Why the fuck do people do this instead of taking a bite and drinking some tea with the biscuit in your mouth?

why the fuck do people do this instead of taking a bite and drinking some tea with the biscuit in your mouth?
soup and bread makes sense because you get the solid parts of the soup on the bread
but dunking a biscuit in tea just makes it damp and you risk it falling in

what the fuck is the point when there is an objectively better way?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.nottingham.ac.uk/newsroom/2017/08/03/bbc-inside-factory-visited-food-sciences-proved-dunking-biscuit-improves-flavour/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifir'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why the fuck do people do this

Because you're a cunt.

>tfw ur biscuit falls in ur tea ;_;
put the biscuit in your mouth then drink you mong
better ratio and emulsification of biscuit and tea with no risk
why is this so hard?
solves half the world's problems

>why is this so hard?

It's something to do with how much of a cunt you are.

Its a tradition from the old days when biscuits were made for seafaring, so they were hard as fuck, and the only way you were getting that shit down your throat was by dunking it in some tea or coffee

I find digestive biscuits to be extremely pleasing when dunked in sweet milky masala chai tea

Because the Brits are a bunch or backwards morons OP

Try gingersnap biscuits dunked in chai.
It's beautiful.

Why is it so hard for you to drunk a biscuit without accidentally letting it go?

>taking a bite and drinking some tea with the biscuit in your mouth?
That's what I do. I never understood "dunkers" (dunking cookies into milk, dunking donuts into coffee, et cetera).

>letting go
lmao I mean when it gets too moist and breaks off

Why is it so hard for you to take your biscuit out of the tea in a sensible timeframe?

I'm not saying it happens to me because I don't dunk biscuits
people often complain about it happening so I propose a risk free solution to such issues

Because some people prefer the spongy texture of the soggy biscuit as opposed to a hard texture which is then washed down by the tea.

>Oh boy! It's another episode of "Retard OP Doesn't Understand Why People Do Normal Things"!

its an old peple thing, they used to have old bread etc and make it edible by doing this.
many children learned by observation and kept doing it

That's not a biscuit, and they are never eaten with tea.

This is worse than slop-posting and you should stop.

People who drink anything while food is still in their mouth are the worst people in the world. It's fucking disgusting and I get passive aggressive every time I see it.

why the fuck do people do this instead of taking a bite and eating some bread with the butter in your mouth?

biscuits and tea makes sense because you moisten the biscuit first without desiccating your whole mouth before relieving the unpleasant sensation seconds later but buttering bread just makes it slippery and you risk dropping it or getting greasy fingers

what the fuck is the point when there is an objectively better way?

It has been scientifically proven that dunking is better.

blogs.nottingham.ac.uk/newsroom/2017/08/03/bbc-inside-factory-visited-food-sciences-proved-dunking-biscuit-improves-flavour/

That appears to be a scone, which is also regularly eaten with tea.

>filename is in bongspeak
>doesn't understand the dunk
somethings not adding up here, are you LARPing or what?

you're a real bad boi aren't you

We just like to dip things

>what is Maillard reaction

Only the English do this, they're cuckholds.

why would I larp as a bong?
if you understand the dunk, explain why you do it aside from social conditioning

>cuckholds
Is that the same as cuckolds, you fucking moron?

ITT people that don’t suck coffee through a TimTam...

Our biscuits are specially engineered to withstand hot tea.

This.
Also, old people or Brits with bad teeth might find a hard "biscuit" (Bong for "cookie") a little difficult to bite.

Why not just blend and drink your hamburger you filthy fucking ape.

whoa jesus christ dude, calm down

It's changes the texture of the biscuit, which takes a few seconds. Are you going to slurp tea and sit there like a fucking human pot noodle waiting for the biscuit in your mouth to infuse?
Also your tea isn't hot enough.

>your tea isn't hot enough
Now you are just projecting, my tea melt hearts.

>chai tea
Stop that.

So that it's soft when you go to bite on it the first time.

>Brits with bad teeth
Redundant

>hating on chai tea
Chai on a cold evening is some top tier comfyguy

Chai and tea are literally the same word, retard.

>drunk
no date raping biccies! D:

Yet another simple pleasure in life that some turbo autist finds a problem with on Veeky Forums

You can really only laugh at this point

Dunking food in liquids is great. I dunk my buttered toast soldiers in warm delicious egg yolks and hot sauce. If you don't like dunking food, you should probably just end it all.

Where my dunk boys at?

More to the point, why do degenerate fucking Russians leave their spoon in their tea whilst they drink it. Fucking savage barbarians, why would you want hot metal to poke you in the eye?

Hell, why even bother with the extra step, just mash some mcvities straight into your teapot you filthy animal.

>solid parts
>soup
That's a stew.

Fucking this, goddamn.

The world would be a crazy place if we were all the same, user. I found out today that my coworker likes to dunk her donuts into her milk, which is weird as shit to me.

nonono, dass nothin m8,
even worse is people, predominantly women, drinkin their tea (predominantly fruit tea) over brewed and with the fuckin bag still in it!
triggers me so much.

Don't even try to understand Russians and their tea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifir'

They're not.

'Chai' in English denotes specifically a blend of black tea and spices.

Brits also put milk in tea so it's pretty safe to assume they'll find a way to fuck everything up

I'm literally drinking a mug of tea with milk and two teaspoons of sugar right now.

We pretty much invented tea, I implore you to make reconciliation with the facts of the matter.

You pretty much invented the consumption of tea which was excessively rotted in order to survive shipment over vast distances, true. Milk is definitely the best way to make that ruined shit tolerable.

You guys managed to fuck up something even chinks get right, don't be proud of that.

Read 'em and weep, non-Britfags.

D U N K M E
U
N
K
M
E