take you're protein pills edition

Other urls found in this thread:

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net
mdcalc.com/ciwa-ar-alcohol-withdrawal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEL FEELS, REEL DEELS
>client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

And your multivitamins

I take B12 every morning as well as thiamine. Anything else I should take?

>real edition
THANKYOU. Phew.

penis

I don't know, I just take a multivitamin.
I really do not know much of anything right now.

How many nano grams do I need? Haha u fgt, rekt.

I take these every day without fail, have done for years. I think it’s crucial to keep the supplementation up no matter how tedious and inconvenient it may be. Still falling to pieces, but who knows what I’d be like without them.

>finger that froze is turning brown on the frozen half of it
grim

Oops. Now with pic

pics

They are back.
This was sooner than I anticipated.

Been drinking tequila. No hangovers. Shit is amazing. My only regret is that I didn’t drop whiskey years ago

whos back?

sorry doesn't really show up on phone pic
also im shaking really bad from withdrawals so its a little blurry

Sober up!

>drinkning
>hating life
>posting in al/ck/
fucking based

Well I fucking wrecked my car in the woods and fucking whiskey still going. Oh well I guess. I want a new fucking ride, Mr. Bones. I can't wait till I'm hearing music out of fans again.

You knew exactly what happened

I let my guard down and now it begins.

For how long do they attack? And do you think it’s the booze, or the stimulants? Ever told a Doc about them?

You didn’t get arrested?

No stimulants around.
Never seen a doc about it.
No they are just really disappointed in me and want to kick me while I am down.

Nah, I've done this wreck the car and wander away thing multiple times now. I buy a sports car, get wasted, shift wrong and end up putting it in a wall or the woods, or a curb, and walk away before anyone shows up. Go back later and get it AAA'd out and meh. I'm still drunk.

I crashed four times over the limit last year and a fucking cop had me in an arm lock within 2 minutes. Don’t ever want another car. Maybe a motorbike so I can get the fuck away from cops if I am blackout fucked again and lose my mind enough to drive while wasted. Third conviction means mandatory prison.

Weren’t you using speed, meth and vodka recently? I didn’t realise just how fucking insane I was while drunk and smoking crack daily until about a year after I got off the stims

I ran away from one a few years ago and the cops picked me up down the street lol. They just drove me home and said I "should" be arrested.

I was but that was days ago.
I think the relapse back to over a liter of liquor a day is the problem.

Howdy boys. Got back from my friends'. ONly drank one beer there and drove home to get wasted responsibly. Go me

Smart but boring

>thinking you can ride a 2 wheeled vehicle while drunk
It may sound appealing but you can't. I own 3 motorcycles and can say from experience that if you try to ride on while drunk you will tip over before you get 10 yards on it. Maybe you should focus on you before you take to the road and endanger others.

>hearing music out of fans

What causes this? There was like a month period in my life where I heard music, and like what sounded like a a talk show before falling asleep, from the fan in my room

>litre per day
Yeah that’s not good. Moderation doesn’t work for me either, it really is all or nothing. Can’t even have alcohol in the house for recipes.

hey guys, a simple question
how do you experience The Fear?

lol look at this guy trying to stay alive, what a looser!

Delirium
It happens from sleeplessness or brain-stress.

It's withdrawal hallucinations for me, it takes me a minute to figure out I don't have youtube on or something and it's all in my head. Super fucked up.

i hope you sacks wrap yourselves the next electric pole you pass

I used to ride drunk daily. Fuck, before I even got my license as a teen I’d drunkenly give rides to teen grils whose gineys I wanted to impale. No helmet, a broken old crosser with no lights, public roads in a built up area, fuck knows how I didn’t lose my license before even getting it

this happened to me even before i started drinking heavily

It’s my own personal hell. The worst possible things I can imagine happening to me are all suddenly imminent.

Oh wow never heard that before.

Wrong. But I would rather end my life in comfort than behind bars. It's not worth it to ride drunk,, especially on your second strike. Maybe put down the bottle for a second a re-read what I originally wrote.

You’re talking to two people. I don’t care how butthurt it makes you, heard it all before. If I drive I’m blacked out, totally out of control. I won’t even know I’ve done it until I’m released from jail and told why I was put back in.

Oh and it’d be my third ‘strike’.

I keep trying, but I laugh it off everytime. Come hit me with a semi like I hope for when I'm sober.

I think I got one trapped under the sink.
My cat is guarding the sink, instructed not to move till I can find some gloves and a hammer.

Are you certain it’s not a terrified postman, or neighbour’s daughter or something? Please don’t end up in a psych ward for clawhammering some loli to death

Oh no I have made a grievous error.

Good lad

I just noticed a music video had a scene shot in a diner 5 minutes down the road from me.
I used to hang out there all the time.

It's fine, would be black within 12 hours if you were going to lose it so no worries m8

next time don't be stupid or whatever it was you were doing

Does chicken blood come out of concrete?
I left it too long and It still is leaving faint stains.
Any way cover this up?

got lost walking home from the liquor, wandered around for a couple hours before making it home

stain it with something different dumbass

This just reminded me that I keep dreaming about getting lost. Pretty sure it's a recurring dream and this is the first time I've remembered it while conscious. Shit.

I have done this more than once. Lol

motor oil!
Good idea, cant leave any evidence.

you sure it's not a blackout? I remember shit I really did in a blackout as dreams all the time, that's why my car is wrecked in the parking lot. baka

Who here has tried Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky?

Good man.

I have no idea why but this post left me in tears

dilute some detergent and dump it on and let it soak in, then spray it down with water. If that doesn't work you need an enzyme detergent or something industrial from home depot

Too late I stained it with motor oil.
Im in a panic here. I cannot be harming neighbors livestock anymore.
They are going to be suspicious.

I think your first mistake was browsing Veeky Forums

>I cannot be harming neighbors livestock anymore.
>They are going to be suspicious.
night al/ck/ best al/ck/

I'm alive but haven't eaten in 3 days, I need some fruit.

DOn't talk about gays lik dis

few days for me too
well i had an egg earlier, and about half a banana

fukin' lol, ikr. but al/ck/ threads are best threads.

potassium, protein, b vitamins, excellent choice sir.

Doors are locked
Safety measures in place
Protection firmly clutched
I will attempt sleep until they leave.

Can people really tell if you smell like liquor even if you brush your teeth and use mouthwash?

I'm wondering because people have told me even after I've done a good teeth brushin'. Does it radiate from my breath?

buddy how the fuck do you think breathalyzers work?

Can someone explain to me your day-to-day life as an alcoholic? Especially if you have a job. Like, the idea of a high to semi-functioning alcohol never really made sense to me. Do you need to be wasted or just maintain a buzz?

I thought it had something to do with a specific mechanism of detecting BAC, not just some schmuck being able get a slight whiff of your breath and be able to know you've been drinking heavily

It's mostly maintenance so you don't get sick. You don't want it. Fun is out the window.

its not really fear its just all-encompassing anxiety. i know its just the rebound effect of my nervous system, but theres nothing that can be done about it. i just feel completely panicked. heart rate high, blood pressure high, sweating, nervous. nothing but tapering and time gets it back to normal

i absolutely cannot imagine someone shooting up that much china ,or h. that photo is ridiculous.

Holy shit. At least I know my life is better than someones situation...

it's your breath; your lungs expelling alcohol, not your mouth.

mdcalc.com/ciwa-ar-alcohol-withdrawal
>tfw 27

>day-to-day life
Non-functional, but...Wake, drink before even opening my eyes, fall asleep. My whole life is simply an attempt to spend as much time unconscious as possible.

who /constantbloodynose/ here?

my nose is one of the few orifices from which i am not constantly sharting tsunamis of blood.

I kinda wanna find a schizophrenic girl to fuck into oblivion and tell me about all the weird shit they hear and see... then let her kill me in my sleep.

pic relate

You’re going to end up killing someone. If you want to drink yourself to death then go right ahead, but don’t put other people at risk. Do you want to wake up in prison knowing but not knowing what you did?

Wouldn't be the first time

VERY comfy. I think I could go out like that if that gril had a fem-peen

Yes it seeps out your pores because your body doesn’t process all of it

I drank heavily every night for a long time and was able to keep a job. Morning is waking up feeling groggy, never really hungover, speeding because I’m late to work. Get to work and say I’m not drinking tonight. Get out of work feeling great and head to the liquor store. Go home take a shower, chill for about an hour, then just start hammering beer. Pass out and wake up six hours later late for work. I was always an exceptional worker and people liked me so they let me slide on being late all the time. I often wondered if people knew I got shit faced every night.

The first time for killing someone through DUI? Or just the first time killing in general?

Yeah, this. It's like I would do really well at work to make up for being a piece of shit person otherwise.

I'm not going there. Long story short, I still drink.

For me I just hated everything about my life so I tried to at least be good at my job. Worked great until I got a new job in a completely different field where I fucked up everyday. Started drinking harder to cope with work mistakes, sleep schedule got all fucked up so I would drink five hours before work just so I could get some sleep before work, ended up going in drunk a few times and couldn’t even speak properly. I pulled myself out of the drinking spiral, worked hard at being better, and was able to stop drinking altogether. Looking back I wasted so much time drinking trying to feel better when all I had to do was stop drinking.

Hey man whatever happened happened and you can’t change the past but you can control the future. Don’t drink and drive.

>trips says all you gotta do is just not drink

I could have everything in the world.... Or I can drink. I still choose drinking. I am the dumbass, and I know it.

Why won’t you tell the story though? It might do some good for some anons to hear it.

Not that guy, but I can't control a damn thing if I'm blacked out, that's the point.