>incel

Most underrated thinker of alll times.

Volcel

Yes, depending on the time period

I'm a right wing nationalist, but even I can't get into Evola

>right wing
>nationalist
lmao, you are like a baby

PS Why do you have a christian in "What I Got", he was explicit in saying that it was a form degradation when compared to what came before

Evola is actually an opponent of Christianity. He said nobody with a higher education can possibly believe in muh one true church

Blame the frogs for giving burgers their own country to create their own little reality.

>IMPLYING
Evola used sexual energies obtained from his many orgies to fuel his magickal powers

I'm so fucking buttblasted than he's the intellectual meme that represents my country. I guess plebs can't get into D'Annunzio because muh degeneracy.

Evola rapes D'Annunzio

D'Annunzio is one of the most accomplished artists of the Italian tradition. Evola is a sperg and unknown outside of internet meme circles.

>(((fellow white men)))
You should keep reading Evola until the abuse of contact levels you up if you found it that difficult, user.

>evola is unknown outside internet meme circles
Time for you to shut your computer down and spend time talking to actual published scholars, if you even can, faggot

lol modernity

I'm not wrong. No one cares about le ebin traditionalism man outside of a minority of autists on the internet and an even smaller minority of autists in real life. In this sense he's the Stirner of the right: a worthless ""thinker"" with nothing even remotely interesting to say whose work is largely forgotten (and rightfully so)

I kind of like that painting desu

Is Evola an Italian Aleister Crowley?

Guenon + Crowley + Random Imperial Roman Officier = Evola

Evola is interesting to read about because of how bizarre he is, but reading his works is an awful experience.

I hope I find some enjoyment in it, I just bought 3 and haven't read them yet

Those books are like chloroform in print.

I'd go grab em but they're packed away currently. Just thought I'd try some 'fascist' philosophy, guy seemed interesting enough.
The three I bought were Ride the Tiger, Revolt..., and Notes on the Third Reich