This is bacon, one of the tastiest foods in the world. Find a flaw

This is bacon, one of the tastiest foods in the world. Find a flaw.

Pro tip: You can’t.

>tfw you eat two pounds of uncured bacon per week

Wrong. It's this.

Only good with marinara. Bland on its own

Bacon is good, but I find it overrated. I don't like how many recipes shove it to the front of the dish, or how people rave about it being the best thing. It's tasty, yeah, but it don't need to be on everything.

It adds nothing. There's no contrasting or interesting flavors to be explored with bacon. It's literally just salty, fatty meat. It tastes good. But it doesn't make anything else taste better.

This. Never understand the craziness behind it. It's good but nothing mind blowing.

The bacon in your pic looks overcooked, gross.

>Find a flaw.
It's not speck.

You get ass cancer if you eat it every day.

I'm not a soyboy redditor

haha i luv bacon lmao XD

Tasted better when undercooked, I don't know why people over cook it just to get a hard slav of meat-flavoured matter

spinach salad tastes better with bacon

I do love bacon but the heart attacks frighten me. My dad nearly died of a clogged heart so I've probably inherited his shitty genes. His family has a history of that nonsense so it's either be careful or charge ahead like a Rohirrim.

because people love crunchy textures

>Find a flaw.

There's not enough.

Buy when you leave it a but undercooked you get crispy meat, springy meat and melt-in-your-couth fat, plus manny flavours

Agreed, imo if you cook bacon and the grease doesn't pour off clear you did it wrong

would you like to eat a half dozen packages of string cheese in one sitting?

no?

how about i batter and deep fry them, then serve them with a side of pizza sauce.

works, doesn't it?

thank god you guys have come over from reddit with your progressive attitude. so refreshing

>contrasting
salty and savory you fucking dip

Its only bland if you have accustomed yourself to believing it requires marinara. Fried cheese sticks are actually super tasty on their own, due to the fat and salt. You've spoiled your tongue.

BACON BETTER WITH A LITTLE VARK SAUCE YALLLLLLLLLL

mozzarella is a shit cheese

the narhwal bacons at midnight! XD

I eat bacon every day or two days. I then cook some scrambled eggs in the bacon fat left in the pan, side of tomatoes and fresh chives. Fucking heaven.

you take that back

Mozzarella di Bufala isn't.