, keep strong or die. There is no in between.

If you don't live in the mountains off grid you have no argument.

>being a NEET who lives with my parents is the ultimate red pill!

You are not only part of the game, you are far more dependent and enmeshed in its gears than most.

>meme, meme, meme, meme
ok david

so what's your favorite malt liquor

Oh no, I was disagreeing with him actually. Working for someone else is unavoidable if you want to exist in society and not be a parasite, whether that means having a boss or having clients.

I drink either a steel reserve or st ides every night have been for like 8 years now.

Steel and Ides are my favorite. The rest are ok, but i find no point in drinking a malt below 7% unless im like doing yard work in the summer and want a refreshing Mickeys

and if you're self employed you work for your clients.
just have to point that out for all the neetfags. you really have to paint by numbers with them

I don't know who this "David" person is but I do know that if you do not wake yourself up to the reality that surrounds you, you will be fucked by it.

Olde English.

i'm saving 40 percent of my income in various forms. tell me what im doing wrong, freshman econ student.

My grandfather once told me a story. "If you go out drinking with your friends and one tells you your too drunk you can just shrug it off but if 5 friends come up to you tell you, you are drunk its time to call it a night and sleep it off."

You have autism.

What you are doing wrong is saving it instead of saving some and investing some.

sorry dude, you just killed your thread

I surely don't, I have what's called a brain, seems to be very rare these days.

I don't care if this thread dies, I will not die with it.

Ur gonna be the next school shooter or something arent you? It should be manditory for schools to test for autism and end any chance for u people to get guns legally right then and their.

>Gungrabber retard.
Back to vleddit fag.

Nigga i own guns but i dont think tards should

>Everyone who isn't a slave is retarded.
Drinking pure lead paint chips, fucking dedicated blender.

Ur definition of slave is a normal function human of society so yeah i guess ur right by your definition every one who isnt a slave is a retard

My local gas station has 2 for $3 deals on 24oz malt cans. My usual is Steel Reserve, but that deal also works for Earthquake, which is 10% and tastes like chemicals and hatred.

>He wants to function in the shit hole slime filled modern society.
>Somehow not a slave.
Go take some more of your masters dick.

Last night I tried this can of 8% alcohol beer, I believe that's what Americans call malt liquor. It was fucking disgusting, I barely managed to choke it down. And this is coming from a guy who drinks glasses of cognac neat.

Malt liquor isn't rough cause of the alcohol content, dude, it's cause it's stupid-cheap beer full of dystopian-grade industrial chemicals. Those pools of green acid you died if you fell into in 90s video games, that's the shit that goes into malt liquor. And goddammit, I'll drink it til I die.

no one has mentioned the GOAT colt 45
Im disappointed

Nothing wrong with Colt, it just kinda gets swept to the side given all the high-octane shit you can get these days. Same with Mickey's.

malt liquors have a higher sugar content because more wort is added which ups the alcohol content and makes you mad hungover the next morning.

You guys know the east coast gets the shit version of OE right? The west coast version has 7.5 percent Alcohol. east coast has like 5.6