Soylent makes men into weaklings

"Soylent is a brand of meal replacement products available in the U.S., named after an artificial food in the science-fiction novel Make Room! Make Room! Soylent was introduced in 2014 after a crowdfunding campaign that generated nearly $1.5 million in preorders.[3]

Its producer, Rosa Foods, says that Soylent meets all nutritional requirements for an average adult.[4] Initial recipes were first created and tested by software engineer Rob Rhinehart[5] as a self-experiment in nutrition. Subsequently, the powdered version of Soylent was developed into the first product line of Rosa Foods, which currently markets and sells the product. For about two months in late 2016, the company also marketed a solid-form meal bar under the brand name as well, but it was discontinued after reports that it caused gastrointestinal problems for some consumers. Sales of the powdered version were also halted briefly in late 2016 before the product was reformulated and its sales resumed."
This stuff seems nasty as fuck.

Or maybe the only faggots that would think of sustaining themselves off of flavorless nutrient shakes are low-T beta males that can't open a jar?

>soyboyism isn't rea-

Why would you Every want to not eat real food?

>Someone thinks smart instead of hard
>Veeky Forums complains

>Someone spends 2.74 on a bottle opener
>Not using a towel or duct tape

>spending money on a crutch for your inability to perform even the most lightly physically demanding tasks
>thinking smart

I ate this almost exclusively for about a month and now I have about one meal a day with them.

Ama senpai

Soylent is a bad meal but it's the best nutritional shake, and if you think I'm wrong I'd like to know what kind of nutritional shake your prefer because my doctor recommends I drink them

height/weight/build

Why did you do it? Does it affect your sex drive? If someone wanted to give up on women, but masturbates multiple times daily, would drinking this curb urges? Asking for a friend.

ITT: disabilities don't exist

>Hasn't watched Soylent Green.
I smell newfags.

someone with a legit disability that was unable to grasp objects tightly would have adapted to it a long time ago and have the proper tools.

That's a good point.
Find us a post by that user mentioning an actual disability rather than just being being a spaghettiarmed manchild. Then there'll be egg on all our faces.

>Eating packaged shit from whatever is smart.
Genius.

this

the guy is still a huge fag, but i often think of this when people laugh at those dumb infomercial products for being 'useless', when most of them are meant for those with disabilities or mobility issues

The person in the OP pic might be a programmer with carpal tunnel syndrome who has difficulty gripping objects

entirely possible, and if he is then he's obviously not a fag for requiring a bottle opener

Not surprising really.

Listen, I admit that sometimes there are things that take me longer to open or are harder to open than I think. But like.. a bottle of water is probably the easiest thing in the universe to open and a soylent bottle is probably extremely similar in a strength test. Jesus man.

>these "people" shill their shit on ma 4chainz
sad

6'2", 170 lbs, lowish body fat (around 12% last I checked) with probably small-average build

I originally did it because I was very busy doing grad school, and wouldnt have much time to cook as well as not being home sometimes for 16hrs a day. I always ended up eat just garbage food or getting takeout. I got Soylent for a cheaper alternative (the powder is a lot cheaper) and for something that was 'healthy' as in relative to what I'd eat otherwise. I stopped only drinking it because it was too much, but I have it always for breakfast for convince and I'm usually too lazy to make a proper breakfast as I hate waking up.

Also, no, as far as I remember it had no impact on my sex drive. If anything I was eating better than I had before and I had more energy after a long stressful day

i didn't give my brother in law a present for chirstmas. i like him just fine we just live in seperate worlds. i've been on the borderline of sending him a case of this shit since november. i couldn't bring myself to it and i'd rather put more into my savings, so i just got him nothing.
>i'm just all like, fuck jesus, my dude. so i didn't get anyone anything.
>next year just don't bother with the amazon card. i'm long walmart anyway

The simple act of looking at the bottle opener made my already small penis shrink

I bought a few soylent a few weeks ago. They weren't unopenable by any means, but I will attest that they are tighter than the caps on most products. I imagine someone with small hands, or someone who doesn't perform manual labor could have a problem with them.

They're also stupid expensive for a shitty macro profile, and taste terrible. So going out of your way to buy something to open them seems like the height of retardation.

>soyposter
Being a soyposter makes men into weaklings. They look for excuses for being so beta.
>hurr the soy is in my food
>hurr this is why i'm going to be alone forever
>hurr fucking soy cucked me
>hurr my parents fed me soy in my food
Little do they realize every meta-analyses points towards isoflavones not reducing test or increasing estrogen. Fucking brainlets, every one of you I swear.
Do us a favor and livestream your suicide OP.

Is it actually healthy? I kinda want some for when I'm too lazy to cook so I don't have to eat mcdonalds shit.

Does soy make men into beta faggots, or do beta faggots naturally preffer soy?

>do beta faggots naturally preffer soy?
Pretty much this, though I doubt soy helps any.

>unable to open a bottle designed to fint in a child hand
>smart

Ask yourself, weeb.

Do you guys get your bull to open your bottle?

kek, based soyanon

Disabled people should be removed from the gene pool anyway.

>6'2", 170 lbs

Good morning Mr. Skellington

So whats your excuse for being a fat neckbeard faggot?

lolwut?

Unless you look like Brad Pitt in fight club (5'11" 155) you probably look like shit at a BMI of 21. BMI is pure shit for individual assessment anyway.

My BMI says I'm obese, but I've got a flat stomach and the veins on my forearms bulge out. Will soylent fix this?

Soy memes aside, why would you pay to deny yourself one of life's greatest pleasures? This is equivalent to paying somebody to fuck your wife for you.

It's made for people who don't have time to chew food.

What exactly is Soylent? I always assumed it was just a new type of bottled grab n go protein shakes or for people trying to lose weight.

hope this guy commits suicide soon

Some people are into that.

Do people actually believe the soyboy meme or are you all just pretending to be retarded?

Its for people who know they need to eat, but can't cook so they eat the same slop every day and get sick of it

It's a scam version of a protein shake.
Seriously you can make a more nutritionally complete shake for cheaper if you know what you're doing.

yes, but consider this: for a body builder to gain muscle mass they need to eat more calories than they burn, oftentimes 3k or more. So, any mealplan based off of soylent will prob only give 2k, maybe 2.5k at most, with not nearly enough protein to gain muscle.

>Blister from opening a bottle
Jesus christ my dudes.

>contains no soy

I am sick of this belief. This is a cooking board for fuck's sake, we make good tasting food here, the ingredients do not concern us for the most part. Are you guys really so paranoid that you think a couple of soy beans will turn you into a fucking bufty?
Even if soy does contain xenoestrogens, you can counteract those by maybe exercising 15 minutes a day. Think of athletes, they eat a whole shit ton of calories but they exercise that out of their systems. You just need to generate more testosterone than the xenoestrogen you're consuming. Its that simple

If you can't exercise 15 minutes a day, you have far bigger problems than worrying about a certain kind of beans in your food

The hubris that some people have. I'm betting 100 years from now, people will think we were all retarded for pumping xenoestrogens into the population then thinking the best way to treat the people who ended up mentally deranged was to chop their dicks off and give them implants.

I think these soyboys open there mouth cause they are begging for cock

>premixed products are more expensive than something you can make yourself
never would have guessed

How is soy-based food product in any way Politics related?
Maybe you're just butthurt?

>My time is worthless
Thats all I hear when people on here suggest spending a lot of extra time to save 10 cents to a dollar a day

It's jut a way to troll people. It's the new "cuck" ever since that fell out of favor. I'd be surprised if it stayed around until the end of the year. Then again people do feel to get offended by soyboy pretty readily, so maybe it will stand the test of time.

>Making a protien shake takes a lot of time
...Are you fucking serious right now? And it's way cheaper than a dollar a day.

Sorry I meant, you'll save way more money than a dollar a day.

It's sheeple... Soylent Green is sheeple...

consider this:
how much you eat matters a lot more than what you eat

That bottle of soylent has 400 calories and 20g of protein. Drinking 8 of those a day gives 3200 calories and 160g of protein, more than enough protein to build muscle.

You can gain and lose weight eating almost any food on earth. some are easier to gain weight with, some are easier to lose weight.

Im ready to go on record saying it really bothers me that lentils are not an ingredient in soylent.
What even is that name?

In college, all the computer science kids would drink this stuff. It was "more efficient" than cooking or eating real food.

When asked about flavor, they said "food is just fuel, it's not mandatory to enjoy the taste".

I'll tell ya, that rustled my jimjams

>that pic
alright I laughed

I mean I'm pretty thin, but I'm not that skranny I don't think. I used to eat a lot better, run , lift, play lots of sports etc. But after starting college I kinda became a shut in and I got a lot worse. I basically stayed the same weight but lost all my muscle and now have a shit body. I knew I needed to start lifting again but didn't realize it was this bad until taking this pic.

>getting mad at other people's opinions about food

They changed the recipe from what I remember it used to be whey.

but SPI is fucking irreducible waste tier. Shame this could have been so good.

See
When I only had a couple hours max of free time a day I didn't really want to spend it cooking / doing dishes. This let me 'eat' as quickly as possible while being cheap and relatively healthy

I got blisters opening a bottle of Manhattan Special the other day.

What language is that on the bottle? It has the sharfes S (ß) which I usually associate with German but it seems like it has romance language elements like 'non' and the way j is being used. Is it Walloon or something? It must be lowcountries

Is soyboy just a new term for numale?

well one meal a day has basically been sucking on soy gravy what did you expect?

I ripped my hand open trying to open a bottle with a metal cap, when i finally looked at it, there weren't even the perforations in the metal, fucking old sobe bottles were shit.

yeh

Well I only started that this past academic year after starting grad school. The process of body transformation began during my undergrad

Oops meant for

Wouldn't straight protein powder and some vitamins be better and cheaper?

It's part of the Soylent® Lifestyle for the modern man

The main label on that bottle (you mean that container with Soja Drink?) is German, but for whatever reason, it's labelled in French below the main label.

You need fats and carbs. Soylent is basically soy protein, algae oil or something, rice powder and multivitamins with extra stuff for flavour

>>they made fun of me for spending my time cooking instead of watching TV

A better alternative to Soylent for a snack - OGO Spice Crisps. These meet FDA's DV requirements and actually taste GOOD.

Thoughts on Huel?

You don't have to mix protein powder with water, milk would be fine for a meal replacement.

>open mouth?
>must be for cock!
hmmmmmm

Not really because you would not be getting the proper nutritional breakdown from your calories. You would be having far too much protein, minimal carbs and no fiber.

This

Also they only focus on soy because they can me a le epic phrase that rhymes and they can blurt out easily without thinking.

None of them even realize the same thing is in any product that comes from a female and many other plants, its in your beer, your eggs, your meat ect, its pathetic.

Sitting down and having a pint with a cut of steak makes you as much of a "soyboy" by their logic.

Drinking soylent will turn you into a qt3.14 tranny

Mmmm. Trap build.

they are selling it in 7-11 by me
I wouldn't ever buy such a retarded product, especially since it was formulated by a software engineer and not actually someone with any knowledge of nutrition
fact is muscle milk has better macros

however!
I am interested in tasting it because I hear its terrible, so I might buy a plain flavor and a chocolate one

this shit is for people who hate eating
and you need to eat to get strong
therefore soylent fans would automatically be weak as fuck

We say it because it's such a simple thing that drives you to bitch even though you admit it's pointlessly stupid, you're still so buttblasted

eating soy also implies you are vegetarian, which also makes you a pussy faggot

I can feel my balls shriveling just looking at that image. Fuck. Must counter.

The only based post in this spergtastic thread.

>what is satire

>only vegetarians eat soy
We're dealing with a truly retarded person here boys.
I'm omnivore and I eat tofu patties all the time, shit tastes godly if you flavor them properly.

Post your face. Let's see how masculine you are.