Why do some people have such a complex about eggs "coming out of a chicken's butt"...

Why do some people have such a complex about eggs "coming out of a chicken's butt"? You realize that even if you didn't clean it, you don't actually use the shell for anything, right? You use what's inside of the egg and nothing on the inside of the egg has touched a chicken's butt. So I don't see why people are so bothered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc
youtube.com/watch?v=4A1N5Zw5oYs
crunchyroll.com/silver-spoon/episode-1-welcome-to-ezonoo-641939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...Ok.

i didn't know people were upset about where eggs came from

You made this shit up OP fuck off

nobody does except your friends in school, OP
are you excited for summer? it's coming up fast

>unironically using the summer meme
Really bro? You realize newfags pushed that in the first place as a deflection tactic. There's proof.

chickens fed soy, songhe fatty acid profile of the yolks is no bueno. also too high in linoleic acid, thus cancer promoting. whites fuck with your biotin absorbtion, so not so good. all said, cheap food which is not so good for you and hazardous
in large ammounts. fuck eggs.

>Being this autistic about Veeky Forums

you throw out the eggshell and then take a calcium supplement.

if you eat chickenpoop you might as well rim your girlfriends boipussy

>chickens have butts
tard

>spouting this many buzzwords on the fatboard

>comes out of a chicken's butt

nobody but a 20 year old vegan makes that argument for not eating eggs.

The only ones upset about it are vegans and you can safely disregard any opinion they have about animal products.

Blah blah blah chicken period

You what?

user is vaguely referencing how eggs are chicken menses and the butt they come out of is the cloaca, which acts as both a butt and reproductive organs in both male and females

What should you eat instead?

My ass.

What people are those?
Loonies that should be put into some asylum for some nice relaxing shock therapy?

Those aren't people, they're fucking loons.

I've never seen anyone say "loons" or "loonies" as much as this board.

This is kind of a loony bin when you think about it. The lunatics are taking over the asylum.

Fun Boy Three - Lunatics
youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc

>.
What did he mean by this?

t. loony

No puppet. You're the puppet.

It's not made up. There have been previous egg threads asking why Americans refrigerate their eggs while Europeans and Asians leave theirs out at room temperature.

It's because Americans wash their eggs at the factory and rinse off the natural protective coating, which keeps the inside of the egg sterile. Egg shells are porous and will take in air (and bacteria) from outside over time once that layer is rinsed off, which causes them to go bad much, much faster unless they're refrigerated.

This leads to "well, why do Americans clean their eggs off then?" And that inevitably leads to "well eggs come out of a chicken's butt" kind of comments.

I rinse off certain food regardless. Just because it didn't come out of a butt doesn't mean it's clean. Like apples. Always give an apple a good rinse. Granted, I wouldn't eat an apple that had been inside someone's butt anyway because you eat the apple skin.

>eating the apple skin

Get a load of this adult, I bet you don't cut the crust off bread either.

Bro, its gross as fuck. You obviously have never butchered a fresh chicken or know anything about how they lay eggs

What? Why would eating the apple skin mean I DON'T eat the crust off bread? I eat both, obviously.

Wooosh

Yeah there's no easier out than just saying "wooosh" when you say something that is complete nonsense and get called out on it.

Not me. It was a joke and it went over your head, retard. Hence the "woosh"

Why do you try to pretend that it's not as easy as clicking a button to change the yous?

Why are you still retarded

Why are YOU still retarded?

Can you eat those ones?

You "can" eat anything. The question is should you.

I can barely eat eggs anymore. The sulfur really gets to me now. Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=4A1N5Zw5oYs

Do you eat eggshells you fucking mong?

Can anyone get me sauce for OPs pic above?

it looks like they used some of the yolks to make a sauce or something. True if Big.

also, Sage.

Obviously that’s what I’m asking.

>implying I don't

Did you seriously just announce sage you fucking idiot?

I've never heard of this compliant. Seems like you're testing the waters m80

Watch the first episode of Silver Spoon, it's pretty much centered around the main character's fixation on chicken anus. And Hiromu Arakawa has an agricultural background so you know she got it from somewhere.

links? I'm lazy

crunchyroll.com/silver-spoon/episode-1-welcome-to-ezonoo-641939

Here you go.

Yes. There's a sardinian roast chicken dish that uses them as a part of s stuffing

I should have expected anime on this japanese cartoon communication board

My mother usually brought up the egg out of the ass thing when people were disgusted by her eating pig/cow tongue.

At least that's meat.

At least I have chicken.

Can you eat the entire moon? Fucker

Yes, obviously. You'd just have to do it a little bit at a time.

American here, this is true and it irritates me. Our FDA does some really fucking unnecessary shit. The egg issue and the fact that it's a bitch to sell unpasteurized cheese come to mind. Also the fact that you aren't legally allowed to even give away fresh, unprocessed milk. Everything must be fucked with before it reaches you for consumption.

It really makes me mad.

I always think it's stupid how some retards chug milk straight from the jug and pretend it's the healthiest thing you can do. Uh, not with the shit they put in milk, retard. The cognitive dissonance is absolutely fucking stunning.

What do they put in milk apart from lots of heat?

Many US egg companies spray eggs with a light coating of chlorine and other coatings sometimes.

Some milk is fortified with vitamins I think. But I bet that user is full of FUD shit.

Or maybe vegan.

t. Newfriend

Thanks. Sounds interesting.

people eat burgers all the time and those are made out of assholes. nobody I know worries about eggs.

t. fucking idiot

Saging this post.

>Being this upset about eggs

What?

Was Teddy redpilled?

Glorious

Raw milk is fucking lethal unless you're getting it straight from the cow's tits user.
3(?) people recently died in the UK from it

Milk is just terrible in general.

I touched your moms butt when I came inside of it.

All of them dumb kids.

AAH!

Are you chicken?

>lethal
more like tastes just like normal milk so it kind of isn't worth the extra cost or effort to get it. you can find it in the US, facilities just have to go through a lot of inspections. i got a gallon a while back and it was good but not life changing.

Your mum sounds cool.

Egg salad. It's just mayo and mustard mixed with yolk from boiled eggs, seasoned to taste. Fold in the chopped egg whites and you got yourself a "salad" baby

nigger soyboy lactose intolerant fag DETECTED

My man. Eggs are chicken menstruation.

SATURDAY

IN THE PARK

Reminder that "soyboy" is a meme that literally originated from The_Donald.

Nobody's surprised.