Why does pic related trigger Marxists so much?

Why does pic related trigger Marxists so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

bt.dk/danmark/her-er-danmarks-mest-magtfulde-personer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It triggers everyone now, because he was wrong as fuck. His last work was a mea cupla focusing on institutions [exclusive and inclusive] and their formation, maintenance, and decay.

One chapter, as an example, was that the US Forest Service went from being the ideal progressive govt agency (ending deforestation, creating national parks, promoting science, and changing public consciousness) to fucking up (Smokey the Bear and creating massive wildfires with bad science) to a travesty (a corpulent failed organization that does nothing except pay out pensions and write tickets for litterers)

He was in the end just telling his neocohen paymasters what they wanted to hear.

It's one of those books that tried to create the perception of a reality that was bound to collapse in on itself, and it tthankfully now has.

>neocohen

Yeah, because a greedy self serving socially manipulating Jewish cabal has an end goal of permanently stable Scandinavian social democracy in Iceland.

He was wide-eyed overly optimistic, and retarded for thinking that the next 20 years would be mini-serbian campaigns against petty despots and that we would be living in a global Denmark. But to randomly apply conspiracy to the book is disappointing, as I thought there was a chance for discussion. But in the end, you are just another ruiner of the board.

Don't blame others for your lack of understanding on geopolitical matters. And jews are at the front of the downward spiral of Scandinavia. These are big boy subjects, perhaps you aren't ready for them.

This book should trigger anyone with a point of view

Mate, i live in Denmark and there is nearly no jews - the only jews i've ever met is Americans.

Go back to the times where jews actually had great economic power because they where the only one's allowed by their religion to lend money and maybe we can talk you polfag - now jews are just normal people with a slightly better social heritage as a group - like black people have a worse heritage in America and most other places.

I've never posted there. Jews are running many of your nation's most important institutions as well, Dane. Doesn't matter if you're a pleb who never runs into them or looks into it. You need to gain a better understanding of racial difference though. Jews are far from the normal people you think they are and blacks in America are infinitely better off than blacks in Africa, but this still doesn't stop them from regressing to the African mean. I advise you seek information outside of that which you obtained through your public schooling unless you want your state to fail like your Swedish neighbor's will in the coming years.

>Jews are running many of your nation's most important institutions as well
Some guys did a study of the most powerful people in denmark and i don't think many if any jews where on it.

> blacks in America are infinitely better off than blacks in Africa
Yes true - the thing i'm pointing out is that there exists a social heritage.

Can you link to the study? I know Denmark has fewer jews than Sweden but jews aren't many there either and still retain enormous control. They are the primary reason why Sweden is being destroyed and I know at least one of the powerful jewish families responsible, the Bonnier's, have plenty of dealings in Denmark as well. I haven't studied Denmark much but I'm sure if you looked into the NGOs resettling 3rd worlders in your nation, media ownership, and financial institutions you would find a whole lot of them.

I remember when I had to go to /pol/ to see people posting rants about Jews being behind things they didn't understand
Can't wait till Kushner gets indicted and the funds for all these retarded troll ops on Veeky Forums die down

Wait, you think the jew Jared Kushner is funding people who talk about jews on Veeky Forums?

The Alt Right is a combination honeypot and psy-op targeting the American Right. So yes. It's actually very funny.

Are you delusional or jewish? It's hard to tell since you think the jew Jared Kushner is paying me to try and increase white consciousness and inform people about the jewish problem.

>white consciousness

It triggers everyone. Pompous liberal democrats trigger everyone.

Both he and Marx were wrong because they had a specific telos in mind. The thing is, that it (the world) just keeps going.

If marxists hate it so much, then it's for two reasons: it dropped right at a time when anti-communists were fully justified in their triumphalism (even if it produced excesses like Fukuyama), and on another level, because it subliminally reminds them of the idiocy of the original Marxist telos.

>imagine being this insane

Ahaha great thread guys

>"Heh... really laying it on thick with that Whig history, eh kiddo?"
*blocks your path*

Fukuyama wasn't an exess caused by Marxism; he literally thought the end of history was liberal capitalism. You are right they both base their work off of telos, though (although how specific those were is another debate).

But even Fukuyama doesn't buy this theory any more so I don't know why people still care about it. It is more of an interesting intellectual artifact than an accepted theory.

>caring at all about anything (((moldbug))) thinks
This jew's dark "enlightenment" is not the way forward for a white society.

The government right now are not taking very many refugees in - so that's not true. And all the jews fled to sweeden under the second world war.

And here is the study
bt.dk/danmark/her-er-danmarks-mest-magtfulde-personer