Taco Bell fries are actually pretty good. just thought I'd let you know

Taco Bell fries are actually pretty good. just thought I'd let you know.

I had the nacho fries supreme and they were delicious. Never buying them again tho because they were like $3.50 or some bullshit, just going to make them myself

wat

first of all how is that expensive and second of all how is 3.50 not worth considering the huge fucking time-wasting messy experience of making your own fries

Just get a few more dollar fries to supplement, then mix it all in a big bowl at home and cover in sauce

Its fine is you like getting diarrhea constantly. Dollar menu is cheaper than buying laxatives, so I guess thats a bonus.

>getting paid to viral market on Veeky Forums

Underrated fries thread?

Bots don't get paid, silly.

The flavoring taste like Doritos, not a fan.

The nacho Supreme though is great.

Popeye's fries are pretty good. I'd love Checker's fries more if they weren't so god damn peppery.

Tastes like those hot fries that come in foil bags you buy from vending machines that black chicks love so much

I like PopeYes, but their fries aren't the best.

Checkers loaded fries are better and they give you more

Round Table french fries are pretty legit. And that's from someone who has only eaten them warm, at best.
I want to try their burgers but am scared for some reason.

that shitty gooey cheese sauce doesn't go well with the texture nor the chemical cheese flavor of the fries themselves

also they're too fucking small for $1

Kfc with gravy is godtier, swiss chalet with the chalet sauce too but I feel like that one's cheating.

Ive eaten them four days in a row lol

>h-haha i-i-it's just a bot...

Burger King has good fries, too. But, the best are Arby's Curly Fries.

>also they're too fucking small for $1
400 or so calories for $1 and this nigga is complaining.

The curly fries from Hardees are better but it's not a fully national chain.

they look like nce fries that I could buy a tastier fry at arby's. How is the cheese sauce?

because Arbys, why not challenge your colon to a fight?

>I’m so hungry I could eat a horse
>I’m so hungry I could eat at Arby’s
>Wow that’s really hungry!

They're just regular fries with Doritos dust thrown on them

Dairy Queen has the most underrated fries. This is fact.

I agree, just had them a while ago.

Nobody can compete with tbell in the $5 or less meal deals

>5 beefy frito burritos
>2000 calories dipped in 10 packs of fire sauce

Yeah, $5 can go a long way at TB if you don't order like a dum dum.

>thinks it's "delicious"
>not worth the $3.50 tho

i'm by no means rich, or well-off, but i've dropped much much more on what i knew was a whole lot less than "delicious", and haven't looked back since...

fucking christ i'd paypal you 3.50 if it wasn't for fucking taco bell...

sorry dude. hopefully you find a mediocre job and make it into the lower-middle class before you die

I just took an order of nacho fries and dumped them on top of a spicy tostada.

This was a magical experience.

Except every taco shop in San Diego.

Ew I’d rather have that amount of calories in fruit and vegetables than some lame fries

One dollar my ass!

Idk about you but my local Taco Bell puts the fries in a cup instead of the shitty little bag. Get a ton

>eating fast food

No wonder Americans are so fucking obese

>My country doesn't have fast food
Why would someone tell lies on the internet?

Ur on Veeky Forums hes acting like hes gonna go thru the trouble of making fries because he doesnt wanna spend money when all actuallity the most cooking hes proably done is put an egg in top ramen or help his mom by taking the dino nugets out of the oven.

>Carl's Jr
>Hardees
How national can they get, they're the same thing and I see them everywhere

Thanks Taco Bell Shill! I'll pass though, not in the mood for explosive diarrhea squirts tonight.

Goddamn that looks delicious.

WE dont eat it everyday and argue about which is better, cletus

To be honest, I had to re-bake the fries when I got home every time I got them. Soft/soggy every time. I am assuming they sell enough of these to where they just make a bunch and keep them under a heat lamp. After getting re-baked for a few minutes, they actually crisp up and become much better. The cheese sauce is pretty much the same taste they've had for 20 years or more.

Neither do Americans. Why do people assume that when someone discusses X it means its something they do daily? Someone posting a hamburger doesn't mean they eat them daily.

But you literally just said "eating fast food" in your other post. I can only assume your country is pretty obese as well.

It's the same amount of fries as the $1 box, but they lay it in a plate and put cheese and sour cream on it. That's why I said $3.50 was expensive you fucking retards, it's relative.

European education

Jack in the box tacos. You can't beat them for calories/dollar.

We're talking about food here.

>we can't have and discuss opinions on fast food joints

is tree fiddy alot of money for you?
i would hate to be so poor that I lament spending a $3.50 on cheese fries for the rest of the day and feel the need to post about it here.

Making your own fries isn't that hard. Defrost, dump in fryer, wait a few minutes, remove, done.
Unless your fryer is shit it's not even messy.

Enjoy your flu when you eat fries coughed on by employees who can't miss a days work no matter what.

Ok thanks for sharing

sage

what does that have to with my post?

To me it seemed like more fries that than what they give for a dollar desu. I will definitely get it again.

if i were you i'd be careful throwing around the term "retard" when:

>1) you're the one eating fucking taco bell,
>2) you're saying $3.50 isn't worth it for something you admit is "delicious",
>3) apparently you expect taco bell not to up-charge you when they offer an item similar to, but with more shit than something that costs less, and
>4) your apparent 'solution' is to fucking make them yourself instead. like how worthless is your time anyways?

every piece of slop coming out of that joint cost less than 50 cents to produce and you still buy it at a 500% markup so who's the fucking financial genius now?

>Not double frying or blanching first

That's how you get gross floppy fries my guy