Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

jeanieandjoan.com/3-day-military-diet-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That diet was created in the age of typewriters

this diet will invariably lead to diet pill induced delerium and belief you are on a TV gameshow.

but you'll be able to fit into that red dress

I've seen this before. Some bitch said it was a military diet on Pinterest or Facebook or something. I'll find it.

>tfw

If you lose 10 lbs in 3 days it's primarily water weight and favorable timing before/after emptying yourself. Losing 3 pounds of fat in 3 days on a total water fast would be great.

This diet is literally momblog cancer

jeanieandjoan.com/3-day-military-diet-plan/

The desire to blow my brains out.

flaws ? well its pretty vague, like what brand/type of ice cream etc...

wonder bread or whole grain sourdough?

are they supposed to be european weiners with natural casing, or foot longs, or 1/3lb big bites from 7-11.

jokes aside, it probably isnt very nutritous. the macros might be ok, but the food choices arent so great.

how many cals ? will a 200lb man lose 10pounds same as a 120 housewife ? will it work for a 400lb autist?

Now I have half of a grapefruit sitting in my fridge for an entire week. Fuck you OP.

>military diet
I was in, never heard of this. Sounds like some fat dude who had to lose weight before MEPS was given this by his recruiter and told to rub Ben Gay on his belly and wrap it with cellophane.

Old fag here. That silly shit been around since the 1960s. (see that antique typewriter font?) I t was called "The Mayo Clinic Diet" back then. Of course Mayo Clinic denied it, they didn't do it. I remember all my wimminz in my family going crazy over that, thinking it was some magic weight loss miracle diet. It didn't do shit then. It don't do shit today.

>will a 200lb man lose 10pounds same as a 120 housewife ? will it work for a 400lb autist?
which one are you?

Biochem major here with interest in gastronomy. I'd totally love to run a case study similar to this and figure out what types of foods support the biochemical pathways to have your body focus on lipid breakdown. SOMEBODY GIMME A GRANT

10204589 neither, just a 180lb man who took the dog out for a walk and then microwaved himself a small bowl of frozen mango chunks and cherries then added a bit of chocolate haagen dazs and some whole milk. just lying here about to go to
bed and shitposting on ck and such

no other seasonings...
which seasonings make you fat again?

The diet works on chemical breakdown, and is proven. spices can interfere with the delicate chemical process.
Hotdogs play a major role.

i feel like a plain hot dog will make you fat just as fast as a hot dog with seasonings

Biochem grad here, you learn pathways in year 2 or 3 depending on curriculum, it's basic metabolism. Foods that cause lipid breakdown? It would have to be something that takes more energy to digest than fats added. There are plenty of pills such as DNP (which you should learn about in metabolism as well) that cause the body to burn fat with little energy intake.

The reason that I believe OP does work is due to the lack of carbs. Carb metabolism is very inefficient in humans. Sure you get some from toast and hotdogs, but it's basically a short low carb diet. The ice cream is basically just sugar and water, 1/2 cup is nothing. It's foods that make you feel full without being overloaded on carbs.

But what I want to know is what seasonings can I add to my meals to my bulk heavier?

Just sprinkle some weight powders/whey/creatine

That's exactly what came to mind. Great reference user.

Why are you posting pics of my cat?

Kek
Yes some creatine coated chicken breast is the best

I like to mix it with some honey and glaze the meat

10/10

Just fast

Just watch out for that fucking fridge.

I don't think that's a flaw, user.

How many km/h do i need to go to lose weight?

all of them

The flaw is that you don't need to fucking suffer by eating bland, shitty meals to lose weight. I've lost 80 lbs and ate all the same foods I did when I was 280 lbs like steak, pasta, stir fry's, fried fish, pizza etc. As long as you don't eat fast food or deep fried stuff more than once a week or so, you can eat whatever you want. I never drank soda or ate sweets though, so I didn't struggle to eliminate that. But I have to think it's easier to break that addiction if the meals you are eating aren't bland tuna and chicken breast and I don't know about you, but I'd rather eat small, delicious meals than small shitty ones.

god I hate tumbr ftms

Is this supposed to be a One Piece cosplay?

its a tumblr FTM
she got her tits removed and is taking testosterone but hasnt stopped dressing like a woman because tumblr
the worst part is unlike with male to female transsexuals, FTMs have it easy because testosterone does everything
she probably got on testosterone long enough to grow facial hair and got off it because it was giving her gender dysphoria (cis brains react in the same way to the "wrong hormone" as trans brains react)
the worst part is, on testosterone all she would have had to do if she really wanted to be a male would have been to go to a gym and lift

I don't get the reference. What is it?

>being this young

Yes

>mfw you don't understand the reference

Anyone else read 'A Hunger Artist'?

Read that in German class in HS. I like Kafka and I like his short stories better than the novels.

Why vanilla ice cream?
What times are these all expected to be eaten?