Now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong here?

obviously the crazy guy himself
>the pontificator

The dumbass camera man. Stfu and remain silent while the genius speaks.

Fucking camera man cunt.

PONTIFICATING??

Would someone please explain to me why are everyone attacking the cameraman? What did he do, zoom in too much on David's greasy face?

David could've at least washed his hair for the interview and shaved. But I guess he wanted to be sincere to show everyone how much of a dirty slob he is.

DFW's interviews are always so surreal. The Rose interview is probably one of the most hilarious and awkward things I have ever seen. The cameraman was in the wrong btw, let the fucking guy answer the question. Imagine being that brainlet camera man and trying to place what all sounds like some much pseud-jargon

From my understanding, the camera man commented that Wallace was coming across idk dogmatic? That he was pontificating...talking down to them or lecturing. And so understandably Wallace gets annoyed and it's awkward and uncomfortable but especially memeable.

Camera man was in the right, David was rocking in and out of the shot. It was messing with the audio too.

THERE'S A NICE WORD

Three things transpired.
1. Immediately after a question the camera man aggressively walks up to some equipment brushing dfw on his arm. Dfw offers a meek and humble apology and the camera guy shrugs him off saying how dfw was pontificating and very reflexive. He says that because of this and all the swaying, dfw was screwing his extremely close up shot. When he says this last thing he gets too real and you can tell he (cameraman joe) is really peeved. The inference here is that dfw's answers had clearly been irking this working class modest camera man in their pretentiousness and the fawning female interviewer probably fueled this immaculated state of our cameraman protagonist

Dfw mends things fairly well after this by jesting, almost infinitely, about how he would trade places with him in a heartbeat. Cameraman offers a good natured laugh as he is the alpha and decides this small fry pseud isn't worth his trouble. The cameraman is reviled universally by Wallace cucks but has ascended to the status of folk hero in some literary circles

>A camera man being working-class
>A camera man lecturing an acclaimed author on being reflexive or pontificating
>Treating DFW like just another interviewee

Digusting. I hope the camerman is asshamed of his dumbass behaviour.

A cameraman is/should be a silent, third-party and it doesn't take a goddamn professional to point a camera at a stationary fucking object.

>Treating DFW like just another interviewee
Choke on a knife like you choke on that limp dead dick, mongrel.

Who hurt you, user? And "cameraman" is by no means a working class job

Are you new or simply autistic? I wasn't the sperg who said that "cameraman" is a working class job. I was responding to said sperg who apparently wanted the cameraman to worship the hack.

Got me to lol, 8/10 very good quality, will steal and repost after I polish it up a bit

fuck a cameraman i will literally pierce his soft flesh and watch the life drain from his frail frame

Was the cameraman more autistic than DFW?

>this is one of the things wallace remembered in his final moments

He was definitely more interesting than dfw. See below:

Isn't it sad that DFW an heroed before podcasts became a thing? I can see him just talking about shit on a 4h long podcast. Shit would've been comfy to listen to.

Neither. They were both just trying to get by and do their respective jobs. The camera man was rude but everyone is at times, and he mostly didn't even understand what he was saying.

>he mostly didn't even understand what he was saying
yeah im gonna go head and hold him accountable for that yeah