What would you order, Veeky Forums?

What would you order, Veeky Forums?
I wanted to try a bunch of stuff, but ended up ordering a double burger and a super burrito. Both were fucking delicious like a burger stand should be.

places like this are hit or miss with pastrami but i would take the chance because when its good its really good

cheeseburger and a vanilla shake is obvious

The western, a polish, and a kids tendie

One of my friends got pastrami on his burger, and it looked fucking amazing.
Don't know about the tendies, but my other friend got the western and some chicken nuggets and said the nuggets were the best he'd ever had.

We hit this place on our way home from a roadtrip today. It's in a tiny little town that's surrounded by farms and looked like it had about 50% abandonded buildings, but damn that little place was fucking good. I'd drive back there just to eat there again (it's only about 45 minutes away.)

What all was on the western?

Whoops, sorry, missed this.
The western had 2 beef patties, cheese, onion rings, pickles, bbq sauce, and mustard. I think he added jalapenos too, but those were extra.

>nothing described as world famous
>nothing even described as famous
Walk out and never return.

That's pretty fucking stupid.

Where exactly is this place, OP? That sounds Ok, but nothing out of the ordinary; I know these places are a goldmine though, so I'll take your word for it.

Hot ham sandwich with cheese.

NorCal. In a tiny farming town called Wheatland.

Seeing prices like this enrages me. I live in NS and as far as I can tell, it doesn't matter how far you venture out to bumfuck nowhere, all the food places still overcharge for everything.

>super burrito
>$2.00
What

Fish basket.

NS?

Nova Scotia, meant to write NS, Canada

Are the hot dogs crappy All Beef dogs or delicious barnyard medley dogs? Also Natural casing or fuck off.

Super burrito and a corn dog. Then stick the corn dog in the burrito.

Is there really a need for complete shit threads like this?

Chicken strips.

Chicken strips basket.

12 chilidogs with cheese, 3 pastramis, and a diet soda.

why the fuck are natural casings so expensive

How do you tell the difference between chicken strips and chicken fingers?

One of them is sold on the kids menu and the other isn't.